Your country wants to deport you, and they offer you a choice between UK, Germany and Sweden...

Your country wants to deport you, and they offer you a choice between UK, Germany and Sweden. Which one do you choose and why?

Can't speak kraut or cuck, so the UK it is.

Sweden

sweden, at least i look muslim

UK so i can convince people to say yes to brexit

Was gonna say but then I remembered their fucking 1984 gov... Sweden, and I guess I gotta grow a beard just to be safe.

UK, obviously. They are The only ones with a chance, though slim.

sweden. ill fucking kill some muslims

The UK is the most cucked out of the three (yes, more cucked than Sweden), but I'll choose it since I could always move to a small city.

Sweden for the grills

Deutschland because at least there's a growing disapproval of "refugees". It's a 51/49 now. Germany will not be cucked, even the Turksroaches there don't want mudslims in Germany. Unlike Sweden or England where Their asses are open and to ready to be fully emerged into "multiculturalism"

America. Jk
Sweden so I can run to norway or finland

Sweden it's way easier to talk Somali there.

>The government wants to deport me and gives me a choice of Britain.

What? Both Sweden and the UK have higher rates of disapproval of immigration than Germany.

Sweden or germany. UK ugly shit.

Pretty much this. Would stay far away from Londonstan though.

What am I going to see in the UK that I'm not going to see where I am right now?

Germany. I could still visit neighboring Poland as a German resident, German laws still guarantee lots of freedom and privacy compared to average European country (don't even get me started on Sweden, where apparently someone read "1984" and considered it an utopia), it's pretty wealthy and citizens are getting more and more eurosceptic.

Real Britain, not this Berentstein universe Britain.

>get kicked out of a third world country and be a rapefugee in the west
Feels good

Lots and lots of CCTV cameras.

Sweden, i will just walk back

this

Sweden, I like cold weather.

20,000 UNIFORMES

Lots and lots of pakies.

Have you ever wanted to be watched everywhere you go by the all pervasive eye of the state?

>tfw not in that Britain

what a sophie's choice, they are equally terrible

>UK
big brother 1984 nanny cuck country worshipping mudslimes

>SE
weak feminized cucks worshipping black and brown penises

>deutschland
degeneracy, self loathing and merkel

dude I was making a joke about the number of pakies in the UK.

I guess Sweden, get to the wilderness and eventually escape that shithole, Britain you are stuck on an Island prison, Germany too surrounded, unless I could escape to poland. that's my best guess if i was put in a bad situation.

>Berentstein universe
berenstain is the fake one we're in

I know.

Germany, I have some friends there that own guns. Would be cool to shoot them with my friends living there. I don't know anyone in the other 2 countries.

The UK, no questions asked. I'd go fuck this little poppet I've been talking to for ages first, then I'd go live out in the countryside, where the Muslims won't roam. I'll make sure to have plenty of dogs and pigs.

I know too, I just had to shitpost.

Moldova

Germany, Its my second best language. Sweden I know fuck all about, and I hate UK.

>UK :
>Sharia patrols
>East Lodon is Baghdad
>Mass rape
>Muslim Mayor
>Race mixing propaganda
>No nationalist party

>Germany :
>Mass rape
>1 million mudslims per year
>Race mixing propaganda
>Sharia patrols

Sweden :
>Mass rape
>Daily rape
>Sharia 4 Sweden
>Malmo is baghdad
>Race mixing propaganda
>State religion : Tolerance
>Sharia patrols

It's a pretty tough choice, but i chose Germany.

Germany. I have friends there, I speak the language and where my friends live, the rotten hand of Merkel has not yet penetrated.

I'd rather killl myself

Sweden. I'm a dirty fennoswede living in a dirty fennoswede area so basically nothing would change.

This. I look like an Arab myself, specially if I let my beard grow. I would fit right in.

UK, all of my friends and family are already there, I'd feel right at home :^)

Go home Janusz.

Sweden, I heard the women are good for raping.

I'd choose death

Sweden
>plot twist start raping Muslim rapists as soon as you arrive.

Sweden, at least I know the language and I'll move up north to avoid immigrant infestations.

UK, at least I know the language, and nobody will ever make me learn the cucked languages of German and Swede cuckolds, fuck them

>where my friends live, the rotten hand of Merkel has not yet penetrated
Y-yeah

Sweden, because it needs more cultural enrichment.

nice one pizza man

Witnessed.

If I'm being kicked out of the country, I'd probably go for Germany.
I could then work on dealing with the Merkel problem.

>Thinking swedish girls are actually hot

probably Germany. cause I love it and can get around easily.

Sweden? fuck that shit.

the UK might be alright in certain areas. I heard Sheffield is supposedly pretty nice. I hope it's not overrun with niggers yet.

impressive, very nice.

UK, then hop to Ireland.

The UK, obviously. Southern England besides London is nice and posh.

Sweden probably still has the best broads.