Wtf I hate North Korea now

How could they hate people of color?! They've never even met any!

It could be that maybe, you know, Kim reads?

BEST KOREA

But it wasn't a racist rant.

North Korea hates everyone. Their government forces women to have abortions if they get pregnant to Chinese men because of it diluting Korean blood.

Based

He goes to Sup Forums when he's not testing nukes

BASED BEST KOREA

Where's the wicked black monkey Rodman?

>people
I'm lost here.

>Dennis Rodman doesn't exist

The DPRK is the savior of the white race!

>KJU
Hero or villain? He's starting to grow on me a bit tbqh.

Hero. Don't fall for the Jewish tricks.

Meanwhile in the West it's encouraged by the media and everything that white women get impregnated by black men.

Are we sure its not just that fake NK twitter account?

So you didn't hate NK before even with their human labor camps, death squads, manslaughters and extensive human rights abuses. You hate them because they compared someone to an animal. Hm.

>So you didn't hate NK before even with their human labor camps, death squads, manslaughters and extensive human rights abuses.

did they make those helmets themselves?

they look paper thin.

>even NK is laughing at us for having a black president

Feels pretty fucking bad man. Obama was the beginning, an experiment of whether or not we had been successfully guilted enough to be tricked into voting for a guy strictly because the color of his skin was black so we could say we weren't racist.

Shit, man.

They look exactly like the kinds of helmets that US soldiers were using in Vietnam. Essentially just metal lids, pretty thin and terrible.

Eh, fuck off. If the fat communist warlord pleases you, go live in North Korea.

Translated video when?

No more user.

And yet he's a massive fan of basketball and considers Dennis rodman a personal friend, lefty usa media strikes again.

>Libs will suddenly care about liberating the 24 million starving citizens of NK
>only because their leader said ouchie words about our Colored Person of Colored Person's Color in Chief
At least something might get done now.

I hate niggers too

Wait does Kimmy really come on here?

they dont, well at least unny doesnt

Not unreasonable

i still wondering how 2 very different species can biologically produce offsprings

sometimes
I was in a thread or two where he posted

dennis rodman and some old basket ball players had been sent in to try to sway kim so he would hand over north korea to south korea

it was in the news a while back. i think they are faily based for having a leader who calls a spaid a spaid

that's why they have such a low crime rate

Wtf why don't our enemies respect us?

because you hoarding all the bbc for yourself and left us terrorists with small dicks

This proofs racism is a genetic thing, you cant blame him

Whoa calm down my tanned German friend

Can't help but wonder what Kim Jong-il is doing in Mexico.

based as fuck. I want a North Korea for Europeans

They're all ugly.

It's shitty; Koreans are weak, tiny people. An actual war against them would be ridiculous and probably more than a little fun.

If north korea was white, it would be the perfect country

still, imagine a country like North Korea but with white people

Oh, so calling the president a "wicked black monkey" is racist now?

Fucking PC ruining this country...

What a fucking year!
Not t even halfway through and I declare 2016 the funniest year on record.
The keks just won't stop!

I don't have to come in contact with AIDS to know it is bad.

Wew lad.
The veterans of the Korean War would like to have a word with you. During the war, the US soldiers were still under restrictions from doing things like wiping out villages protecting the enemy. The ROK soldiers? Nope. They went in and cleaned house. Are you even aware of what the training is like for a ROK soldier? No. No, you don't. Because you're just another armchair racist with a narrow perspective.
Since the war, they've only grown stronger physically. The horrors of war in their homeland are not so far in the past like they are for america. Do you even know about the conscripted service for males? No, of course not. Better aim, better discipline, and less restrictions. You know nothing about what you speak of, lad.

>implying their modern conscript army of manlet SC2 players are worth shit

Days of batshit insane koreans massacring vietcong are long gone dude

Is Kim redpilled?

What you fail to understand is unlike most places in the world, it doesn't matter whether you're a movie star or a damn Kpop idol, you are going to go into the military, be trained to defend your country, and serve a minimum of 2 years. Some celebrities in the past have tried to dodge the military service by fucking off to another country, and now they can't come back home. Ever.
>starcraft
Grasping at straws m8.
You see them during the juvenile phase that we all go through. You focus on that. No matter what, if they stay in the country from 18-25, during that time they have to get in their service. It's man-da-to-ry. They have a duty to country. I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure that if they try to defy this and stay in country, they go to prison.

Dennis Rodman hung out with Un.

>North Korea
>Communist
They are a based nationalistic kingdom

Yes totalitarianism is the ultimate redpill

Wtf i love north korea now