Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

hello jill?

hey there user. how are you doing tonight?

(You)
>(You)

eh just playing overwatch wby?

oh neat, we're doing this tonight! how's it going?
not a whole lot! just wanted to hop on and try helping people out if it was needed.
how's that game doing, anyway? I never got around to playing it, but it seems like it's held a decent playerbase since launch.

>(You(You))
(You)

What happened to 2B?

she is dedadeded

please kill yourself

evening. what's up?
she had a procedure done on her eye a little over a week ago, she's currently in recovery.

So I'm in my early 30s n stuck at mid level supervisor at my job which I fucking hate. Should I go back to school? I'm single and enjoy my relationships, friends family etc. it's just that I can't keep myself here anymore... I need a drink but I hate hang overs... I think I'll buy a jim bean after work...

I probably will someday, but not today.
going back to school is a personal choice, and I think you should look into taking classes while continuing your current occupation.
regarding hangovers, drink 8oz of water per standard drink. the "hangover" is your brain being dehydrated and the dura squeezing it.

Around two weeks. She should be back soon.
Go back to school, the more you study the higher paying job you'll be able to score. Everything on its due time though.
Nothing much, here for user.
I request for you to kindly unalive yourself. (Was that good, user?)

mmm that was a joke?

I forgot how long it was, I guess. always feels like it's been longer than I'm willing to admit.
thanks for being here, regardless.
what was?

hello Jill

hey user, how's it going today?
a little further left than I'm willing to lean, but I believe there are good ideas inside it, sure.

Damned russian hackers.

Had a pretty good day, four straight days of working out and an attitude shift. Yourself?

about procedure?

The procedure was not a prank bruh.
I count the days sometimes.

hey, that sounds pretty good! I'm glad things seem to be looking up. I'm doing okay, a few personal matters acting up, but it's nothing big.
nope, she had a surgery done. I didn't want to push her for more information, since it's not my place to ask, but she's out for a few more days, at least.

Thanks, I'm sorry to hear that. Anything you'd like to share? Maybe we can help.

nah, it's nothing to worry about. all out of my control and doesn't primarily affect me to begin with. I'm just playing support like I always do.
thanks for asking though, hon

How grills bellybutton smell like?

Ah, I've been in that role before. Glad to hear that it isn't anything worse. Thanks for making a interesting board on Sup Forums.

Depends if they have taken a shower or not.

just like any other belly button, but a little less hairy. better when clean.
well, I gotta make sure everyone's doing okay, after all.

i should be getting my report written
i should be studying for my midterm

but im just gonna procrastinate

Fair enough, I'll be lurking this thread and some /x/ threads. I'll stop in later, until then user

...you know, I should push you to study. but at least find something good on Netflix, if you're going to slack off.

I just bought a fleshlight even though I'm married. Was that wrong? I've talked to her about getting one before and she didn't really like the idea.

Get your wife a toy as well, you cheapskate. A vibrator or something, talk about experimenting with toys together.
Why being the only one having fun? Try to convince her?

I know a guy who recently went back to school so he could get promoted, and it was totally worth it. He's moving up steadily in life now, a lot happier than he was before. It's stressful though; look carefully over all your options before making a decision.

What are you doing here? Stop. Listen to some calming but energetic music like Juno Reactor or Wardruna. Write that report! Just get started on it, outline it if you need to. Do it until it's done, and then watch anime or something.

Doing it now is better than doing it later. Trust me. If you continue to put things off like this you won't like where you are in ten years.

Do you really trust each other?

was it wrong? not really my place to say, I don't think. but:
>she didn't really like the idea
you two need to work on communication, if you buy something sexual that she's uncomfortable about. communication's one of the things that breaks down if you don't work on it, and it's hard to stay on top of it all the time. and with how touchy sexual boundaries can be in relationships, married or not, it's better to try and stay open and on top of this dialogue.

its probably for the best i dont have a netflix

I've tried to get her to buy one before but she won't. She doesn't even masturbate unless we are having sex.

Good advice. I'll talk to her about in the morning. Thanks!

another cellulite thread

thanks

Well, what said was pretty spot on, you should probably go with that, communication is indeed a vital part in relationships, talk about how eachother feels and what are your thoughts about this and that. Again, what Jill said.

I mean, you can keep putting off the work, or you can buckle down and power through it now, and then have time to do nothing later.
I mean, the next thing I would suggest would potentially just be couples' therapy to work out anything you two don't line up with each other on. does she just have a significantly weaker libido than you, or something?

Hugs are nice.

do ants poop?

Yeah, her libido is pretty low. She likes sex but she would also have no problem if it never happened again

why you guys are so smug on alices stream even alice

Yes.
>

I'm a fan of them, yeah.
thanks, user

What do you recommend I drink?

I don't even go to her streams.
What do you have available?

It seems to me that in this situation the best course of action is talking openly about it with her, and discussing what you both think of the matter.

A glass of wine.

That sounds not too bad, user reporting in

Good evening user! Here to talk?

That sounds not too bad, german user reporting in

many different liquors, but no beer

Seven and Seven, one ice cube. simple ingredients, no special syrups or bitters.
if you feel like going all out and getting those ingredients, a beehive bourbon with lavender-infused honey and crushed ice.
hey user, how are you doing tonight?
...hey user, how are you also doing tonight?

Cute.
Show me your stash and I'll show you mine.

What's going on? I'm doing good thanks for asking.

How do you do friends, i've had 4 nosebleeds in the past 2 days

>...hey user, how are you also doing tonight?
pretty good, having a guiness and playing nonsense on my guitar

quite a nice evening, or well morning its 4 am at my place

Thanks, thats really good for how simple it is!

That sounds terrible... could there be something in your diet that's thinning your blood? Or has your nose been injured in some way?

Hallo, Freund. Wie geht's?

Nope to both

not a whole lot. just making sure everyone's doing the best they can.
you... should get that looked at, maybe.
nice! drinking and playing is a great way to relax a bit. what kind of guitar do you have?
it's a little cliche of a drink, but that doesn't mean it's bad! all the people ordering them can't all be wrong.

who is this character?

sehr gut, und dir?
aus welcher ecke kommst du?

it's Eureka from Eureka Seven.

Ah, I can't think of much else. Hope it's not something serious!

Ich bin sehr gut, und ich komme aus den USA. Mein Deutsch ist nicht stark.

I have a dreadnought acoustic guitar, startet playing a few month ago

I miss show a lot, it got me through high school waaay back in the day.
I'm glad to know there's some decency on Sup Forums I haven't been on this board in a decade

well its good enough, ive seen much much worse attempts

Well, we have all our own problems... but we do try to be nice around here.

Thank you! I've been practicing on my own for quite some time.

sounds like a good time. if you ever need advice or anything, there's usually a guitar thread over on Sup Forums with a lot of decent resources.
there's always a couple people around here and there, you just have to know where to look.

Anyone looking for work here? I'm in the job market again.

Yeah, I'm searching for a job too. How's it going for you?

so, anyone want to hear a story of how bad I am with girls?

Im good, good luck though

Hello friends. How is everyone's night? -Cas

Ye, me.
Henlo frend. I is gud, yeis.

shit, I hope that goes well. it's never fun.
I'm sure it wasn't that bad.
doing my best, what about you?

Pretty good! Dealing with some allergies and other stuff, but overall things are okay.

How are you doing?

Hey y'all. Just got back from visiting home and i miss it already.

Nep, Nep, Nep, Nep, Nep, Nep!

know a cool dude who showed me the 10 hour version of this one night at a friends house. Still cant get it out of my head.

What do girls mean by a mysterious guy?
is it bad??? how bad??

Same. Enjoying a glass of wine listening to good music!
Unfortunately, I can relate. My allergies are horrific. Other than that I'm doing pretty well.
Well I'm glad you're doing well. I hope it only gets better.
-Cas

>I'm sure it wasn't that bad.
oh it was, Im stevie wonder when it comes to signals. And also fucking shy which doesnt help in general
then buckle up, but first give me a minute haave to type this out.
depends on how she said it

>WONDERFUL NIGHT MACHINE BROKE
>UNDERSTANDABLE HAVE A NICE DAY

Try to visit more often?
Neeepu Nepu Nepu Nep Nep Nep!
Did you got called that? It mostly means you don't talk much about yourself, that the person doesn't has much info about you as a person.
Gross, optimism.

I know that feel. no place like home, is there?
I'd suggest providing more context.
color me jealous. what wine, what music?
...yes sir.

I would visit more but work. I get like only a day off a week. Like now i have to work 6 days straight since i took 4 to visit.
There really is no place like home. Fuck paying bills. Fuck overpriced cities. Sigh.

That's hard, user. Remember the good things about it! Hold them close, and hang on to those memories. Add new ones when you visit again, and built up a stash of them for when you're sad.

A good repertoire of memories of home will always serve you well, though they may carry a little sadness.

I've tried taking decongestants and such, but they never help. Ah well, such is my curse.

Are you okay?

okay i managed to get something done

I go visit my parents every sunday, so I'm kinda on the same spot with going home.
www.niceme.me

Sorry man board hopping

What are you searching for? I am trying to start my career of video editing, but I'm not experienced enough yet.
Failure is a necessary precursor to success my friend

>be me
>18
>first "gf"
>went on a few dates with her
>one night at her place
>with her in her bed after cinema
>watching twilight with her

saying that she cuddled up to me during this wouldnt be right, she basicly positioned half of herself on top of me

>her head on my shoulder
>drawing hearts with her finger on my chest
>with her one leg that she has over me she is pulling me to her

and to make a rather long story short, after twiligh we watched two episodes of Two and a Half men, then I left

When I remember this evening I would love to just repeatidly hammer my head against a brick wall.

fml- why am i like this -__-

That's great! What was it?

I'm just looking for odd jobs to do over the summer at the moment. Had success with that sort of thing in the past.

Okay neat! What are you looking at? Are you in college?