Can we get a good ole fashioned log thread going?

Can we get a good ole fashioned log thread going?

Sixx on the beach

Creamy

hi again, OP, why do you persist with your obsession for excrement?
it seems obvious given the hundreds of hours you've spent pasting images and trying to rip off current memes in a lame effort to meme-combine that your desperation to create some new meme has simultaneously become a coprophilia fetish in real life for you.
have you ever actually tasted shit?
I mean, as humans, we evolved to find it disgusting precisely because it is one of the leading sources of parasites and decay, plus the fact that each ounce of excrement carries with it billions of units of e.coli, lactobac, and trophic bacteria, along with a few flukes and lungworms.
if we (rightly) evolved to find it disgusting,
how were you able to overcome this disgust?
did the constant creating of memes make you wonder,
"hmmm this excrement resembles a brownie or some other food, maybe it would be good to associate peanut butter to it and consider tasting it?"
I'm genuinely interested because knowing how degeneration develops is quite an interest of mine.
can you share some of your insights?

The original Sliplog

google psyop ftw

more to come..

that doesn't answer my question.
will you answer my question? I'd be fascinated to hear your point of view on how something we evolved to find disgusting now appeals to you so much.
the flaw in psychological warfare is the warrior ends up just as affected by his propaganda as the subjects he pretends to affect. we know this because in executions, the suicide rate is three times the national average.
in all cases, the one who tries to manipulate others cannot disentangle himself from the web he weaves. it is all the more interesting because the propagandist is convinced he is not affected... it's as if he's sinking into the hole, and while fully rational, he is absolutely convinced he is unaffected...
this is further proof of how little rationality we have as individuals and only through unbiased peer review do we have any hope of regaining our connection to reality.
the fact you have lost it and are convinced you are not lost is where I would like to learn from... especially the post-hoc rationalizations you make to convince yourself you are not enamoured of excrement, when everyone who runs into you must see it
;)

Logging on. Logs to whoever made this one.

Double Sixx's logged

does this image elicit imagery anchors?
how has that affected the way you view tales such as snow white?
would you care to elaborate on how this affects the next post you will make?

you are fascinating, but you'd be more fascinating if you opened up and told me how your fetish is evolving. have you eaten excrement yet? how do you reduce your risk of parasites? do you bother with them?

don't you at least find it a little sad you are usually alone in 99% of your threads with a proxy and literally everyone just skips right over your threads not even replying to them anymore?

So creamy... so steamy...

i dont post this..
think what you want

and yet you still have not responded to my queries, are you afraid of the truth?
it seems when I ask, your reply rate slows down by 50%.
as a matter of fact, it seems when I dig deep, you sometimes just jump off Sup Forums and don't come back for a few hours.
do you fear my questions?
why?
I don't think you fear excrement, I imagine it's taking over your life. I'd just like to learn from you so I can record this and maybe it can offer insights into mental degeneration.
I can tell if affects you by how it slows you down, yet this is not my intent.
I'd still like to learn how your degeneration is progressing...
have you reached the stage where you dream not only of excrement, but like those who fetishize eating pinworms right out of the anuses of others?

Would you gag even a little when the warm and steamy chocolate sewer serpent of a log slithers down your throat like a brown glacier down a mountain?

>think what you want
I think you have valuable insights to offer on how you intend to use these posts as psychological warfare.
Though I have doubts of its efficacy, it's still useful to understand your motivations on the subject.

I would, but the gag reflex would only help that creamy dreamlog slidd down my fucking throat

Horrible forced meme.

Never even smirked at this shit.

>Would you gag even a little when the warm and steamy chocolate sewer serpent of a log slithers down your throat like a brown glacier down a mountain?
no because I am not a degenerate, so I evolved a natural disgust of such perversions. But given the fact I cannot feel the desire you feel, I still find it fascinating to see it from your perspective, so tell me how you drove yourself into this degeneration.
it could be of great academic and scientific value!

again...
I dont post these.

i would like to talk to you though..somewhere less nauseating

Wow. Mature much?

>I would, but the gag reflex would only help that creamy dreamlog slidd down my fucking throat
how do you handle the parasite loads?

>Wow. Mature much?
I know your stock response "mature much" is supposedly a trolling technique, but it's only useful when someone is replying to you with anger. how does it feel when your response does not begin from that?

if you are insinuating I have parasites...I can assure you I do not

Dubs logged
Grow up, kid.

slidde one down my lung daddy

alright there is too many andys in this bathroom

I see that once I pointed out how you slow down with my responses (your average post time drops 75%) and this tells me much about how you care about my responses to your posts.
do you care enough to tell me about how you rationalize that you are not degenerate?

Christ why is this a meme

Worse than the diaper cancer that gets posted here. Die.

sage

Wow. Grow up.

OP here, fine ill tell you the truth
I'm a loser, OK
This is all I have in life, my neckbeard is beyond shaving and my parents know I'm retarded and autistic
I don't have anything else is life except to post this and make it look like more than one person is in the thread
I've never had a girlfriend and I've never even had the touch of a girl, EVER
Everyday I want to die but these Andy Sixxx threads are the only thing stopping me from that leap off the building
Are you happy now?

yes, it seems you are in a hurry now!
than you for responding faster ;)
now share with us some points about why you feel you are unaffected by your degeneration ;)

Get a life

whatever
see you in hell

Kek

>Wow. Grow up.
and yet your stock responses are not that effective, are they?

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

samelog

your response reminds me of that movie where the crazy guy offers an explanation that makes him seem crazier than he is just to throw off the investigators.
I forget the name of it, but the point was, he was still crazy, and his tactics didn't work.
is that the same with you?

Quit being a bump on a log

so here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
==================
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.
Just wave at the crazy man and move on...

butthurt much?

CUSSING DOESN'T WORK ON CRAZIES
he gets off on the degradation.
CRAZY IS OBSESSED.
Crazy people don't measure time or effort:
it's like OCD.
He'd stay up 24 hours a day,
posting nonstop if he could.
He'll post even if nobody responds,
unlike common trolls.
So ignoring him won't do much,
he'll still pollute Sup Forums with this shit.
The few newfags who follow him will give up, tho.
Even the scat fans will leave, when they realize
how crazy he is.
Keep in mind Crazy is often clever,
this degenerate can write and sound half-smart.
but he still seems crazy.
just wave at the crazy guy...

can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

i'm glad I got you to respond....
now comes the next step
;)

the missing log?

projecting much?

Kek with that response it seems like you want us to be butthurt. I think your projecting butthurt cause you dont want to admitt your secret desire to have andys creamy, steamy, and oh-so-dreamy logs sliding down your throat. Its ok, fellow logger, let the log flow through you

I'm not shitting you
Get it? (log)
I'm a loser
Big time loser and I got nothing else
I'll never stop with these log threads
I'll also never have a life, a gf or anyone that will ever love me
I'll even respond to this post with log meme's to make it look like someone else besides me is typing this
You want to make fun of me now? My dick isnt even 3 inches hard?
You think thats funny?
I don't

Meant for:

Are you that same autist from the /bant religion thread? Your popping up all over these boards like a log poppin outta sixxs asshole

He doesn't want us to be butthurt. He's an armchair psychoLOGist who follows these threads around endlessly to piggyback off the attention that OP gets, creating his own narrative about why this is happening. He honestly believes there is only one guy posting these threads 24/7, one guy that runs the wix site posting articles every day, and one guy that photoshopping all of this shit. As pathetic as this dumb meme is, he still posts his copy pasta in every single thread and uses his ;) teenage girl passive aggressive Facebook insult winky face to try to trigger OP. It's completely translucent and hilarious, just let him do what he does.

Yea he writes like someone desperately trying to be perceived as smart, but fails miserably. Armchair psychoLOGist fits him perfectly with his wiki screencap of "projection". Lmao the irony of it is also lost on him

He ducks out pretty quick when there's an original log poster ama thread or when these threads get enough replies. It's better to just let him do what he does, like I said it's translucent and funny as hell.

Logging in.

Nice logs

He does seem to leave pretty quick, but with how much of his ego that shows through i bet he still lurks the thread just to see what people say about him. Its like not replying is another tactic, trying to seem uninterested in us pleb loggers. Kek but now im getting all armchair psychoLOGist.

Notice how quick he's gone? He used to say "the log poster hates being psychoanalyzed." I guess projection is a real thing. Kek, but he'll come back, he can't help getting attention from OP. It's almost endearing. Like I said just keep letting him do what he does, it bumps the thread.

>someone spent time writing this
wew

yawn...again I dont post these

He loves the attention

So creamy...

Kek thanks for sharing

you got me all figured out
ill never be as cool as you
back to my slow death i guess...

You can't leave this thread until you roll a 6

now your talking

ha kek wins again
later faggots

Cya

i c wut you did there...
just gives me more info about you

Log my logs logger

Definitely logged.

you win again log king

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
E- everyone gets a log , i lituarlly shat a little when i saw this .... thank you logman

Double logged

Sup Forums needs an Andy Sixx banner ad

Definitely. Lets all petition gookmoot

Trip dubs logged

Holy shit i love this.
THIS IS ART

Where'd the armchair psychoLOGist go

Fuckibg kek. Btfo so hard

YESSSSSSSSS , you logged alot of detail in there and even the little parts , logs everywhere , FUCK YEAH DUDE.... i am getting too excited about poop , but like that episode of allways sunny... "what? , poop is funny"

Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of ShitLog of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit Log of Shit

Unfortunately I can't take the credit, I have no idea how to use photoshop. I just have a "shit" ton of them saved.

what's the square root of andy sixx?

sliding

Slidding*