The future Messi is on loan until 2018

>The future Messi is on loan until 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST JUST

hes already better and richer than you, and younger

Hello Martin

and blonde

but really he needs to take more PEDs to reach his full potential like other top players

Are you that ladyboy i slept with last summer? If you are please post your phone number, i lost it on the flight home

y halilovic el bnuevo iniesta en el hamburgo ,anormal mira tu culo antes

>i've made a huge mistake.jpg

all I understood was hamburgo

I unironically believe ottergaurd is the future of the sport

He said the new iniesta is playing for hamburg, and then "look at your butt before", which must be a Spanish expression.

> People actually thought this meme would live up to the hype
> mfw he's literally Freddy Adu 2.0

Is he the next Sahin?

Heerenveen is not a bad option to play for during 1.5 years. Decent Dutch mid-tier club (4th at the moment) with a big history of Scandinavian players. I think he will feel more at home there than Madrid.

He can get plenty of experience playing teams like Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV + possibly Europa League next season.

Yes, smart piece of business by Heerenveen. Sam Larsson is probably getting sold this window, so they'll have a nice stand-in with Martin coming in.

>halilovic

I remember butthurt Croatians claiming that Pulisic wasn't as good as their meme talents.

>yfw PulisGOD wins the CL and HaliloMEME is relegated with hamburg at the end of the season.

>you will never finger his tight bussi

EREDIVISIE
F
L
O
P

What shits do I have to give? He is also much more stupid than I will ever be, don't ride his dick so hard. I'm only laughing at Mierdril.
Is 'blond' when referring to males, my m13, unless he has identified himself as a xir or something, which wouldn't be weird for a Madrid player

I still rate Martin. He should have never joined Madrid in the first place.

at least he'll play every game

Real has the most sacked midfield in the world, he should've went on loan the moment he was signed

He's not the only young meme player we currently got playing in the Eredivisie

Remember this guy?

hahaha he is so shit it's not even funny

You guys expectativas from him to play un Real Madrid 11 with 18 years old only? Fucking retards. He will be goat, he has been the last 2 years for Castilla.

Expect*

Fucking spanish auto correct

Pulisic and his parents are both american, right? So only his grandparents are croats, or are they american too?

His grandfather from his dad's side was Croatian who immigrated to America.

probably better than any la masia "prospect"
lmao go back and play Dota you nigger

so we can't call him a croat. Shame. Would be the best of banter for based croatbros when they start circlejerking on Kovacic, Halolivoc or Pjaca. :/

>yfw PulisGOD wins the CL
west brom isnt in the champions league

yet

>norwegian banter

duth league seems pretty comfy, never got myself to watch it though outside a game or two and I missed the ajax vs leipzig match some days ago just 5 minutes away from my home

qt

We can. He has Croatian citizenship and his paternal grandmother is Croatian as well.

THIS NICCA COULD OF SIGNED WITH AJAX IF IT WERENT FOR HIS DAD