MDE WORLD PEACE EP 4 *LEAKED*

youtube.com/watch?v=YFc3Ju2LZNg

But still go and watch it on Friday to support them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=-9YqL4mfCdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NITRO DUBS AKA MOONMAN

AKA DAVID DUKE

Ummm... no thanks.

What is this shit and why is it plaguing Sup Forums?

How did they get away with this?

They've been huge on this board since 2013. Get with it you fuckin nerd.
I bet you don't even get dyke pussy wet.

uhm like, can you not?

How was retard kyle okay with sam dragging him around by his legs?

and I doubt they realized what David Duke was a reference to.
There's a genuine reason why they showed the producers staring at the phones during the "I love jews segment" - not only because they're likely jews, but to show just how little they actually care about something so "offensive".

I cringed

ah, another show to add to the "im 16 years old starter pack"

>reincarnation?

Where do they keep finding these qt's?

Georgia

>I hope I don't crush my baby

I can't believe that's going to broadcast on Ted Turner's Cartoon Network on Friday.

How does he do it?

Dat Asian model btw

GORILLA

inb4 asspained manchildren calling each other alt right neonazis or libcuck BLM supporters for liking or disliking the show

can't wait for this inauthentic shit to crash and burn. i preferred it when they were only on youtube, and their stuff only popped up here once in a while.

What exactly was the message during the Chad/Miata sketch?

Some of their sketches have some pretty pilled subversive messages, but I can't tell when they're being serious or not. Some sketches are truth bombs, whereas some are just dumb and obvious.

>I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet

This has to be censored during the airing right?

>she will never humiliate your tiny penis

when was the jews part?

didnt like the singing contest stuff desu, its just mean spirited

but idk how they cast it, maybe they were in on it. doubt it though.

Some social justice nu-males like you are just afraid of the conflict MDE is finally sparking.
Tough luck kid, we're getting redpilled, we're getting ready, and we're coming for liberals. No truce or peacekeeping this time. If you're not on our side you're on (((theirs))).

You can make a women do anything if you say she's going to get on tv.

Sup Forumseddit worshipped sam hyde until Sup Forums told them he was right wing
>Sup Forumseddit is too basic to understand the messages of his bits, they just liked the 2deep4u theme of his content

I didn't understand the teacher sketch from episode 3 or the CEO sketch from episode 2.

and yet you give 0 shits about the wheelchair guy

don't think about it too hard

I thought wheelchair guy was an actor

wheelchair guy was obviously in on it

these women are basically whores for the production budget

I'm starting to realize that it's not meant to be conventionally funny and am actually enjoying it more and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

I love MDE bud. And I'm neither alt right or liberal.

You are the kind of poster I was referring to. Great job.

Those fake auditions where Nick tries to keep it together while Sam is barely holding on.

It's the perfect ruse, normies will think it's a lolsorandomXD show like Tim and Eric, while we'll get what the jokes actually mean.

Awesome screen shot OP
I laughed so hard when sam did approaching the house

>le contrarian "before it was cool" meme
hey dude,just letting you know,you're finally one of the CoolKidz™

What conflict?
People on Sup Forums arguing about if they're funny or not?

If it makes it on tv with the david duke reference it will top sam getting his boner on tv.

Why does Sup Forums like this unfunny crap?

Why do they force it so much if nobody likes it?

That asian model has some nice child bearing hips on her

>Sup Forums latches onto some altright racist trumpfaggot "comedian" a few weeks ago
>starts constant shill threads, gaslighting and pretending he's the most popularist comedian ever who's been discussed for years and anyone who doesn't know or like him must be a newfag fresh from reddit

>I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet

What did he mean by this?

They have it in their minds that it is some type of revolutionary humor, and if someone doesn't find it funny, it means that they vehemently disagree with whatever the secret underlying political message a particular Sup Forumstard has projected onto MDE's body of work.

the fat guy is so unfunny

It's autistic unfunny """humor""" that caters to them

Example, the Jews Rock skit or David Duke name drop

> Omg hahaha he did he named da Jews!!! So redpilled!!! The madman!!! Look at all the symbolism!!!!

You know that loner kid in school who had an awkward sense of humor and came off as wierd. This is pretty much the TV version of that

> weeks
Try years faggot. Did you just get here weeks ago, or are you just "correcting the record"

Triggered

In a way I agree with you but at the same time the asspain I can feel from you, radiating through my monitor makes the show that much better.

I didn't even know who sam hyde was until a week ago. Hard to believe some smalltime youtuber pisses off so many people. Gotta respect that.

>someone was actually butthurt enough to make that image

What's the point of the idol show thing?

>leaked
>2 days later the adult swim site still hasn't been fixed
>"leaked"

>inauthentic

what the fuck are you even talking about? be honest, that word just popped into your head and you thought it would sound good in your little pissant 2 sentence rant

>meanwhile Sup Forums has hundred of similar Hillary images and made up stats for anybody that disagrees with them

there are always whores that are dying to get on television

In the best black person mall in town

Really makes you think.

wait I thought it wasnt airing this week
did the schedule change again?

How on earth did they make the car-crash scene?

The over 30 dating show was legitimate genius

well yeah hillary is running for president and it's a very important thing. not exactly the same as people saying funny things on the internet

Funny thing is that they even have a thread about this right now.

>IT'S OK WHEN WE DO IT

>made up stats

cute.

film sam driving up to the truck
cut
leave car in road, without sam inside
film truck hitting car
cut
sam gets in fucked up car
finish filming the scene from there
edit the shots together

They're parodying the strawman comics liberals love to make

why are you faggots talking about politics on the Sup Forums board for a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with any of that shit?

Well yeah, we're punching up. You'll have your turn again soon enough

I like the fast forward and editing/sound, its like a youtube poop of their own OC

because lots of people who post on Sup Forums have mental problems

Every fucking time. These threads always end up with people crying about Sup Forums. Get a fucking life you crybaby pussies.

JoJo getting a live action adaptation?

What 3Teeth song was playing in ep4 my savage

youtube.com/watch?v=-9YqL4mfCdM

THANKS FOR THE LINK OP BUT ILL WAIT FOR IT TO AIR ON ADULT SWIM THIS FRIDAY.

TRUE MDE FANS KNOW PIRACY IS BAD. CONTENT CREATORS DESERVE TO ENJOY THE FRUITS OF THEIR LABOR.