Marco Polo

Anybody watching this?
why not?

I enjoy it better that GoT.
>historycal
>pretty asian women in every age
>kung fu (even better presened than any movie about it)

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHYaLaC_d4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcnvmqypPk0&index=24&list=PLm-SZOwDQcTjAC1adFV7F22ksxmVmdLeH
youtube.com/watch?v=_eab3Wy-VzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

watched season 1, but haven't watched season 2 yet. Thought it it was pretty slow and boring at times so haven't picked it up again

>kung fu (even better presened than any movie about it
>it's all low fantasy wuxia shit with endless editing and terrible framing that white people and niggers love to eat up
Marco Polo may have learned about the marvels of the Eastern world, but that still wasn't enough to explain why OP is a faggot.

Its sort of dropped in quality with season 3 and adding all those stronk wommyn characters. Especially when the actor isn't that good.

Does it have sex?

I have yellow fever but there's no way I'm sitting through hours of boredom just for muh fetish.

the show? i dont think thats possible

>season 3
typo? it has 2 seasons

a few

Okay, gonna watch it with my mom.

Thanks.

Jesus Christ, that midi erhu sounds so horrible.

I like the fact, that even after 2 years of training with the ultimate sensei Marco Polo gets beaten by even women and children

It's kind of realistic that way. They establish that Marco's not a warrior but an adventurer who's had a bit of impromptu martial arts training. He's no more threatening than the average guy on the street that's a would be weekend warrior. Marco can do self defense at most but kicking ass isn't what the characters about.

>casting niggers as asian

just finished the last 2 episode
episode 9 was as epic as a GoT-like episode 9 used to be

which do you imply is the nigga?

bump

really? no body likes this?
I thought netflix originals are popular

I liked first season. the second one i didn't enjoy so much/. Maybe I didn't pay attention as well.

Also seaso 1 enemy was pretty kin0

I liked s2. That opening scene with Ginghis and the birds was already good, promised a great season, and it was. The crowds and vilages looked somewhat bigger too (not always)

Mongol kino

Honestly the series didn't need the Marco Polo character, kublai is a hell of a lead on his own

>transgressions

Only watched S1 and I feel like this show tries too hard in terms of writing

But as a /his/fag I love how this period and place is getting the TV treatment, and trudged through S1 anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=kcnvmqypPk0&index=24&list=PLm-SZOwDQcTjAC1adFV7F22ksxmVmdLeH
what movie is in this video?

I REALLY REALLY enjoyed season 2 of Marco Polo, it was everything season 5-6 of Game of Thrones wasn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eab3Wy-VzA

they must've literally bought those pants from the store next door or he just showed up for work wearing them

like what the fuck? are they even trying?