What's the melon review you disagree with the most? Also, don't post MBDTF, everyone knows he was wrong

What's the melon review you disagree with the most? Also, don't post MBDTF, everyone knows he was wrong.

probably Narkopop, that shit was an 8 not a 2

Wolf is pretty good too

TKOL. Still the best pleb filter.

He was right tho

His Age of Adz review where he gave it a six. It's my album of the decade and I think it's at least a nine.

Also this

MBDTF
Acid Rap
I don't like shit, I don't go outside
Wolf
Yeezus
Blank Face LP

The melon man doesn't know rap

His brand new review of BODYGUARD is abhorrently wrong. He's lost all credibility in my eyes.

Same, he really fucked it up with that one

>Give Kendrick a 10
>Doesn't know anything about rap
Lmao

Yes, thank you for further proving my point

I cant fucking believe he gave PBVGR a 4

He was pretty spot on with MBDTF, Yeezus and TKOL.

His biggest misses for me are Age of Adz, Morning Phase, Trouble Will Find Me and obviously Narkopop is the most recent one.

Also, the recent Planetarium one. AOTY and he gave it a five.

He could at least give it a 7. I think he feels pressure to not give Sufjan too much credit since people worship him a bit too much. I mean he liked All Delighted People but I cannot fathom how he can praise A Crow Looked At Me (an album that sounds the exact same the entire way through with no sense of progression) and shit on Carrie and Lowell for not going anywhere in the second half.

His hateboner for The National is something I will never quite understand

bodyguard

music is subjective. he reviews based on how ~he~ feels an album was to ~him~.

why should how an internet man feels about an album matter to you?

>also dont post mbdtf, everyone knows he was right
FTFY

>OF/Chance fag triggered
lol

THIS

literally their best album

Wow, didn't see this coming.

this

Lil Boat, but in the other way round

The review I disagreed with the most was The Raven That Refused To Sing. That album was not a strong 4 to a light 5

^^^
imagine being this retarded

Alvvays.

The songwriting on that album should have at the very least qualified it for a formal review instead of that shitty cell phone video he gave it.

his review of the new Slowdive and the review of the last Wonder Years record. Didn't even consider most of the tracks on the wonder years one. its like he didnt even listen.

To Pimp a Butterfly. It was an 8/10 at best.

THIS, easy 9/10

R+7, but I have not heard Narkopop, so that one could be much worse

He kind of automatically writes off a lot of dreampop, folk pop, baroque pop, etc and always says the same thing about it.

"It's dreamy, kind of boring, doesn't really do anything for me."

kero kero bonito
ariel pink - pom pom
dumbo gets mad
blank face

nice, you're either in he autistic 1% or the contrarian 4%

I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE

The Most Lamentable Tragedy. His review was just embarrassing.

>Tomorrow's Harvest is a fucking great album.
>An Impression is [spillers] better than Nouns [/oilspill]

these
kkb's review was alright, I'd give it a 7 but whatever (although other 7s have been given to her as well)

are his ears even functional?

I can't really say. I stopped listening to his reviews after it was clear by the third video that he has no soul and an academic knowledge of music severely hamstrung by a lack of passion.

He also comes off as an unoriginal, smarmy cunt who paraphrases Jack Rabid and old Magnet reviews.

He gave my favorite album a 5. What a bleb.

John Frusciante, PBX and Enclosure. He gave both a 2/10