The hip-hop niggers and rap niggers get off this board now...

The hip-hop niggers and rap niggers get off this board now. Every time I get home I'm thinking "I can't wait to get on Sup Forums to see what new tracks and reviews they're talking about today." When I do get on this fucking board, I see 10 KANGZ threads taking the space of real music discussion. Go back to datpiff, worldstar, facebook, wherever you swaggets came from. There is nothing intellectual or good about robbing people, doing drugs, selling drugs, beating women, pimping women, stealing shit, shooting people, violence, being a nignog. This coon shit needs to GTFO this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6OUIjtM6E
youtube.com/watch?v=QcA1H7m8xw0
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Je131KuyE
youtube.com/watch?v=bbezitUACv8
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
youtube.com/watch?v=YGQKGpjl1Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII&t=195s
youtube.com/watch?v=Do2xXV2xrr0
youtube.com/watch?v=qCkYRZzb8PM
youtube.com/watch?v=d2NqcWP8tos
youtube.com/watch?v=lTYXQk0MGfw
youtube.com/watch?v=BONgL61snlM
youtube.com/watch?v=_COBLBnb5dc
youtube.com/watch?v=ss2GFGMu198
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like you need to reduce your expectations

Go to their boards and shit them up with indie, ambient and classical then.

>The hip-hop niggers and rap niggers get off this board now
No they don't.

Bad bait

The only way to get rid of bad threads on an imageboard is to flood it with good threads, not whine.

""""((((people))))"""" will disagree with op

What the fuck is this no-effort Pepeshit trolling supposed to be?

Or fans of music. That enjoy a variety of genres.

gucci mane is an exception. he has an IQ way above the level of genius

He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture and has exploited it to become a millionaire

>rap
>music
Wew lad

Sounds like you need to be +18 to post on this board, whiteboi.

I didn't think we had this many neckbeard rockists kicking around still. Pretty fucking depressing actually.

hip hop is not the problem. shitty hip hop and indie shit is.

I'm going to have to say Young Thug is of a similar cut. His eye for high fashion is near impeccable and he's successfully leveraged his androgyny and gender-defying image to elevate his brand.

Full disclosure: T H U G G E R

No, what's depressing is people here listening to and defending garbage rap music like young thug.

You just dismissed an entire genre without saying anything about one particular artist.

>muh wu tang clan
>muh mf doom
get with the times bitch

>all hip-hop is young thug and trap garbo
Get the fuck off my board you stupid fuck, you don't belong here.

Keep crying boy. I think I might just make a Desiigner thread soon

Not an argument and those > trap.
Fuck off underage.

THUGGER
H
U
GOAT
GOAT
E
R

It's all bad, but young thug is an extreme example that I see praised here on a regular basis. Hop off tyrones dick you fucking moron

Exactly this. Encourage discussion about music you enjoy. Be the change, brother.

I bet you won't even give examples of what you enjoy listening to.

young thug is a fucking national treasure

Thug is the future GOAT

Bela Bartok, King Crimson, Eric Dolphy, The Velvet Underground, Art Zoyd, Edgard Varese

replace mf doom with de la soul. i know it's dad rock tier but it's better than shitty pop star rappers that don't write their own lyrics you stupid summer faggot

try going outside tbqh

listen to young thug tbqh senpai

>implying Hip Hop isn't the most diverse genre of music out today but OP hasn't heard anything besides what's popular
>implying boring Indie shit that hasn't progressed in years is any better

get the fuck off this board you utter pleb

Le wrong generation, am I right?

two worst things about this board plus math rock and pop

Ignore him desu. He just doesn't get it.

fuck off nigger

>implying boring Indie shit that hasn't progressed in years is any better
let's be honest, op is probably "muh prog rock"

>oh boy I will post critically acclaimed RYM shite so I can back up my shitty opinion! People surely will think I'm smarter and have unique/avantgarde taste!

Hahaha.

i agree that hip hop is generally bad, but you don't dislike it for legitimate critical reasons. you dislike it because you're a hateful bigot. you're going to live your entire life looking and feeling like the pepe that you've posted, hateful, angry and unfulfilled, unless you try to be more accepting of other people.

on another note, young thug IS irredeemable shit and anyone who praises him for being some kind of genius should grow up and maybe try reading a book or two

The last defense of a rapfag: trying to insult the other person like a little kid. Why are rapfags allowed on this board again?

Do you have the proper paperwork to be here from Sup Forumsand?

Hip hop stopped being a mature genre in the late 90s.

Modern hip hop, the kind that you all listen to, is exclusively for white, underage, stoner, privileged subarbanites.

epic dude. you can fuck off back to r/music

>trying to insult the other person like a little kid
Have you seen the OP and subsequent responses?

imagine actually thinking this

>some of the most critically acclaimed artists of all time
>somehow limited exclusively to rym
Rapfags sure are stupid huh

trips of truth

>this is what black gentlemen actually believe

>There is nothing intellectual or good about robbing people, doing drugs, selling drugs, beating women, pimping women, stealing shit, shooting people, violence, being a nignog.
that's the popular minority of rappers who do that

White people ruined hip hop.
Trap is cancer. Whenever I see a white person wearing supreme and with jordans on thinking they're thug, this is what I equate you to:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

It was interesting when it was impoverished black people rapping about overcoming their struggles because it was genuine, but now it's all privileged white people feigning some sort of cultural identity that they can't even begin to relate to.

Hip hop is on it's death bed. Migos and Katy Perry are collaborating. The genre is a fucking Disney commercial now, except its edgy in a totally corny way, the same was a 12 year old thinks he's edgy because he talks about fucking your mom on xbox live.

black people are killing it too right now

I'm not sure of the official Sup Forums statistics but
this should be a population majority and this should be a population minority.

how could anybody even try to argue that this is the work of a genius youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6OUIjtM6E

when stuff like this exists?
youtube.com/watch?v=QcA1H7m8xw0
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Je131KuyE
youtube.com/watch?v=bbezitUACv8
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
youtube.com/watch?v=YGQKGpjl1Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII&t=195s

i think the problem with rapfags is that they have a disturbing lack of exposure to other kinds of music. they're always talking about how "so and so is at the top of the rap game right now" but that doesn't mean shit because you're only comparing them against other equally inferior rap/hip hop music. you guys need to try listening to music that is actually about music rather than simply lyrics and vocal delivery before you go around calling some basic asshole a genius.

They're shills. They don't have any creative control, they're controlled by the marketing teams and will just rap about whatever they get told to because some office building in the market district did some research and told them that rapping about lean and politics is the hot new thing right now and will get the most white kids to spend their money. That's what Migos and all those rappers are. Puppets.

actually the CIA ruined hip hip in 1988
the more you know...

couldn't agree more

youre right op
only a rhiphopheads faggot would defend the genre after 2005

because people like it and if a lot of people like it the group mentality says "it's good"

So just out of curiosity how many of you hip-hop haters had girlfriends who ended up fucking black dudes? I'm sensing some pretty severe insecurity.

very middlebrow taste
everyone that says hip hop is graded on a curve forgets that each subgenre of music has its own metric of quality
this however is a cop out and you know it
what happened in 2005? you graduated hs?

What about Danny Brown?

I can't wait to go to the next house party where Mozart is playing instead of all that terrible rap garbage.

Exploited talent perpetuating the narrative that self destruction, excessive drug use and fucking random thots makes you cool and edgy. He's no less of a puppet, he probably doesn't even know he's being influenced though. He's a walking commercial too. He's super talented, but as rappers get older they realize they're gonna have to bend over and take it in the ass if they really want to make it. This is what happened to him.

>when stuff like this exists?
>youtube.com/watch?v=QcA1H7m8xw0
>youtube.com/watch?v=l7Je131KuyE
>youtube.com/watch?v=bbezitUACv8
>youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
>youtube.com/watch?v=YGQKGpjl1Fg
>youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII&t=195s
That' some good stuff. grazie sei un amico.

Anyone in this thread trying to show how much better their taste is is giving examples of shit about half a century old, or at least a few decades. Can you just admit rock music is for the most part dead?

i'm not saying entire genres are bad. hip hop is not good or bad but there's so much shit that it's killing mu (but mu has already been dead for a while from indie rock)

But his last album didn't sell very well

>what happened in 2005?
it was arbitrary tbqh, but theres isnt one hiphop album worth listening to in the late 00s or 10s

It's just becoming underground like Jazz

STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT RACE AND POLITICS
the fact that you dumbshits will say something like
>rap is great music because it tackles important social issues
just proves how little you actually know or care about music. IDGAF if kendrick is addressing how black people are oppressed. i also don't give a shit if varg from burzum thinks white people are somehow superior. i listen to music for MUSIC. i am so sick of hearing about your stupid petty politics as a means of determining musical quality.

you idiots clearly don't care about music so take this shit to Sup Forums or something.

>t. someone who doesn't like hip hop because it's generic, simplistic, repetitive, and uncreative

Give me some examples of good current underground rock.

>it's critically acclaimed
>therefore they must be good according to reviews

Nice ad populum, faggot.

I geniunely think both are genius. Obviously all the other tracks you mentioned are objectively better, but i definitely get a lot of enjoyment out of Young Thug's music. It's a different type of enjoyment, but not lesser enjoyment.

Pond
King Gizzard
Django Django
Tame Impala

Not him but can you read?
You've heard every single hip hop album from 2005 to today and none of them are good? Sounds like a waste of time on your part

>King Gizzard
>Tame Impala
>underground

I could just say >good but the fact that you think any of them are underground really speaks for itself I feel

Lol I'll start posting hiphop threads more often
Fun to piss off autists ;)

You're comparing Young Thug, a rapper who appeals to the lowest common demonstrator to classic songs, even fucking Mozart. Are you retarded or just trying to get a reaction?

To everyone here:

Post some actual music. You wanna show hip-hop is up to the standards of other genres? Prove it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Do2xXV2xrr0

youtube.com/watch?v=qCkYRZzb8PM

>theres isnt one hiphop album worth listening to in the late 00s or 10s

no, he's asking you to post 'good' hip hop, in response to which he can post Chopin.

Please do, we need more actual talk about hip hop alongside the Kanye circlejerks

>Prove it
Nah I'm okay. If they want to hate rap they can, it doesn't affect me.

Anything they've posted in this thread has been at the very least 20-30 years old.

>random noises, people whispering into a microphone

youtube.com/watch?v=d2NqcWP8tos

Way to completely miss what I was saying. Rap fans everyone

You're not wrong. I was trying to go for some more out there stuff, but...yeah. Nice choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTYXQk0MGfw

youtube.com/watch?v=BONgL61snlM

youtube.com/watch?v=_COBLBnb5dc

This is stupid so I'll just end it here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ss2GFGMu198

why don't you get off the board, you fucking 12 year old

Once a month I might be in the mood for a really fancy meal, most of the time I'd rather have a good burger