You've finally gone and done it Sup Forums

You've finally gone and done it Sup Forums..

You've found the girl, you stalked her awhile to learn routine, you stole her right out the parking lot of her work a little over a week ago. You're a little scared right now. She's in the basement under your garage, you've taken her bottled water and gave her an apple and an orange and day.
Should you be feeding her more?

Also, now it's time to break her and turn her into an obedient sex slave. How are you going to go about it? What do you to brainwash her? Where do we start?

What else should you be feeding her Sup Forums? You don't trust her with glass. She's already tried attacking you twice.

She's been using a composting toilet

Could she be trusted to bath herself if you gave the means? Or should she just get hosed off?

If you're in the garage you faint hear her if she's screaming, the basement was never meant to be sound proof. But having the radio on you can hear her, so you just leave it on 24/7.

First off, don't feed her fibrous food. That will make her shit too much. Feed her a couple chicken nuggets a day. From my experience, it's roughly 20 pieces just enough to live off with minimal energy required on her part. If you want sexy time with her, add on top of the nuggets, some chocolate bars. The whole package to get her to live costs about $5 a day including electricity for her. Make sure you giver wipes to wash herself or she will develop serious infections thus rendering her useless for sexy time. Also giver pads on her days of the month. Slowly become nice to her when she's super melancholy. She will develop Stockholm syndrome. Usually I give her additional food that my dog doesn't finish and she becomes my best friend. Allow her to watch movies also. Have a little tv for her but cage it up or she may break the glass to cut you. I suggest waxing her bush if you like to eat pussy. If she doesn't work out, she won't work out. Some girls are just too ignorant of your kindness and will attempt to break out whenever they can. In this instance, your best bet is to shoot her with a .22 while sleeping and feed her to your swine. Go hunting again after.

Should you buy a whip for her? Maybe some dildos?

How are going to break her mind so she won't fight it

don't buy dildos. Buy a clit pump and just vibe the tube until she comes like an aquafier. Also a sybian is literally your best toy if you can afford it as she comes every time. Voluntarily or not.

And now the moment you have been waiting for.

I like the clit pump idea. Would the sybian be sufficient torment to help break her spirit? Could it be used for hours?

Forcible penetration seems really hot. Is it too early?

She's being kept it pitch black conditions unless I visit her.

lol what does forced penetration have to do with pleasure? You'll just burn her vagina. Stick with the sybian. It will literally giver her nerve damage though so be careful. Speaking from experience.

First thing I do is take her to the dentist to fix those fucking gross yellow teeth

Sex slave? No way. The most sexual thing I can think of doing is cleaving off pieces of her little by little, meticulously ensuring she doesn't die of her wounds or get infected. After every time I cleave off a piece I will prepare and consume it in front of her. Up until her wounds are simply too much and she dies she will live knowing that I am slowly consuming her essence, and I will make sure she knows I do this only out of my devout love for her and that this is the most powerful thing two people can share. After she dies I will prepare the rest of her body and have the grand feast, consuming all that is left of her except the bones and binding our souls forever in the eye of God. After the grand feast is over I will grind all her bones except for her skull down into a fine dust, which I will then place in an urn on a shrine with the center piece being her skull, my personal conduit to God. Whenever I am need and must be closer to God I will take some of the dust out and snort it, which will bring power to our souls connection and allow me to talk to God through the skull.

cannibals are the lowest form of being alive you know? I am not making it up btw.

Cannibalism is the most pure and powerful expression of love there is. It has so much power God himself will speak to you if you do it right.

No cannibals have given up in life and resorted to eating humans. They are lower than niggers man.

You might think differently if you had tasted flesh.

I have not given up on life yet. Also pig is fine with my taste buds.
>also implying

how would u break her and make her your sex slave? would u rape her and send the video to her husband and daughter or would u make them ur sex slaves too?

Okay. So only use sybian once or twice a day on days she isn't ragging? Is forcing her to cum for my pleasure enough to break her though? Should I do other things to humiliate her?

Not what this is about. Take your livestock elsewhere

Kek'd. Agreed. Why the fuck would I go near a piggy.

Bro once you cum your will to break her will sexually will cease lol. Theres other way like starving her and giving her food to eat. That will certainly make her friendlier.

So should I stop feeding her for a few days? Then start with the 5 nuggets a day diet? How long should I leave her on the starvation diet?

How long do I need to wait before I can fuck her do you think? I don't think my desire will fade much. I've hit and kicked her a few times and haven't felt bad.

Quality thread, OP. Good job.

I'd personally be nicer to her than that, and I'd let her eat good foods and shower if she obeys. For entertainment, I'd give her sex-slave-themed erotic fiction, and we'd do deep hypnosis sessions with psychedelic drugs and brainwave entrainment to remind her how much I mean to her and how much easier her life is with me. She'd be outfitted with electroshock devices that I could set off any time she's being disobedient, and make her understand that she'd lose her legs if she tried to escape, and loose her teeth if she used them when I put things in her mouth.

I'd focus intensely on the brainwashing aspects until she was crawling on all fours of her own free will and forgot any interest in escaping.

Feed her numerous pizzas and a heap of alcohol every day until she gets fat as hell. Then fat shame her until she thinks nobody will ever love her.

Any tips on how to do the brainwashing? What you said is exactly what I'm looking for.

Like a dog shock collar? How do I do hypnosis? Brainwave entertainment? You mean drugs like LSD? I've never used before, how do I do it?

Bumping for more advice

just come pick me up..
I am ready for you

I have to go to work, and I haven't feed her so I'm just going leave her until I get home tonight. I'll be back in about 10 hours

Will post picture at that time.