Wwyd rape edition

Wwyd rape edition

I would tell her that there is a strange sad man posting her social media pictures on an imageboard and asking other random weirdos what their gross sexual fantasies pertaining to her are

cute little room. I would be sitting right outside the window until I saw her fall asleep. when she wakes up, her panties will be in her mouth and I'll be balls deep in her pussy. there'll be a muffled scream as I take a knife to her clothes, revealing those pretty tits. someone will find her in the morning naked, crying, tied up, and with cum dripping from her pussy.

How would you rape my little slut? She squirts like fuck and she loves being preyed on, plus you think she's sharing meat? Might share her soon.

Now a R4R thread. Won't work otherwise.

I'd do everything to right while left watches, make her suck me off, then finish it off in her pussy, making left clean it all up

Wwyd?

Brianna?

Tie her up good, especially around her udders. Put her in a public space so all can see her shame and use her as they see fit.
Wwyd to this whore?

You cannot rape a girl like that. She needs to be snuggled and loved.

she would be full of cock. I would break open her door and leave it open, then leave out a sign so everyone knows there's a cock slut inside. they would find her tied to her bed, with pigtails to hold on to while they fuck her holes.

>pic - more of right

Do what ever you like to my gf.

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

Collar and leash, fuck her everywhere any time. She'll be my personal servant.

Tie her up as I force her to suck me off, then I fuck her in every which way, as a blast a load into her pussy.

Wwyd?

Suck those tits, then put my dick between and fuck them till I'm about to blow, then make her open her mouth and take the load

Wwyd

break into her house, and make her suck me off. then I'd strip her, tie her up, and put a buttplug in her. then I'd drive to the bad part of town with her, and find some kind young men who would watch after her for me

Wwyd to this slut?

spit roast and bukkake
wwyd to her?

blondes look good with black cock inside them, so she would be gangbanged by them. cock in ass, cock in pussy, cock in mouth, and two cocks in her hands.

Hard face abuse

What would you do to my girlfriend..

Id rip off her clothes and rail her right on the beach for everyone to watch while pulling her hair and fucking till she cried. bust in her throat also offer her up to anyone that wanted a try

wwyd?.

Choke with a rope while anal

She LOVES being choked

Anything guys?

put her in a clear glass glory hole box on a busy street corner, $1 for all three holes.
wwyd?

Bend her over that buffet table in front of everyone and destroy her pussy

Have her suck me off every day, fondle those tits and fuck her

Do your worst.

tbh she'd probably love the attention
I'd cream pie all her holes, then mount her on the wall like a trophy fish
anything else to this attention whore?

You don't have to tell me what happened last night. But you have to eat these *hands her a plate of eggs*

This is the only girl here id actually rape. If I saw that thicc ass walking alone in the forest I would without question rape her.

Wwyd to her ?

I'd wait for her to go to the bathroom, then once she's all alone i'd shove her face against the mirror and rip off her bikini. She would try to scream for help but i'd cover her mouth with my hands while i start to finger her pussy with my other until her cries for help turn into moans. Once i get bored of her pussy, i'd shove that same hand into her ass before shoving my entire cock in all at once, she'd start crying but nobody would hear her through my hand. I would fuck her tight ass at a brutal pace, only stopping when I'm about to cum just so i can force her to the ground and cum all over her face and tits while taking pictures on her phone so i can send them to her friends and family.

WWYD to Tatiana

little asian sluts deserve rough treatment. the one on the left would spread open her friend's mouth, then her pussy, then her asshole. then they switch places. when they both feel dirty enough, they lay down and I cum across their faces, as they start sharing the cumload.

Be Brutal.

take her ass right there in the dressing room, cum all over her face, leave a sign on the door that says "free anal slut"
wwyd

Wwyd to my two sisters?

left or right wwyd

Oh God the dog face

Brutal face fuck ending in a hard slap or five

Suck her tits, titwank and get sucked offf by her and then fuck her

when she is alone bust into her house, and strip and tie her up spread eagle on her bed. gag her with her own panties, and shove a buttplug into her butt. I'd fuck her, and when I'm done stick a vibrator in her and leave it on. Then I'd tickle torture her until she is a crying, whimpering mess. I'd put some nipple clamps on her, put out my cigarette in her belly button then tattoo on her tummy "I'm a whore". Then I'd leave her, and hope someone else is coming home soon to find her.

who was asking for more in the last thread? a good wwyd and I'll show her tits

leave her hanging out of a window, head first, so her mouth can be used as a fuck hole or a toilet.
wwyd

M'lady! Thank the gods I have found ye! Are you aware, m'lady, that there is an uncivilized brute posting your personal pictures on the line? The audacity! Why, if I were there, I would teleport behind the scoundrel and swear an oath like "nothing personnel, kid", before my power level reached 9000 and I shielded m'ladies honor! I am a nice guy, I would never do that to m'lady. Why can't you see that? So you want to go see a movie tonight? No, not like a date! Yuk. Can you imagine? No, just a friendly dinner and a movie. I will bring flowers and my newest fedora. Will I shave? No, I can't do that. This is my lucky neckbeard. I can shower, and take a shirt out of the hamper. That's it. Hmm? Oh, yeah, if you want, sure I'll drop you off at your boyfriend's afterwards. Yes, he can borrow $100 if he needs it too.

anything elce

Wwyd don't hold back let's make her blush

Pull off those teasing little shorts and force myself into her on the ground and cum deeeeep inside.

Trade them for a soda?

I would take her out on a nice date, and then I would bring her back to my place. Where I would tie her up and gag her while I raped her all night, then in the morning I would wake her up after she was beaten into unconsciousness the night before by fucking and then face fucking her.

Hm?

slap her tits, make her suck me off. use her phone to take pictures of her and send them to her contacts. then I'd drive her to an empty factory and put her head and wrists in stocks and tie her ankles together. She'd get an open mouth gag, and she'd be nude. I'd then charge five bucks for blowjob, and ten for buttfuck. they customers would also be allowed to whip her and what not. for twenty bucks, anything goes.

Weyd? No limits.

WWYD to ex

wwyd to this whore

capture them, then make them try to choke eachh other out claiming that the one that won got to go free. Then I would brutaly rape and tie up the one that won. Then when the other one regained consciousnesses I would do the same.

Fucking diamonds. Tell me more about how you know them. I get off to this shit.

With a "Can't lose" plan like that, it astonishes me that you're single. You mean, no lucky lady has snatched you up off the market yet? Hmmm. Curious.

this isint reality this is Sup Forums

force them at gunpoint to strip and eat each others butts out. then tie them on knees arms behind back, and take a giant double sided dildo and shove it into both of them. Then push them together as close as they can get and force them to make out. make put a buttplug in each of them before making them kneel. use their phones to record all of this.

First I'd take Christina out back and tell her to bend over. Then I'd bring Willow in and force her to lick her pussy and ass. Then I'd fuck

do you know them

Future fatty. See how round her facial structure is? That girl will blow up at 30. I would also like to take her out for a nice sea food dinner, and then take her back to my place, where I would plug in the VCR and pop in the tape titled "What you doin' to them eyebrows gurl?" Volumes 1 and 2.

No, but I know you.
Convince me not to dump facebooks and send PMs

Wwyd??

Face fuck her throat raw while pinching her nose so she can't breath. Then I'd rip off those shorts and raw fuck her ass till it bleeds, then finish on that tongue of hers

wwyd to this little whore?

Doesnt matter if shes this hot now

How would you rape her? She likes to be choked and fucked roughly from behind?

Ask her where parents are because she is not an adult

I would face fuck fucking fuck her throat while I gagged on her cock and twisted her balls I mean my balls and then take back to my dinner place where I fuck fuckity fuck her while I unconscious fuck ball gag throat mouth into cum pussy fuck fart. Then, in the morning, I fuck her fuck fuck with a rubber cock while her fuck pussy legs are tied up with rope fuck latex cock fuck.

Holy shit right is little

Left?

you mean these faggots?

Little shit right is holy.

Hot

left has nice titties

She's 19

Oh she does. More?

wwyd to this cute slut

What order? What holes? Who gets your cum?