Why do girls pretend to like music?

Why do girls pretend to like music?

to get attention

Please tell me its a trap

That's what I like to call Berkeley basic.

She's the type of girl who will go to a political protest just to take selfies and post them on instagram. Edgelord supreme. She listens to trap music to try to seem thug, but has really lived in the suburbs her entire life and gets uncomfortable around black people in public transportation.

Why are men so bad at sex?

Also anti-flag is terrible. At least post someone in a minor threat shirt or something.

Why does it bother you? It's easier to impress that way. Or rather, would you want to date with a contarian Sup Forums hipster?

>male attention
>superiority over other women

Because they want your penis, OP.

The last half of your post is just every white person

>Why are men so bad at sex?

Uhm, what? No sweetheart. White men are so bad at sex. Most of my exes were white and they just sucked at it. Besides that, they were the typical nu-male looking weak idiots with crippling deppression and anxiety.

My current bf is black and it pleases me to say he the complete opposite. He may be a douche sometimes, but he's an actual man.

It's because women don't have real emotion. They just pretend about everything, or copy from their sexual partners (boyfriend taste for example). They are shallow, vapid creatures. I feel sorry for them.

projecting?

Is that little kuma asmr?

My current boyfriend is white and is great. But he also does all the weird, kinky shit I ask him to.

I'm used to dating gross punk guys who treated me like shit and "recreationally" shot up heroin. I guess that might be the problem.
Sure is /r9k/ in here.

my sides.

But it's men who do most of the work, women just lie like logs and get fucked.

>pretending to be a girl
>unronically using the word "nu-male"
Are Sup Forumsfags trying to make a new strategy in shitposting?

why do you pretend to like girls?

You're fucking the wrong girls, dude

Having a girl on top who is into it is life-changing

maybe I could be good at it if I had the opportunity

I swear EVERY DAY this thread gets made.

Sup Forums is one of the most cancerous boards on this site up with Sup Forums, Sup Forums /r9k/ and Sup Forums

Holy shit get a hold of yourselves you insecure children. Just because girls reject you doesn't mean they literally cannot have an understanding/enjoyment of music

I know the OP is probably bait but the retards commenting are serious
You are making a huge assumption about her.

>At least post someone in a minor threat shirt or something.

"Hello, I discovered hardcore last week and this is what I think is interesting"

Every single girl I've had sex with, excluding my very first time, I have made orgasm at least 2 times.

Not all guys want to just jackhammer in missionary, bust and pass out. There are actual people out there, like me, who would much rather take time to make out, talk about shit, feel all over her body, focus on the erogenous parts while maintaining communication, eat her out, and properly too, etc.

imagine that there are people who actually think like this lmao

white person living in chicago here, this is not true

t. nu-male, probably a faggot too.

No one wants to point out that Minor Threat never produced t-shirts except for one extremely limited run when they were still a band?

>There are people so far gone from reality that think like this
Go do something outside for the sake of your mental health