Everybody with a brain thinks Trump is a fool

>Everybody with a brain thinks Trump is a fool.
>Uneducated white males think he'd be a good president.

nytimes.com/2016/05/09/opinion/the-making-of-an-ignoramus.html

Just so you know, the rest of the world looks at the US and laughs or despairs about your stupidity.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-03-28/the-89-pay-cut-that-brought-trump-mania-to-america-s-heartland
cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html
economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/04/daily-chart-14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not even trying

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>the "spend more money" kike

>mfw BU's biomedical engineering department has scores of professors who've already voted for Trump.

Why would you ever listen to a kike, you dumbshits?

I know several pharmacists who don't know who Dick Cheney is
>educated
>thinking a 4 year day care center for leftist indoctrination is education

>hey guys, trust my view on the economy because i'm a kike

>$0.0005 weeds sent to your bank acc

May the shekels be with you always, muh lord.

>i agree with a fellow kike bernie sanders about spending more of your childrens' money and further indebting america to the rothschild kike banks
>i also agree that niggers and my fellow kikes should get almost all of this money

Is this the same Paul Krugman who said Trumps stance on Free Trade was good?

Remember goyim, Paul Krugman is a good authority on how much more money America needs to borrow from kike banks.

"The internet has run its course." - t. Krugman

>krugman
Discarded
t. An educated FUCKING non-WHITE MALE who's voting for Trump

You can trust me goyim. Don't vote for the RACIST!!!!! :0

Please make more bubbles and market collapses and borrow more kikeshekels from the rothschilds banks goyim.

You can trust Paul Kikeman on it.

>globalist kike shill
lol senpai

What I'm supposed to see here, Deutsche bro?

>Not knowing who was Keynes.
Unsurprising, but still disappointing.

By uneducated I'm not talking about higher education. I'm talking about being able to google basic concepts and grasp them. I guess you can't even do that.

A jew with a Nobel Prize, yes. There's a difference between being wrong sometimes and being wrong 100% of the time.

Some of Trumps policies makse sense. For instance, he's not a Supply Side Economics fag, but the list runs short.

KEK'd. I like this one.
A point many of you seem to fail to grasp, there are jobs that are useless. Probably some of you have jobs that serve little to no purpose aside from providing you with a living wage.

He's a racist, xenophobe though.

I can't keep up with all the answers. Is it because he's Jewish or because he's so fucking right that he triggers you.

You know why bubbles happen even? Too much money seeking investing opportunities.

Funny how leftists are all for the poor working man... right up until he starts thinking for himself.

Are there any other professions where you can be wrong a majority of the time and still be respected? Weathermen maybe?

The kike is wrong all of the time, and just wants more kike debt, you faggot shill.

Did you guys know that when everything goes to hell, it's a GOOD thing?? Lots of OPPORTUNITY to borrow shekels from kike global banks!!! :D

I'm probably poorer than you. Just not so ignorant.

Supply side economists do this all the time.
>D-DEBT!!
>INFLATION!!!

Yeah, debt in US is truly terrible. Top priority above terrorism.

You've spent too much time in the echochamber.

>he's so fucking right that he triggers you
He's right about ruining everything, like a globalist kike would.

>Yeah, debt in US is truly terrible. Top priority above terrorism.

Lol the "terrorism is real" meme. It's all kike regime change through armed militias.

On the positive side, if we go belly up thanks to the kikes, the kikes won't be able to pay for ISIS anymore.

with jews, you lose

I have an IQ of 146. Trump is easily the best candidate. Fuck off, thought installed editorial article slurper faggot OP. You lack critical thinking skills if you're unable to see Trump is the best for the job by far.

Your cocky and naive demeanor is actually giving me cancer desu

serves him right, he trusted a jew

yeah, and I'm sure that Barack "Community Organizer" Obama had a headfull of policy while he was running for office.

always do the opposite of what jews say

Paul Krugman hates Bernie Sanders, I'm surprised that Bernie would consider him.

oy vhey goyim, why didn't you vote for hillary clinton in 2008

You're implying that the intellectuals and other able to think folk ain't brainwashed.

20,000 UNIFORMES

>Just so you know, the rest of the world looks at the US and laughs or despairs about your stupidity.
Just wait until it filters into your little shitholes.

What happens in America eventually affects everyone else.

not all kikes are bad, but they sure as hell are very vocal about their belief systems

>>Uneducated white males think he'd be a good president.

The real proletariat. Bernie-bots should be pleased with this result, after all, they just want to help the under class, right?

b..but the rallies..

yes, the Liberals are all about the working class, until they pick the other party.

then the liberals insult and denigrate them

I enjoy how the OPs of these fagshill threads don't think we look up where their kike lies come from.

OY VHEY STAY IN THE EU, GOYIM!!
Let us send you more niggers from greater israel.

>not all kikes are bad, but they sure as hell are very vocal about their belief systems

Many of the worst kikes openly work to subvert non-kike white people, and they make no bones about it. They are not humble in the least. They tempt the ovens everyday, and throw stones from glass synagogues.

The problem with even the kikes on your side are that they are not loyal to you. You merely have mutual interests for the time being. Trump has gotten along fine with his shabbos kikes, but a betrayal is inevitable. I'm sure he's prepared for it, but just remember a kike puts kike interests ahead of non-kike interests.

>yes, the Liberals are all about the working class, until they pick the other party.
>
>then the liberals insult and denigrate them

>then the liberals insult and denigrate them

Exactly. Liberal regressivism is THE political party of shysterism -- grift the poor until they switch parties and then accuse them of hating America.

>dumb teenagers think they have a better grasp on economics than a Nobel prize winner because they're white and read pol jpegs
hahahahaha pitiable just pitiable

Every single day

>hurr why do white people who are stuck working with the subhuman races like niggers and spicks always have conservative, racist values, lol fucking dumbasses having an IQ of 96

>oh what, spicks and niggers all have subretard IQ levels? IQ tests are racist and invalid

Obama has a Nobel prize. What's your point?

>entire thread being bombarded with krugman memes and ad hominem because he's jewish
>not a single occurrence of trumpfags refuting his points

it's a trumpnigger shitfest thread alright

I want Trump to win just because the tears of SJWs will be great

Krugman is a keynesnigger, and is therefore categorically retarded.

>just remember a kike puts kike interests ahead of non-kike interests.
wise words, lord kek would approve
however, I believe this is also true of any haplogroup, not exclusive to the kikes
The one thing that separates the kikes is their loudness, they screech and you keep hearing them no matter how crazy it sounds

Kek, he subverts countries but has peace prize. Shows how stupid it is

>Nobel prize winner
The kike meme prize.

>win peace prize
>do not close gitmo
>bomb libya
>bomb syria
>war in ukraine
>war in egypt

And the little mudnigger muslim girl that got it still wants white people to subvert islam. Fuck off the nobel prize line like it has any legitimacy you fuckhead kike.

A nobel prize winner and codiscoverer of DNA says that niggers arent human, but that made him be exiled from the entire scientific community for hurting peoples feelings

So which is it, are nobel prizes worth something or not?

Kill yourself

I liked his work with Ben Bernake.

Seems like a smart goy

Yeah, because the average person everywhere but the U.S. has an IQ of like > 130 and they're not just regurgitating the moralist wad the global media blew into their uneducated, uncritical cuck assholes. They're smarter than us because they suck the media's dick even harder, yeah. Good call.

The thing about kikes is that they've successfully sold the narrative in the 2nd half of the 20th century that they are "white" while being parasites. They hide behind a mask of "being white" while trying to destroy them.

All groups are self-interested, but the kikes are on another level. Pic very related.
>i'm white
>goldberg

just so you know nobody in america gives a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. you do what we say or we prop up a coup in your country . hell murica might even pay a warlord or terrorist cell to fuck you shit up and none of you will do anything

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-03-28/the-89-pay-cut-that-brought-trump-mania-to-america-s-heartland
cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html

It's the same horse shit he spews.

>spend more money on society-destroying social programs, and borrow money from the kikes to do it
>globalism and uncheck nigger invasions are good
>white people = bad and should give us all their assets

Same shit as Soros. Generate economic crises so the kikes can profit from them and undermine non-kikes.

>HURR ONLY IDIOTS VOTE FOR TRUMP

So you would support IQ tests for voting then?

>krugman
lol

"Intelligent" indeed.

But Keynesian economic values are shit desu~

you was stupid enough to try and buzz their sub as they docked in BRITISH land at Gibraltar..they should of opened fire

Democrats are not liberals, stop calling them that. They pervert and distort the word, the enlightenment philosophers like Locke are spinning right now.

Nothing proves the hypocrisy of the American 'right' like their support for Trump. If a left-wing politician had some of the statements on healthcare and abortion Trump has, they'd be criticised exclusively for being Satan-worshipping communists.

all the supplysiders in this thread can go hang themselves with a laffer curve after they go homeless

I would love that. Niggers and other filth that cling to the regressive wouldn't be allowed to vote then. Might even get a libertarian party majority if you put the IQ above 120 to vote and then Democrats would be truly fucked.

>Everybody with a brain thinks Trump is a fool.

Everybody already embedded in the current political paradigm says they think Trump is a fool.

Everybody whose entire existence revolves around business-as-usual in Washington says they think Trump is a fool.

Everybody who makes their living by taking advantage of the under-educated American masses (instead of by building things like Donald Trump) says they think Trump is a fool.

% of these people who ACTUALLY think Trump is a fool? Zero.

The American, corporate-owned mainstream media is experiencing the human condition known as Fight-or-Flight. And they are running away - shouting insults over their shoulder all the while.

Why are you telling yourself to kill yourself?

politics is a giant shit-show of differing opinions, based on personal experience and mostly flawed statistics.

To think only the educated may partake in this giant shit flinging festival is fucking foolish.

Trump's a nationalist and makes all the kikes shit their pants. He's hitting all the right notes to de-jew the west from it's current kike-engineered turmoil.

Checked.

>tfw someone doesn't know about poster ID's

>flag
>native mexicans bitching about trump
eh nothing new.

Spaniard youths vote for a leftist party because Spain has unemployment rate at about 40%.

Austria on the other hand has stronk economic and they'll most likely elect far-right president, he already won the first round of elections

Rofl I'm voting trump to add to all the butthurt.

That said I'd rather Rand Paul, Gary Johnson or Austin Peterson

I was never a big fan of Southpark but they hit the nail on the head in summing up U.S. politics since about Rosenvelt the first.

>A nobel prize winner and codiscoverer of DNA says that niggers arent human

nah, he just said they probably dont have the same intelligence as other groups

You cannot even begin to fathom the depths of evil that is the jew.

>and I'll tell you what "whitey" they're one step ahead of you

They shut down Henry Ford in his prime they could shut down Trump with a phone call. There is nothing happening that they don't want to happen.

>wake up and smell the bagels

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/04/daily-chart-14

> college graduates and post-graduates account for 43% of his [Trump's] support

>Krugman

Sup Forums is always right

South Park's creators are straight up based. Can't find a bad thing about them if I tried.

>KRUGMAN

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

How the fuck is this guy still around?

Everything he's ever said has been wrong.

>South Park's creators are straight up based

>my wive's son

>>Not knowing who was Keynes.
lmao everyone knows who keynes was

a homosexual ape with an iq of 50.

>Supply side economists do this all the time.
Nobody here is a "supply side" economist.

There's mostly austrians and some chicago bros here.

>>D-DEBT!!
20 trillion dollars isn't a problem to you?
kill yourself kike

What do you say we go back to late 19th century relations? That way we can just tax you nobody fucks to pay for the citizens of our American empire? Oh wait no...Americans don't do that, because were magnanimous. More graceful at the top than any other society in human history. Kill yourself you smug Spanish faggot

Resorting to cuck memery only solidifies my opinion that they are truly flawless.

dont know what it's about leftists obsession what someone else might think of you.

kinda insecure approach.

Anyone got that quote from the early 90s where he said the internet was a "fad" and will never take off.

holy shit he's so fucking stupid

Kike shills for ya. Your posts reek of role play

I can't believe this stupidity actually came out of his mouth. Source?

>some mexicuck actually made this

lmao

I never delved into their personal lives. I figured them for (at best) half-jewish) cuck faggots. But they accidentally told the truth about jewish ..erm I mean American politics.