Is this the most retarded show in existence?

is this the most retarded show in existence?

I watched one episode out of curiosity and it made me so fucking mad that I want to kill that fucking bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kkEz9HIVUcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop #fatshaming

she is gorgeous

Kill yourself you disgusting fat faggot.

Does it make you so very, very angry that there are those of us who aren't ashamed of being obese? Damn, food is tasty. So very tasty. Sometimes, when I tuck into a tub of "cookies & cream" ice cream or a bacon-wrapped filet mignon, I'll pause for a moment and think of other people who are upset by us overweight folk. Their tears add to the delicious flavor.

Now, if you *truly* hated the epidemic of obesity in your nation, you would do something about it. Targeting consumers like myself shows laziness and weakness. Targeting corporations like RJR Nabisco, Nestlé and Monsanto, however... well, my good friend and fellow poster, that shows courage. Courage I'm 100%-positive you never had. Or, you could start a nation-wide campaign to encourage people to eat healthier while showing them the benefits and techniques involved in calorie-burning exercises.

'Course, I wouldn't expect anything of you. I mean, after all, you ARE the faggot OP.

>tl;dr: OP, the sad cunt, is a pathetic, lazy faggot who blames instead of being a shining example to others

if you don't like ladies of a healthy size you're probably gay

Enjoy never getting your dick touched

>Does it make you so very, very angry that there are those of us who aren't ashamed of being obese?
Both angry and physically nauseous.

>Now, if you *truly* hated the epidemic of obesity in your nation, you would do something about it.
You mean like working out and carefully considering what I put in my mouth?

I've already done more to fight obesity during breakfast than you've done in your entire life, hamplanet.

Wow, all this fatshaming.

I can't tell if this is racist or sexist.

There's nothing wrong with being healthy but that land whale is disgusting. No healthy person looks like that.

>all that mad

Both mad and physically nauseous.

Well, we could have a race! Let's see who's first to have a heart attack or a crippling stroke; me from my poor diet and lack of exercise? Or you from your uncontained rage and stress from said-rage?

Let the games begin, madman.

Your fucking fat is a burden the rest of society has to carry.

This.
Every episode is
>"I-I can't lose weight. Its muh genes" t: 600 lbs weighing fatass
>fatass goes to special weight loss clinic and is supposed to be on a 1500 kcal diet
>fatasses wife/husband sneaks them food
>"M-Muh genes" t: fatass

Well, you know the answer to it. You just grab that pen, paper and diary and go out on the road. Teach us fat folk how to overcome our weakness! For free, of course, I'm not paying to watch you tell me what to do.

Hop to it, fitboy.

Turn on youtube, search for this show. First episode I click is her getting rushed to A&E and being warned she's gonna die cos of her weight.

>Healthy

Not him but....
You won't be laughing when you herniate your lower back and have to suffer chronic daily pain.

You will be too fat to handle the pain so you will stay in bed and get fatter. Soon you will develop heavy forward head tilt from staying in bed. This will bring on kyphosis.

Soon your entire spine will be in so much pain you will not want to move. Due to you not moving for so long your muscles will begin to die so when you do actually try to movie, not only will you have unbearable muscle pain, your spine will want to give out.

Disk degeneration will occur and you will end your life due to all the pain.

But here you are...laughing.

If only you could see us laughing at you sitting in bed wishing for death.

stop fatshaming you fat fuck

that's some pretty neato fan fiction, user

Well, when that time comes and you start laughing, you just be sure to let me know, because I wouldn't want to miss it.

>doesn't realize that 80% of people suffer lower back pain in their lives

>doesn't realize being fat and lazy makes this not only worse, but harder to fix

>doesn't realize that this pain brings on depression

>depression makes fatties fat

>endless cycle of pain and food

Good luck you get fucks, I'm in the medical field and I see this daily. You are a burden on society and your smugness will soon be replaced with regret.

Well, when that smugness is replaced with regret, I'll be sure to let you know, because you wouldn't want to miss it.

are you a murse?

Hahaha, get ready to serve more fatties medtech. Make sure you put lots of talcum on the bedsores.

Eat less and move more. It's as simple as that.

>"It's as simple as that"
>tens of millions of Americans alone are obese

>Sometimes, when I tuck into a tub of "cookies & cream" ice cream or a bacon-wrapped filet mignon, I'll pause for a moment and think of other people who are upset by us overweight folk. Their tears add to the delicious flavor

I eat those too. Just less of it and I exercise

Fuck you fatty I don't care if they told you it was ok. You're a fat fucking disgrace. You should be shamed for your own benefit

Yes, Because they eat way too much shit and don't get off their fat asses enough. If you want to be a lazy fuck try not stuffing your face.

ITT: Butthurt, white males who've been brainwashed by the zog machine to work hard and be a contributor, but who are constantly frustrated and even angered by us overweight people who stopped contributing to zog

Delicious tears. Delicious tears, everywhere. Keep paying those taxes to support our medicare!

Here's a taste of your daily pain, except you'd be much fatter of course.

youtu.be/kkEz9HIVUcE

>your own benefit
i get benefits bro dont worry you skinny piece of shit

shame is only good at stopping people from doing things, it's really poor at getting people to do things

>youtu.be/kkEz9HIVUcE
>that braying like a donkey

Is this a YLYL thread?

Your type always assume those that oppose their horrific lifestyle must be hungry skeletons but the average person looks on you with contempt and disgust. You really have no excuse regardless of whether you contribute or not. Going for a walk doesn't cost anything.

>that guy

You can't save these fat fucks stop trying.
Just take comfort in the fact they won't live to see 40.

Maybe it will stop the barrage of calories flying down their gullets

Actually the average person doesn't care and is overweight himself

Not how it works and you know it. All this posturing accomplishes is boosting your own ego. You're not helping anybody but yourself.

There's a big difference between overweight and the monster OP posted.

Because you obviously can't take comfort in living your own life, with your own dreams, ambitions and hobbies, without being flabbergasted every time you see one of us fat people being "horrendous".

I'm crying. Crying with laughter. Us? Dead before 40? Perhaps so, but I wish I could be there to see your anguish, hatred and rage manifest itself as actual, physical pain before I do go. By God, when I died, I'd die from laughter.

Stay bootyblasted, frustratoman.

Your smugness alone makes me feel angry at you. Congratulations. Not only are you fat, but also a condescending fuck, meaning that you're ugly both outside and inside.

Good luck in your love life.

>all these people around her who tell her she is amazing and congratulating her on being so overweight
Talk about living in a bubble.

You must be new in your work. You too, one day, will become too jaded to care when yet another fatass rolls into the room complaining about something they could've prevented years ago from happening.

You're probably right however I still think these obese people should be shamed. They're fucked up. Fat shaming, slut shaming, It's all good. What happened to our society What's wrong with teaching your kids to eat healthy and have some self respect?

Statistically speaking, fat people are more likely to be in committed long term relationships tho

While you're feeling angry, I'm feeling hungry. What should I get from the fridge?

>triple chocolate-flavoured ice cream
>packet of fun-sized Mars Bars
>black forest cake

Send in your replies!

Why? let them be fat, that will, ironically ,thin the herd in a couple of decades.

They use it as a defence mechanism. This way they can brush off being fat even though deep down they are severely depressed.

Wait until the pain sets in. Living fat every day is fucking easy so I don't blame them for not wanting to lose weight. But just wait until the unbearable pain they wholeheartedly think won't hit them. It will. And their funny fat guy persona will be replaced with anger and bitterness and regret. This convo is nothing but a few minutes of my time. Their pain will last until death.

Because they're too fucking fat to move and seeing their own obesity reflected in their partner makes them think it's normal. Fat is as contagious as anything.

hating on fat people is as bad as hating on black people, or any other race for that matter

in 30 years all the fat-people-haters are going to look back on what they did and feel very very ashamed

>*sheathes katana*

>This convo is nothing but a few minutes of my time

But your anguish lasts for EVER.

My problem is not that there're overweight people, it's their life and body, they're free to do whatever they want with it, the problem is they're trying to convince others to live the same life as them without telling them the truth behind being overweight and the reprecursions that can cause you in the long term, that's infuriating.

calm down bro

So how fat are you? Can you get up from laying on the ground without help?

I'd this some pasta I've never seen before?

FUCK she is so hot

>the problem is they're trying to convince others to live the same life as them

Oh, like how fit and healthy people try to convince others to live the same life as them?

Food isn't tasty. The food I eat is very plain. Purely for energy

honestly, vegans and keto-scum are much worse than any fat people i've met

fat people tend to be happy and jolly while all the diet-whores are huge assholes

Let me guess, you're white.

>"Right now my testosterone is like three times the level of normal for a woman or something. So chemically I'm like a man. Sometimes I tell that to people before I sleep with them to see if it will freak them out." *maniacal laugh*

Being healthy doesn't kill you, being morbidly obese does, see the difference? you can crush your balls with two stones if you like, it's your body, but if you try to convince other people to do so without explaining the harm is unethical and inmoral.

There's a lot of middle ground between porch walruses and athletes.

Vegans are another type of unhealthy people

Everything kills you.

Name one person who has lived, for ever.

Thanks Brehs, this only makes me hit the gym harder.

Or just don't eat unhealthy crap on a weekly basis

It's the truth user.

yep, same as everyone here

0/10

>It's a "being healthy is unhealthy and being unhealthy is healthy" episode
Freedom of speech was a mistake, that every retarded fuck has the voice to say whatever bullshit passes through his retarded brains and people praises him for that is the doom of humanity

Is there supposed to be something derogatory about that?

Thanks, it's been a while since I was called white.

>replying with a meme

That's what I thought. When you can't come up with an actual answer, just resort to a meme. You'll feel better in the morning.

Nothing at all, enjoy your salt and pepper flavored food.

I agree,this pasta is simply divine

It really is, it just presses all the right shitposting buttons and triggers the fuck out of self-righteous people

I don't add salt to anything I cook except crackling

Fuck you

You took the bait you silly cuck.

This thread only confirms my suspicion that half of Sup Forums are obese fucks that failed at life. No way would someone defend obesity if they themselves weren't obese as well. These land Whales want everyone to be obese so that they don't feel bad about themselves instead of working hard to change their circumstances.

Obese people cower behind excuses, it's a health problem, it's a genetic problem, it's a financial problem, it's not my fault. What you have is a mental illness coupled with chronic lazyness and instead of being a grownup and admitting it's your fault and doing something about it you start screaming and flailing your arms saying that it's a social construct and everyone should be fat so you stop feeling bad about yourself.

You keep repeating to yourself that being fat is being beautiful but even though you try to convince yourself of that you still feel jealousy and envy watching thin girls and boys enjoying their lives, running, surfing, camping , fitting into cute clothes. So you scream and scream and try everything you can, all the mental gymnastics.

>'' I could be like her if I was genetically blessed you fucking cishet''
>'' All those muscles I roids, I'm far healthier''
>'' I could run a mile as well if I wanted too but I have x genetic knees are weak, spaghetti''
>'' Society today imposes an unhealthy standard ''

Yet you fat fucks are the ones dying in your 30's, always depressed, always being made fun off. And no, society doesn't impose an unnatural standard, being thin and tonned or muscular is something that goes back to ancient greece at least.

But thankfully nature culls obese people from the genetic pool, not that they could reproduce in a healthy manner anyway, most don't live to see 40.

Nothing worse than a bunch of virgins hating on people who actually found a way to enjoy their lives

Naturally Skinny People

I feel like I could get some backlash on this one, because it’s technically (supposedly) something people can’t help. Like being gay or having fantastic cheekbones, it’s something you’re born with. Whatever. I hate them all anyway.

And here’s what I hate about them: those skinny people will never, ever, ever understand that shame. I’m not saying everything in their lives will go perfectly. I’m not saying being naturally thin equals an easy road. I’m just saying it’s one thing that they’ll never have to worry about, and, in my experience, have a really hard time empathizing with. Nobody ever really makes fun of people for being too skinny. There aren’t a ton of cruel names for super thin people. They’ll never have to be embarrassed about the size clothing they wear, squeezing into a plane seat, breaking a chair…what’s their biggest concern? Blowing over in a windstorm? How sad.

Those of you who are more argumentative or militant may compare this to those who believe you can “pray the gay away,“ and change your sexual orientation if you try hard enough. That is a ridiculous concept. Nobody should force themselves to be with someone they aren’t attracted to just to conform to a bunch of Bible thumpers’ view of what’s right and wrong. BUT - making out with someone of a non-preferred gender is awful. Stuffing your face with Chinese food is awesome. Clear distinction. And thus I hypothesize that anyone who’s “naturally thin” just isn’t trying hard enough. I, for one, am always in it to win it. And that’s why those with stomachs that nature has declared too tiny to pig out really, realllllllyy piss me off.

>But thankfully nature culls obese people from the genetic pool

Sure thing, that's why the US obesity rate is at 35% and rising. Stop fooling yourself. Join the fat revolution before you get swallowed by it.

That's a little more "upset" than we're accustomed to seeing, son. Got something you'd like to share with us? This seems to be a highly-personal issue for you.

Dont' be a lazy fat fuck, solves a lot of stuff

Please explain your logic

>"don't be lazy"
>provides no motivation or motivating tips

This thread is gold, I want fatposting to continue

Relying on strangers to motivate you? The truth to weight loss is that there are only two things which can make you lose weight.

Eat less, move more.

We can see every single one of your posts because you seem to have a folder filled with pretentious reaction images.

How sad is that, that you are proud to be fat and you are so accustomed to being a snobby brat that you have your own folder dedicated to faces to portray your smugness.

You seriously need a woman's influence.

>Reducing a varied group of people to a single stereotype
>Limiting the access to public places for this group of people
>Namecalling, excluding, socially isolating this group of people

Hmmm, does it ring any bells? Just admit you're being racist.

>Eat less, move more

Why?

You'll look better and feel better. You might start to enjoy going to places beyond your house and the mall. You can do things.

Oh and fat eats at your cock length. Losing weight literally makes your dick longer.

More likely you're so fat and off putting you couldn't even give your virginity away to a lard gargler so you compensate with stuffing your face with sugar to drown out your sorrow.

What can I say? I'm damn good at what I do. Care to list your accomplishments with citeable sources? Let's start with your full name, address, contact telephone number and date of birth, and we'll go from there.

Oh. That's right. You can't present them. That's because you're nothing. Here I am, bringing several of my talents to the table and you're presenting nothing in return. Hot air. Flabbergasted angst. Wiffle-waffle.

Son, you just go on elsewhere and think about this for awhile, while you concentrate on your supposed "happy, healthy lifestyle" that CLEARLY isn't working because you're arguing with a fat person on a Mandalorian mercernary-hiring forum website about it. Yeah. Much happy. So content.