What are some things one can do instead of KILLING themselve?

what are some things one can do instead of KILLING themselve?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYk18h1o5T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get high

Become batman.
Hitchhike around the continent.
See the world.
Learn a new hobby, like brewing beer or growing pot.
Trying to fuck lots of people.
Watch movies.
Play cool video games.

Masterbate
Knit a sweater
Kill yourself
OH DANG IT

I've got no fucking idea OP

masturbate

Go outside. Smell the world. See amazing things.

Realise everything is pointless

Kill self

Kill others ;)

Self-realization. You, my friend, evolved to the point that your at right now. Now whether you like it or not is not the point.
We all get down. Its part of being human. We suffer, lose people, lose love, get sick with cancer.. But friend.. We are here. Live life no matter what. Let nothing Let no one stop you from living..YOU owe it to yourself.
Read: The Subtle Art of not Giving a Fuck..
I promise it will change the way you think and help you to find meaning.
sadness and misfortune is only temporary.
Change your ideas/Thoughts/habits change your life. So raise those standards and go live.

Kill other people.

You could watch Dirty Grandpa.... Totally original story arc and characters. worth a wee watcheroo

Idk... you could go for a drive. And don't stop until you're at the bottom of a ravine

Go off grid in Siberia. You'll be that busy trying to not die you won't have time to kill yourself.
And if you do die... at least you tried.

This is spot-on. A few years ago I thought I hit rock bottom, took up alcoholism and dumped my fiancee. Boy was I wrong about how much further down you can go!

There's no upswing to my story, cuz there hasn't been one in my life. I'm just saying, you sure as fuck have the power to change your life. I did. Now no matter how bad it gets, I'll know it will be worse tomorrow and yesterday had been better. Double win.

Press on, eventually find that special someone. Get married, have kids. Raise the children, have them leave home. Watch your wife die. Live alone and wait for your time.
As much as suicide sounds like a good idea sometimes it's not. It's a horrible idea. As much as what I just described sounds like a bad idea. When my sweet relief comes I know I will have earned it. I will sleep tight in my death, like a man who has done a good days work.

Zac Efron plz go

Gave me a chuckle. I needed that, thanks.

Hitting Rock bottom ..how should i put this..Humbles us. To feel that pain, to know that struggle.. BUILDS us into better people. Evolve from your situation into something new and better.

fag

lol ..u none Understanding piece of shit.

merchant marines

ditch your phone and join the army without telling a soul and never contact anyone you know ever again

Fuck off back to your own country's internet ESL nigger

This thread, and the world, would've been better if you never posted your trite advice

Kill yourself

straight to the oscars I'd say... Hazzah!!

NOTHING, JUST MIX IT UP
slit your wrist while drunk and on painkillers for maximum thin blood, use blood to masturbate, smear seamen into wound to literally inseminate yourself, preferable do this in the clothes rack at target. i fucking hate target.

If you are a Girl - - find a desperate neckbeard guy and fuck his brains out, then keep fucking him and give him more than he can stand. You will fall in love with him because of it (its all a matter of getting over that initial phase). These guys as you know are quite common so it wont be hard to get it going.

That should help you feel better.

You can even tell him, if he doesn't give it to you frequently and often you're probably going to kill yourself. He's a nice guy already, so there's no way he's going to avoid giving you what you want.

> he will become more confident too, so there is that.

>smell the world
kek

Get high and masturbate

Literally ANY thing else.

I cant hit rock bottom though, it exists beyond death.

you inspire me. just texted my mormon mom that im gay. im not, but dubbs spoke.

Drinking works for me but that's getting out of hand now.

Well right now I'm listening to youtube videos, getting high, lurking Sup Forums and eating salmiak licorice hard candies. So there's that.

Leave. Pack your shit and just fucking leave
If you'd be willing to kill yourself then you don't care about the people around you so why not just go to a difrent part of the world and do whatever it is you want?

Stop being a beta bitch and enjoy life

Learn proper grammar.

find out why you want to and how to change it

Thanks for the ideas user, I'll try that next time!

ewww

You know what? That outclasses my dubs. Good on ya, user.

Matter-a-fact, I daresay that might even be pushin' for quads, as heroism goes.

The grammar was correct, dumbshit. A misspelling is not the same as a grammatical mistake. Learn proper insults.

Learn how to correctly pronounce every word in the English language, and then set them to music and mispronounce them all in the lyrics.
Once this is accomplished, change languages.

Watch the trailer for Black Panther. I cant stop listening to the music.

Go weasel trapping

Trap a male and female weasel. Successevly train them higher order skills- verbal to written, written to rational, rational to moral/ethics.

From there establish a universal weasel code of ethics

Become weasel god.

Noe

I rather prefer detached earlobes.
2/10 would not bone.

That's a weirdly specific preference, user.

I get the idea of fetishes and whatnot. It's important, fine, I get it. But ... earlobes? Even if it's all about nibbling (which is just a presumption) there's a whole rest of an ear there to play with.

Um, it's a classic Sup Forumsism.
Find something you dislike but is insignificant on an otherwise very attractive person, then rate very harshly.
New here?

when you dont kill yourself you can continue not killing yourself

improve yourself? its such a simple fucking answer, i dont get why you people dont see it.

Become a super hero
Become a super villain
Become a serial killer

Alive yourself

Are you me?

Beat dick

At least do our species of favor and reproduce like your supposed to, oh wait nevermind that not a favor we want at all.

try the stock market.

Underrated post

Find some people that want you around, and try to make their life better.

go to the nearest big city with nothing but clothes on your back and try to survive and level up until you can rent an apartment somewhere nice

Make daily posts about contemplating suicide so strangers on Sup Forums will talk to u a little

Eat a pizza
Nuke the Middle East(make sure you strike Israel too)
Write a book about how you saved the world
Eat another pizza
In that order

;))

Zac efran

People can be inspired to watch Dan Pena YouTube videos. Here's a sample video on how to get super rich. m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYk18h1o5T0

Fuck yea this is my new bucket list.

find creative places to drop creamy shit logs, like the kind andy sixx pushes out.

roll for dubs and if you get dubs u get my fetish

I didn't notice it until user said something, but she does have weird lobes. I wouldn't call it a fetish, but I agree with him...detached is superior.