I fucked up Sup Forums Had a girl at my place the other night, we got kinda drunk and ended up having sex...

I fucked up Sup Forums Had a girl at my place the other night, we got kinda drunk and ended up having sex. At some point she starts telling me to stop and get off. It had been so long for me and i was close as fuck, so I tried to go a little longer. She pushes me off and doesn't say a word. Now I find out she's told lots of people and I'm having my life threatened by her dad and her friends. I was going to an hero but that's pathetic so I'm gonna skip town. I don't think rape is okay, I think it should be way more serious than it is. I don't want people to pity me because I'm now a disgusting loser and I'll never forgive myself.

Any tips for skipping town/anyone ever been in a similar situation?

Tell them all she is lying and she never said stop and she is just regretting it now and trying to make excuses

>Bitches deciding mid sex that they don't want sex.

say this. In today's political climate half the people aren't gonna believe you simply because you're a man, but the other half will support you adamantly.

That's the problem, i'm on their side. I know I deserve whatever is coming to me, but her dad is a hardcore street cokehead who is gonna cut my fingers off.

this. it may not be the morally right thing to do, but it's the smart thing.

modern rape cases

you live in lloyd?

Look on the bright side, you get to start over again in a new town, where you can present yourself however you want without having another version of you being remembered.
Sounds exciting tbh
Just move somewhere where youd like to go, look for jobs beforehand and start off in a small apartment

stop being a pussy and nut next time

Yup this shit is fucked man

Well you stopped right?

A bit fucked up to ask you to stop mid coitus, but you stopped nonetheless, however reluctantly.

If her date is a cokehead, the solution is obvious.

Other than that, if the dad has a problem, its with her daughter and not you, and make sure to let him nose candy that.

Canada mf

I you do skip town, people will think you're guilty

That's because I am guilty. I'm a man, I will own up to the mistakes I make. But if DaddyMcCokeHead and his crew find me then you know they're not gonna leave me for the law

so hire your own people to fuck them up first.

From what you said I don't think it's that bad. Don't get me wrong, she told you to stop but I still think you'd be better of turning yourself in and telling a lawyer who can help you.

>i'm on their side

You some kind of retard? Maybe you should reconsider the suicide plan.

are you by any chance a red-dot Indian or Middle Eastern?

No.

why do you think rape is ok?

why don't you just kill them before they find you, ya got family?

How does it feel to be a rapist OP?

Fuck off, faggot. I didn't say that I was supporting rape and I don't have to explain shit to your dumb ass. You are some kind of fucking idiot who is bad at sex, probably ugly as fuck, and probably has a small, nasty dick. When I fuck women, they don't begin to regret it during the act.

lol ok, sure dude.

>When I fuck women, they don't begin to regret it during the act.

They regret it after you've raped them