Joined the navy a year and a half ago

>Joined the navy a year and a half ago

>realized i made a stupid fucking decision, fuck the military organization

>getting out for "failure to adapt," some bullshit I told medical about how the navy's making me depressed to the point where I can hardly get up in the morning

>driving from the east coast back to california

>stopping in Colorado along the way for a day

>fuck yeah college

>be massive pussy
>post on Sup Forums

Burn in hell
Commie shit

Eight year Navy vet here.

You're a fucking loser. The Navy is easy as shit.

How hard would you have found it if you'd joined the Army? Or had to fight off Daesh with a shovel, you fat fucking idiot.

It is easy, but not what the fuck I want to do.

I'm gunna go earn my BA (16 credits off) and start med school and live off student loans. Fuck working for below minimum wage.

That's just it, I wouldn't have ever joined the fucking Army.

I joined for a paycheck and free college, and fucking hate life now.

Sorry if its not what you wanna hear, I'm just being straight and to the point.

If you couldn't handle the Navy, I sincerely doubt you'll ever be competent in anything you undertake.

What a fuckin' loser you are. Get the fuck outta my Navy.

You made shit life choices but you are blaming the institution for your shit life choice.

Your life was shit before you joined the Navy. It still is.

You were shit before you joined the Navy. You still are. You will probably always be shit. If you have sisters, they will probably fuck black guys to escape your complete betaness.

All it takes to be successful in the military is to show up on time, have a decent uniform, and do what you're told.

And you couldn't handle that, could you?

Worthless piece of shit.

Never said I'm blaming the institution, I just hate the fucking people I'm around and hate the aspect of fighting for something I know is wrong

I'm not saying I haven't been successful so far either.

I just really don't enjoy it. I'd rather go to college and do other shit then listen to people say "hooyah" all fucking day.

He did. Pay attention

Nothing like having a less than honorable discharge on your record. Have fun with that.

You don't deserve the honor to wear your nation's uniform.

You also don't deserve to call yourself a veteran either. So don't...

USAF fag here, to advance in the Air Force you need to volunteer outside the military, get a degree (enlisted), do extra .mil duties besides your job, and do your job.

And OP is a massive faggot.

Jokes on you, it's an honorable.

Suck my dick

OP....an Air Force guy just called you a massive faggot. That's how much of a fuckup you are.

Uh oh, someone who sits behind a desk all day called me an faggot. What am I ever going to do?
Might as well an hero at this point huh user?

Nobody who knows better considers an ELS discharge to be fully honorable.

OP is a pathetic faggot who couldn't even hack 4 yrs in a branch that basically guarantees 3 hots and a cot.
Stay the fuck out of Colorado, pussy.

Navy vet here. OP is a massive turd sandwich. I'm glad you're kicked out. We don't need faggots like you.

if you couldn't hack the navy, you'll get rekt in graduate school -- especially medical. have fun failing and becoming another of colorado's many panhandlers.

chubby bunny world champ 2017

Not even good enough for the military, where all losers can find a place in the rank of cannon fodder.

Employers know people don't enlist for a few months. It's not a medical discharge, so they will know you got canned. That shit will stick on you forever. Good luck getting any job of any importance.

This.

>ITT: A bunch of fags who are proud that they got elephant walked then fucked some VD-riddled whore in the Philippines

Hell some programs would look at a failure to adapt loser and just pass on them for somebody who isn't a quiter.

Right? Fucking sad amounts of salt up in here

"Oh I'm a fucking retard... so I'll get a Bach of arts for some reason then apply to medical school without the appropriate degree."

You need to go to community college and work. Get your associates in transfer studies and stop being a fucking retard.

"Fighting for something I know is wrong"

You are in rationalization mode... harrrd to justify your saggy vag

Got my bachelor's degree on active duty. Got my Master's degree on active duty as well...

...and this kid can't hack his enlistment?

Have a buddy that dropped out as well. He said it is his biggest regret in life. He blew great opp and he knows it.

I am sure your mom and her boyfriend are proud of you and will welcome you back...for a while.

OP brags about being kicked out of the Navy and every vetfag comes out of the woodwork.

Nice. I like it.

Faggot OP was probably a yeoman.

OP is a homosex.

Med school is harder/worse than the Navy in terms of stress and overall life sucking.

Enjoy 60 hr studying/week. After a while you start hating everything.

But he's right though. Any rational person knows the US millitary is complete and utter shit. The left knows it, the right know it. The only people who like the millitary are the neo-cons and a group of retarded christian normies.

If he can't handle getting qualified Petty Officer of the Watch, or a warfare pin...he'll certainly fail in med school. This is a guarantee.

It's ok sounds like you had some fun.

>Shipping out tomorrow to our glorious Navy
>See this mess of a thread
Any advice so that I don't become this faggot?

Sure thing ISIS.

Canada fag here, considering enlisting because I lack direction and regimented discipline in my live

Is this a Good idea?

The best way to be successful is to show up on time, have a decent looking uniform, and do what you're told.

Do those three things and you'll be just fine. Good luck to you.

Yes. It's a good idea. It will only make you a better person who's more driven than your civilian counterparts.

I have never chewed that much gum at once, that dude has to be Guinness Book or some shit.

Thanks. I can do the first and last one, but will need guidance on keeping my uniform pristine. Will ask my recruiters. God speed.

modern US navy,the best trained,most diverse tech savy,baddest navy in history,
bubbling up after boot is not too tough,were you to want to excel,it coulda happened, listen,on motivation & thinking tests,some guys just do not test well,but perform great,you needed a sitdown with that gatekeeper,being to the point,emphasizing what you could offer the navy, how you would work WITH and for your mates as if they were your lil bro,big bro lil sis. lives depend on that mindset.

No redpilled man would join today's military and fight the Jew wars against the mudslimes... Americas armed forces don't belong to the people anymore...

Honestly, I wouldn't.

OP has a bit of a different situation, but I'd stray far away from any branch if at all possible, especially with how times are going right now relating to international conflict.

Just go to college dude, life in the military is fucking shitty.

Source: Did my four years and got the fuck OUT, wish I never joined in the first place. It left me with a severe disrespect for any authority figure and depression/anxiety.

>What do you call a veteran in a wheelchair?
>Anything you want
>He can't stand up for himself anymore
>ITT americuck vetfag circlejerkle

Anyone who's been in the Navy knows what this is like.

I'm like, maybe a step above the average civil in terms of fitness, maybe a half step
Will it still kick the shit out of me?

>navy's making me depressed to the point where I can hardly get up in the morning
That is the idea of the Navy.
1. Every day during basic tell the drill instructor you have to take a dump. then go sleep on the toilet.
2. Once on a ship go sleep up in the pipes until your enlistment is done.

Depression making you sleepy is an asset in the Navy.

2edgy4me

Also, have a wife who does what she's told.

An out of control spouse can fuck up a military career.

>Another USAF fag here

And OP is a faggot
OP is always a faggot.

Hope all goes well for you OP

I can handle getting my shit kicked in by authority figures if I have a legit chance of turning the tables and becoming one.
>Physically fit
>Over 90 on the ASVAB
>Almost dead end jobs most places in my area
>Worked 2 jobs and college at a tech school
>Got my associates
>Want to get the fuck out of this shithole and see the world

How fucked am I?

You military cucks have been so brainwashed it's not even funny.

Navy Chief here. I'm glad you're gone.

OP here.

Wow what a shit show this is. Just how many milfags/vetfags does Sup Forums have?

Can't tell if you're all just christian normies or are actually so fucked in the head and naive enough to support a completely FUCKED government and political system.

Doesn't matter how "apt" you are, once you get past third class it all becomes about who you know and how much those people like you.

Your benifits are fucked! Good job tardass

>Average IQ for vet is 86 to 100
>OP Suprised when they defend succ auth dongerydoo for a job
Muh freedom

Hey stupid. It's not about supporting anything. You signed a contact right? Then it's your own dam fault.

explain, why is it sucha huge opportunity?

No, we just have utter contempt for people who fail to live up to their commitments. Huge difference.

Life is all about trying out stuff and if something just isn't your thing, do something else. It's as simple as that. "Honor" is just a social construct, do what you like, hedonism isn't all that bad.

Lmao

>navy vet
>NAVY, 100 men join, 50 couples come out

Trying to sound like a person that went through combat.

Good info. I'm shit at social games even though I can pass as a normie. At the very least I know I'll get to see the ocean and get out of this place.

Kek

Bullshit you don't need to do that. You need to stay out of trouble do your job and study your ass off for waps tests. Half of the fuckers that volunteer and do extra shit are fuckups in their regular afsc

Pussy ass navy. Kek everyone knows wars are won with infantry.

Hahaha kek

OP is a massive faggot.

I hope you don't try to tell that to one of your social betters. Shit SNHU-tier correspondence schools(that the military LOVES to funnel their personnel through) don't count as "education."

Kek tell that to all the dishonorable discharged fuckers that can't get a decent job. If he signed the contract he should have just stuck it out instead of being a little bitch about it.

My cousin got his masters while enlisted. When he got out he was able to get a sweet job doing what he was doing while in (crypto), but making 6 figures working in Hawaii.

"I should become a quitter."

>my cousin

Are you fucking retarded? You can get your degree from a lot of (accredited)universities while still being enlisted.

Get the fuck off my quarterdeck.

Good for you user.
ITT hurr durr can't handle muh daddy complex
"fuck the military organization"
10/10

Every job I've had or interviewed for, or contracted with, or had friends who knew of openings, or whatever the fuck 4 degrees of separation for employment had either a veteran doing the hiring or a veteran doing some facet of the interviewing.

OP You will be fucked in the real world by the 1%. Because we all know the dirty fucking truth, and that is serving is easy as fuck. If you can't hang, you deserve to fuck right out of the civvie job.

Signed, IT asshole who did his 10 years with two trips to the sandbox.

OP is on this guy's level.

Do your best and volunteer to do stuff when it comes along. Things will pop up, and volunteering will make you more likely to be chosen for the good stuff when it comes.

>getting out for "failure

Stopped reading right there

It's easy to be content with watching the best years of your life sleep through your fingers when you're too fucking stupid to think of anything better to do with them

>daesh

hah, you brainwashed fuck

say it with me: islamic state. islam. Islam killed your brothers, your friends.

You missed out on a great career with great benefits that people will give you a huge amount of respect for.

Also, tons of pussy. But noooooo...you had to be a fucking quitter.

Kek you don't need to explain yourself further we already got the picture.

Pussy

The pussy stuff is true. My dad's enlistment wasn't super great (nuclear sub in the 60s, never even knew where he waas) but he still got tons of pussy during his years in (got a medical for a broken back). My cousin was on a cruiser in the Pacific for 12 years and had multiple girls in every port, even took back a half dozen girls to a hotel after using the whole "lost sailor" routine. Got a Japanese wife a year before he got out.

Well I mean he stuck with it. All you would be doing is floating out in the ocean all day. Sooo....

Anyone who lacks enough brainpower to make this shit a fucking "career" of 20 years truly deserves to be eradicated.

My happiness, freedom, college > pussy.

Any fucking day.

>itt army cucks and navy boy lovers
> hur dur u cant army ur not man reeeeeeee

How would you know? You quit after a year and a half, faggot.

You're a loser and you will never do anything with your life, gg