British genetics

>British genetics
I'm honestly starting to think that maybe letting a few arabs in the mix might fix this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_intermarriage#Europe
irish-genealogy-toolkit.com/Irish-immigration-to-Britain.html
history.ac.uk/reviews/review/128
fsos.com/irish_emigration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are being invaded by Pakistanis not Arabs. Also Pakistanis are extremely ugly due to hundreds of generations of inbreeding, they are the most inbred population in the world. So they won't really help anything.

Is that excluding Britain?

Britain is not actually inbred. The only way you get inbreeding in populations over the size of 50 people is by deliberately only fucking family members because population size normally stops it being systemic. Which is not something that has ever been the case in Britain. It has however always been systemic in Pakistan due to tribal loyalties meaning people only marry cousins.

As an example of how inbred Pakistanis are. They are only 3% of the population but when you look at the percentage of the disabled, especially amongst children, they are roughly 30% of the population.

somebody needs a history lesson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_intermarriage#Europe

>Royals
Are you implying this is relevant to the general population?

>Tiny island
>Tiny gene pool

>Some people actually think this cock-eyed knob slobber is attractive

The headshape of stewie griffin.

And people still doubt the reptilians are among us.

The common people (99%+) didn't marry the same way the nobility did. Even then, the Catholic Church was agianst inbreeding to a certain extent so it was usually less common then in other cultures, especially among the peasantry who had less power over the church.

You are fucking retarded if you seriously think that. There are much smaller countries that are less inbread.

You're more inbread than butter.

shopped, but yes id marry.

There's exceptions to every rule

>This is a 10 the UK

Not at all.

Half Arya Stark, half Hodor.

Yes, but Britain is not so much. No one beats saudi-arabia.

>needing shopped pics to prove a point

Sounds like someone's butt hurt because they had to pay taxes

>this is genuinely considered the most attractive woman in the US

lol by who?

I fap to her quite a lot.

Memes aside I went to Britain in 2013 for 2 weeks after traveling much of Europe and the Middle East and Britain had the fucking ugliest women I had ever seen. I think out of several women I had seen, there were several actual pretty ones and some of them I don't think were even brits. I think a lot of the ugly women in Aus must be descended from British/Irish/Scottish.

out of several hundred i meant to say. several pretty ones out of several hundred.

lmao stay mad americuck

Tell me about it. I'm Irish, I moved here a few years ago. Fucking hell, the women are ugly. They're pretty easy to shag aswell though. They're alright if you don't look at their face.

Yeah, British girls are quite ugly compared to other nations. It is just not a product of inbreeding. Lifestyle is a big problem.

Depends on your preferences. We have stunners, but that's before they're used up and moody.

We also have milfs. But really, it's not about the face in Britain, it's about having the biggest boobs and a nice round ass. Or what accent they have.

I fucking laughed so hard at that picture.

Never knew why anyone found her attractive.

Nigger.

No i wouldn't blame it on inbreeding. It's just the british look. prettiest girls I saw were in Poland, Iran and Sweden. Just very naturally good looking women with good facial structure.

I think she's hot as fuck. I would let her sit on my face for HOURRRRSSSS!

Here's some more genetics, for you

In all fairness Australian women look a bit dodgy aswell.

Most Aussies are descendants of Brits.

That's my point.

Sansa is hot as fuck though

It's not her fault she isn't a little girl anymore Ahmed

>Australian women look a bit dodgy
a lot more cute aussies than lymie girls. Young nicole kidman and naomi watts, elle macpherson, miranda kerr...no brits on that level.

for sure, but I think these are the women with british genes. European backpackers are generally from northern europe and look absolutely stunning compared to what we got here

Is that boy British? Looks like a Jew or a sand nigger.

Nicole Kidman is pretty hot desu. So is Hugh Jackman.

your standards are impressively low ausposter

Aussies are the same population as Brits, just on a different island. Pretending there is a real difference in terms of genetics is retarded.

Northern European backpackers also tend to be retarded.

god damn salsa starch

I guess you're a fag, but seems the jews have done that.
Hugh jerkoff is funny bc he;s married to a pig about 12 years older than he when he could be pulling true quality snatch.
Imagine being him and having to wake up and look at an old, fat cow you married when you didn;t know you'd be famous..

Probably just too white for you mate

>Aussies are the same population as Brits
No, there are a number of aussies and Scots mixed in. Also was some immigration in early 20th century from parts of scandinavia.

How am I fag? I'm as straight as a fucking ruler. I'm just saying that Hugh Jackman is a pretty handsome dude.

did he marry her before he was famous?

Actually I don't think that was the reason. The dude is good looking and charismatic, he would have pulled some amazing tail even if he wasn't famous.

all I see in that is an assload of makeup. Try again m8

>there are a number of aussies and Scots mixed in.
Scots are Brits. Those Aussies are Brits.

>German Principalities in charge of fact checking

>Posting my Waifu

the English are a beautiful people; here is one of their top supermodels.

you're probably a virgin and never been in a relationship before

any chick with that much makeup and styling can look damn good. Sansa doesn't have much natural beauty

I'll roll with it:
Arab muslims allow first cousin marriage you fucking idiot, it'll only get worse

What the fuck is this shit. Like honestly

niggers.

>t. Tyrone "ass 'n' titties" johnson

How is Kate not hideous? Plastic surgery?

Scots want your asses out, you will be soon. You also conveniently dodged the part about the numerous Irish sent there from real Ireland, not just the counties you are occupying.

Here ya go mate, probably more to your liking

Fuck you, now every one with dark hair is a nigger ?
Fucking inbred retard dark hair has been in Europe for thousands of years

Are these shoops? Please inform me these are shoops

I see you posted a pic of Sansa without makeup. Looks accurate

it is not.

MI5 scoured the whole country to find one decent looking woman

>british looks in a shit-colored variant.

The jews who tell you what to think.

Sweden never fails to impress. You actually think that is unattractive?

Back to the cuckshed, Sven.

>You also conveniently dodged the part about the numerous Irish sent there from real Ireland, not just the counties you are occupying.
Which shows you are retarded. The general population of England has a lot of Irish in it. During the Victorian era there was mass immigration from Ireland into England and it resulted in the Irish being as much as 20% of the population in some areas. Basically when you talk about Brits you are including a huge ethnic Irish population in it by default.

>Scots want your asses out, you will be soon.
Brits = British people which included Scots and Scots are actually uglier than the other British nations because they eat terrible diets and drink a lot. You also show your ignorance about British politics, the Scots want to break from Britain because Britain is not leftwing enough for them. ie. If it was up to the Scots everything would be even worse.

Try learning about things before you comment on them.

another English beauty

urgh i feel physically sick looking at this

Can confirm.

Am not pretty.

Ayy лмao

Whereas America has never been known for its horsey Germanic big head women. Oh....

nerds unironically post about her being hot on Sup Forums

I still hope that it's just high-level trolling

Lol triggered blatte.

Tell me again why we shouldn't welcome Muslim conquerors to Britain?

Should I post British hotties?

Because once Western Europe is Islamic the Muslims will wage Jihad on the East.

>image didn't upload

Lets try this again.

Can confirm, am not pretty.

That fucking atrocious hairline though...

lel of course I'm going to do it, i don't give a shit what anyone says

he literally has perfect hairline

There is quite a variety.

>nd it resulted in the Irish being as much as 20% of the population in some areas
Do you have a source on that? Also "up to..in some places.."
That's known as lying. So if 1% of a town is Irish, "that makes what you said true? Fucking meaningless.
You're not an bright as you seem to think. I expect you've already discovered as much in your life.

Projecting pretty hard there mate

>daisy ridley
>hottie

try again, i'll give you a free one

elizabeth hurley

some milfs

>Brits you are including a huge ethnic Irish population in it by default.
Weird why so many Irish would flee to the US when apparently the Brits wanted them so badly, and weren't starving them to death during the famine by literally taking the food from the mouths of the natives and letting infants starve.

I know Croatians are pretty much the monkeys of Europe but humans are meant to have a forehead, not a 2cm gap between eyebrow and hairline mate

>using the "I know you are you said you are so what am I?" phrase for grownups.

maybe your virginity stems from your autism?

>Do you have a source on that?
irish-genealogy-toolkit.com/Irish-immigration-to-Britain.html

history.ac.uk/reviews/review/128

fsos.com/irish_emigration.htm

>By 1851, 25% of Liverpool's population was Irish.
Etc etc

You know nothing about Britain. Irish immigration was an enormous thing during the Victorian era.

some qt's

>elizabeth hurley
Cute when younger, no longer. Look at Kate Moss. Talk about a woman hitting The Wall. She looks like an 18th century Parisian whore.

R A R E
A
R
E

You're retarded. The Irish were just going wherever there was work. There was work in America and there was work in England and consequently that is where they went.

How can you not know the Irish used to move to England en masse? Are you really this ignorant on British history? Why do you even talk about this when you obviously know nothing about Britain beyond memes?