Private property gets broken into by armed people

>private property gets broken into by armed people
>kill them in self-defense
>go to jail

This really made me think. I thought Americans were free?

Felon with Val Kilmer is a better example for this.

This is real life in Australia

>drags a wounded, incapacitated man over to a gutter
>forces the wounded, incapacitated man to place his mouth over the gutter
>stomps on the back of the wounded, incapacitated man's head, killing him

>
>
>
>
>
>"self-defense"
>
>
>
>
>
>

I'm not defending the nigs but THIS.

>implying he didnt deserve it

>shoots at family/house
>steals expensive and important car

>being a little bitch and waiting for the cops so he could go to jail for a couple years instead of being a man and killing him yourself.

Spotted your mistake.

I am all for defending private property, but I'm also for the reasonable application of force. Curb-stomping someone to death when they're incapacitated is not reasonable. If there was no other way to defend himself/his family/his property other than killing the man then so be it, the man shouldn't have started shit; but he didn't have to kill him.

>nigs
>men
found your mistake

>wounded
>incapacitated
>the time for adrenaline-fuelled aggression is clearly over
>your family is safe, now
>but wait
>that wounded, incapacitated man may still pose a threat
>that wounded, incapacitated man lying on the ground and in severe agony from your gunshot, may still pose a threat to your family, your family behind several walls and seemingly out of the way from a bullet fired from whatever "side-piece" you may still have concealed
>no, no, don't restrain the wounded, incapacitated man in severe agony, patting him down for side-pieces
>let's just drag him over here...

You are a gigantic fucking idiot loser of such EPIC proportions, that I honestly don't know how you've managed to continue BREATHING this entire time.

>Implying he wouldn't come back after his prison sentence and shoot you in your sleep

he'd probably have gotten away with it if he'd just shot him again instead of curbstomping him to death

the former you can argue as self defence, the latter you're just killing him for the sake of killing him

Oh dear God, get a load of this fucking cuckold loser. Jesus Christ, just HANG yourself already.

>seemingly out of the way
>literally risking your families lives for that of a criminals

How to prove you have no family in one simple post

As someone who killed his fair share of negros in self defense and even more in "self defense", he should've just brought an extra mag and shot the negro instead of curbstomping him. That would've been more believable.

Plus, the tattoos and the shaved head don't really go well with a jury.

>Plus, the tattoos and the shaved head don't really go well with a jury.
>americans are literally arrested for their hair style and tattoos
>they think this is perfectly fine

Burgers are strange creatures

Son, laws are written by wiser people than you. They're written by people like me, who know the difference between actual self-defense and pure, unadulterated, manbabbyrage. We write these laws to keep people like you safe. Without them, your ceaseless stupidity would already have got you killed.

Have you thanked your local lawmaker, today?

>suburban sheltered babby detected

You need to set an example when it comes to animals. Don't mistake them for anything but animals. They will kill you just to get your shoes.

your wife and daughters will beg to differ

>laws are written by wiser people than you.

I hope you keep that in mind when the system fucks you over.

That's the exact same mindset that religious zealots have. Trust in Gods wisdom.

the game is great, though

>movies = real life

wew lad

I'd rather hang the nig that would try to fuck my life up along with nigger lovers like you.

>stomp a man's head in to "set an example"
>go to prison
>give up your freedom for an indefinite period of years
>become a bitch
>"buh-buh-but at least next time th-that nigra won't steal my shoes, guise, amirite?"

>the man poses no danger!
>we made these laws to protect you!
oy vey mr. grabbler

The rich write the laws and it shows. Rich people have to commit massive crimes in broad daylight with no possible way to get them out of it before they are sentanced to a far lighter sentance than any poor person would get.

Well you just go right on ahead and "hang those niggers", son, show them a bit of the 2nd Amendment. For justice, right? Ahhh that's right, justice. Yeehaw.

Meanwhile, don't forget to use the prison computer to log on Sup Forums every once in awhile to let us know how that "justice" of yours went. Of course, you probably wouldn't be able to sit down for extended periods of time because your anus would look like somebody inflated a ceramic balloon to the size of a grapefruit inside it.

But "justice", right?

there is no self defense when the criminal is no longer a threat

the guy was shot and was unnarmed on the groud

in any civilized country he would have gone to jail, that's the law

I cringe at your posts. How old are you, 12? Have you EVER been outside your gated community?

>Bait thread
>Sup Forums takes the bait
Wow

>Nigger lover thinks I'd actually go to prison for killing a nigger

Kek, this isn't the movies user :^)

>make bait reply
>OP takes the bait

wew

This is why you aim for the head, or the heart if you're really clever.

You would for hanging him, son.

You would for hanging him.

Except the lawmakers actually exist.

That's unfair. Animals don't act like niggers unless they're fucking starving, user. Niggers act like niggers out of pure, superficial greed.

>I am all for defending private property, but I'm also for the reasonable application of force.
>he didn't have to kill him.
Jesus.

Step onto my property and I'll ventilate the shit out of you.

So I should just pull a Zimmy then?

Wew, lot of tough guys in this thread. No wonder criminals are too scared to break into houses and home invasion is a thing of the past.