Help me what the fuck is going on in my throat

help me what the fuck is going on in my throat

its strep you fucking idiot

It could be a few things, you dense fuck.

lmao you're going to hate your life for the next days

Strep or tonsil infection. Rub some pickling alum on it. If it burns that means you have some really fucked kanker sores. An ex almost gave me that shit.

Tonsiloliths.

Poke one out with the butt off your tooth brush. Squish it in you doubters and smell it.

Stop eating fatty foods. Did you eat a bunch of peanuts in the past 48?

Also, you are a faggot

That's fungal or bacterial overgrowth. You have an infection.

They are tonsil stones

Try drinking some bleach to wash it out

Quit sucking so much dick.

Based on the growth on your tongue, I'm going to say it's Oral Thrush. Fungal infection for sure. See a doctor, OP.

Viral Tonsiloliths and Tonsil stones

Tonsillitis. You're going to have to lose them. It's fun though. You get opiates

It probably isn't strep throat. I had the same thing a few times. They're aphthous ulcers. Rest and eating soup n shits the only thing u can do for a couple weeks till it's gone. Kuz swallowing food is a bitch with that shit. I had them when I was like 14 and they tested me for strepp but it came back negative. It could be because you have a lot of stress or didn't sleep that much. They don't know.

Picture related

That's what it looked like when I had mono. Are you super tired?

You're sick. That's it

What wrong with my dick b

Smokers get shit on their tongue. They are also more susceptible to tonsilitis, which this like is.

Stop smoking. You'll be in pain, but it should pass on it's own.

Gargle basic + salt, it'll be hard but will most likely help

Basil* I meant basil*

you have been doing too many dick stretches. Thats what happens when you force an unnatural amount of blood into your dick while pressing on it

Go ask a fucking doctor you cheap fuck.

>almost
It's a binary thing, no middle.

Definitely strep throat. Take Motrin to keep fever down, stay hydrated, Advil for muscle aches, and isolate yourself. You're very contagious.

Tonsil stones

Pop them out with a qtip

It won't make you gag

Too much cock.

You have acute ahomocoaital syndrome, or AAS. It's certainly fatal, with one known cure. You have to apply donkey semen to the sores, right from the source.

Aids 2.0?

But is in my public hair too

Have you not seen a fucking doctor yet??

For fuck's sake user

>kanker sores. An ex almost gave me that shit.
You do know those aren't contagious right?Looks like some HPV

that's fucking cancer dude

rip user

Stop sucking so much cock, that might help