Anyone else have this problem? i had a girlfriend in my early 20s that would literally do anything i asked sexually...

anyone else have this problem? i had a girlfriend in my early 20s that would literally do anything i asked sexually. ever since then i have never found anyone like that and now all sex doesn't live up to what she did

it's an unspoken truth that many people don't end up with the love of their life, but decide to marry and live their life with someone they love, but not as much as a previous experience. deal with it.

What kind of stuff did you make her do senpai?
Did she ever eat your ass? Drink your pee?

old girlfriend would let me cum all over her face even if we had quick outdoor sex. she'd let me fuck her ass anytime i wanted. she'd let me switch from pussy to her mouth over and over and over again during sex. my current girlfriend won't even do that. sux

previous girl i was with for a while was like 38 when i was low 20's, she was into just about everything.

Now hooking up with a younger 21 year old while im pushing 30 and she only likes missionary or legs over her head sex, nothing else, not fingering, head, eating puss, only those 2 positions. I cant complain because shes insanely tighht.

I'm in a similar situation OP.
My ex would do anything i want sexually, was the epitome of my type, and into exactly what i was. She was also horny as fuck so we were literally going at it over 20 times a week for months straight.
I've be single for 2 years, and have made 0 effort to so much as date anyone else, because I know there is no way in hell anyone else could compare.

Oh I'm sure there's a whole queue of Sup Forumstards just waiting to vent out the exhaustion of having a slave qt gf.

nothing gross like that. she came from money so i had her buy all kinds of awesome lingerie. she'd walk around braless infront of my friends. i at one point had thousands of pics and videos. she had nice tits so i got her to take off her top a few times drunkenly infront of friends. we had sex every day for like 3 years and i got like 5 standalone blowjobs a week. i could just walk into the kitchen when she was cooking and tell her to get on her knees and she'd enthusiastically suck it. i miss those days. i started to hate her around the time we were about to include other girls but i just couldn't stand her anymore and figured i could get another girl to do that shit anyways .....nope

so you made her your personalized fucktoy or what

looking back she wasn't that cute but she sure as hell would enthusiastically do whatever i wanted

here's a thought: find a new girlfriend if it bothers you that much. You REALLY think your previous girlfriend is the only girl out there who does shit? Nut up or shut up

I have a similar problem. Dated a smokeshow for a bunch of years but I had trouble committing so long story short, she got tired of waiting around and I fucked it up/currently fighting to get her back. Anyway, point is this: this girl's asshole was PERFECT. Ate it ALL the time. Never ever once any sort of poopy or farty odor at all nor was there even the slightest tint of dung stain. So the problem is that, as a fan of eating ass, the chances of finding another chick with such a clean, amazing colon are probably low.

Can't relate, Sup Forumsro.

I married the horny sex fiend in my life. Been together for 24 years now.

It's a bummer but you get over it. When I was 15 i dated a 13 year old girl that was fucking crazy. She would fuck and suck me in front my friends her friends her sister she didn't care. She would do anything I asked no matter how degrading and loved it. She got me to do some things that were illegal to. She had no limit but I also knew what that meant. And she was insane. Mood swings self harm and all the shit that went with it. Still would hook up with her now if I could tho. But you get older and move on, most people that give it up like that are damaged and usually anything but faithful. Not all but most.

Pretty much. Honestly, she was hornier than I was. We were into BDSM and she liked it rough, which was fucking fantastic.

>She got me to do some things that were illegal to.
Like what? Fucking 13 year olds is illegal in the first place dude

Not in my state anyone over 12 can consent to a person two years older.

Also like encouraging me to fuck her sister who is younger which I did. She took me to a park attached to a school and had me fuck her where kids could see. While babysitting her younger cousin she pulled my dick out and let her play with it. There are so many more she was insatiable.

Did the sister enjoy it? Did you ever have both of them worshiping your cock?

She seemed to enjoy it a lot. And yea I had them both at the same time quite a few times. My fav was my gf licking my balls and asshole whole her sister sucked my dick in 69 position. The feeling of both Thier tongues was indescribable. Every lick suck and slurp felt like the feeling right when your about cum but aren't quite there yet. They were well seasoned way before I got there. They taught me about sex. Mostly my gf but her sis knew way to much to.

Bro its always the quiet girls dude, they are kinky as fuck.

Ive been with my lady for 4 and a half years now. The first few months it was causal sex ya know? Then get to a year and now shit is real kinky bro. All my fantasies and fetishes are real. Also go for a girl who doesnt show off, i thought she was like a b cup, naw dude wore sports bras to hide them, shes close to D. No idea. Also has an ass, waa a virgin, and calls me daddy, yes its my thing. Also white, black, spanish, asain and hawaiin. She got all the goodies. Feela good x7

Wow they treated you like a god, you must've came buckets into their pussy with that treatment. Did she ever lick your asshole while you had your dick inside her sister? That would be pleasure overload.

can confirm, quite conservative girls are weirdly the best in bed. My gf was in band and sucks like a pro. She also swallows, it's amazing.

>tfw will never know the feeling of having a girl look up at you in awe and call you daddy

Dude thank you. Never fuck with the "popular" crowd, find you a girl who likes you for you, im a like a solid 5/10 she a hard 11/10. Honestly out of my leauge but bro it motivates me to be better, also she swallows, also i have a cumming on and in her food and drinks fetish and she loves it. Fucking yes.

Yea but that was harder since I thrust hard and ended up ass numbing her face a lot.she didn't care and we still did it but sometimes I had to stop her cuz I was laughing and losing concentration. But when I would fuck her sister she liked to sit next to us and pinch my nipples/ her sis's and when I was close to cumming she would each behind me and tickle and massage my balls and say " come on" over and over in my ear until I blew inside her sis and when I did she would say"yea that's it that's it".

Man she treated you like royalty, not jealous at all at you filling her sister up. They'd have probably liked your feet if you ordered them lel.
Also what happened with the cousin? Did she just play with it the one time or did you have her milking your dick too?

Actually after awhile she tried to get me to do things with her sister a lot. I think she got off on it herself. Same with the cousin but I never had sex with the cousin just hands and mouth she only baby sat her 4 or five times while we were together.

It was the greatest sexual relationship I ever had it still my fap fuel to this day. Even tho I got out Scott free if given the chance to do it over I would do things a little different. Like condoms, I would have used them. I'm just lucky I didn't catch anything from her, even then I knew she was probably cheating but I had on demand sex and I she encouraged me to fuck other girls and hooked some for me. No stds and no kids(that I know of) but not worth the risk in hindsight.