You fuckers will argue about anything

You fuckers will argue about anything

You fucking fag you left out Cookie Crisp kill yourself Jews and stuff

apparently not, nobody cares about the thread.

and below it all.. the shittiest of shit tier.. GRAPE NUTS!

What about chocolate Lucky Charms?

Honey Bunches of Oats should be God tier

Still eating cereal in 2017, what the fuck are you.

Thank you for speaking the truth

Came here to post this.

Frosted mini-wheats are so cash
/thread

Cereals are literally the worst breakfast you can eat. The huge amount of sugar gives a short energy burst and then you crash after a few hours and feel all tired and shit. Also that amount of milk can really screw up your digestion and your stomach feels weird.

Rolled oats is the best breakfast cereal of all. Anything else is for fucking pussies who are addicted to sugar.

A civilized human being.
I'll eat as much gluten as i want, and you know damn well i am eating it with whole milk non of that soy or almond bullshit

The one that rules them all

the only thing i would change is to give ctc it's own tier above all and move frosted flakes to mid or high tier

not today

So I'm guessing you left Boo Berry off for the same reason they don't count the Bible in the Best-Seller list.
It would be unfair to everything else in the competition because nothing will ever approach it's level.

I don't give a shit about gluten. It's that I prefer something more satisfying than just a bowl of empty carbs for breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast is amazing.

krave should be in top tier

Where are the Capt'n Crunch Berries? This list is shit tier.

krave tastes like melted dick
i guess you'd probably enjoy that though considering how much of a colossal faggot you are for liking krave

That's like your opinion bro

>Not having the GOAT Captain Crunch anywhere on the list
>Not having NORMAL rice krispies OR fruity pebbles at all
> putting reeses puff and other sugar loaded shit in the top tier.

Nigga the only cereals you have on here worth anything are honey bunches of oats, Cheerios, and frosted flakes and they all deserve to be god tier (at the very least Honey bunches of oats)
Your taste sucks.

cookie crisp tastes like old cardboard
this shit is where it's at

Cinnamon life anywhere but god tier.

get on my level

Christ. It's no wonder Americans are so fucking fat.

how can any other cereal ever compete?

New line up

>GOAT

>eating sugar cereal

wow the jews got you good. nothing better to start your day with than 50 grams of sugar

/thread