If you aren't attracted to this then you have a mental illness

if you aren't attracted to this then you have a mental illness

That is a pretty juicy wiener, a-user... is it yours?

yup, want more?

Yes please

13cm, am I right?

Damn user. Been working out?

I mean, I'd suck it actually. Nice cock user.

>if you are attracted to this then you have a mental illness
Fixed

Nope. It's clearly very suckable, you're the one with the broken brain, nigger.

Faggot.

Nig nog.

100% true, looks delicious

Post timestamp you attention whoring nigger

doesn't look like a nigger to me

I'm not attracted to it but I do appreciate it.

bullshit

you know you'd suck it off

I'd do pretty much anything for the right price.

Well, that picture looks a lot like a 14 year old boy, and that's the only reason it looks "good" in any way.

Men are just repulsive, unless they're teenagers. I thought we were past this already.

I wish I was that toned when I was 14

Most 14 year olds actually look like that if they're active.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that picture was actually from someone younger than 15.

I am not attracted to men, but I do get turned on my dicks. I don't know what my label is because I am am attracted to women, but I just so happen to like dicks too. I'm not gay because faggots are attracted to men and only date men. I fuck and date only women... but I like dicks. Is that some offshoot of bi...? I don't fucking know. Dicks are cool though. I'd definitely suck one if given the chance. Would probably have to do it in the dark though, I don't want to see the guy attached to it.

Shit really? Then what the hell would they look like if they actually did work out?

ITT: Pedophiles

Just find a chick with a dick

You really aren't paying much attention, are you?

Wtf? Stop baiting, you're confusing the retards. Most 14 year olds don't look like that, and there's no way that pic is from someone under 15, or at least a really fucking slim chance.

Gross

I want to fondle this cock.

Do you want to know who looks like that? Well, teenagers look like that.

I wish I could.

You're soooo fucking retarded it's amusing. lol

You're literally looking at a ripped teenager. Why do you think he looks so much better than old men, or the usual fat faggots you see posting in trap threads?

The picture is 18+. Just do a google image search, the pic is all over the internet.

Just because someone shaves their pubes doesn't make them any younger.

You're an idiot if you believe that picture is from someone over 15.

nice

I've been around teenagers showing off their bodies for a very long time. I know a teen when I see one.

That guy isn't anywhere NEAR 18, that I can assure you. The only reason he isn't automatically REPULSIVE is because he's underage. Men are gross 100% of the time, but teenagers are extremely attractive.

well I found it on a trap/twink thread that was just up... I think it's still up

also, you should probably kill yourself, freak

It doesn't matter where you found it, that is CERTAINLY not an adult. I can guaran-fucking-tee you.

Just look at these pictures and see if you can find any similarities.

I'm not even posting pictures of kids who ACTUALLY work out, otherwise you would be blown away. Those are all just normal kids.

I don't agree with you. OP pic is clearly an adult male.

FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT

You're either baiting or completely out of your fucking mind if you think that's an adult.

This thread reminds me of my old catholic school.

I don't agree with you. My dick and balls looked just like that until I was 20 or so... as were my abs.

You're the one who is b8ing with your bullshit theory.

14 year olds don't have dicks that big you weird pedo

uh mods? this is a kids dick. like you can see his pubes are just starting to grow in lmao delete this shit

what is shaving

Do you want me to post a 14 year old naked here for you to check if their dick is really that big? I can assure you they are, but if you need proof I can show you.

that and they looked that way because I shaved everything for my girlfriend too

Nice try Mr. FBI

That dick isn't even 5 inch long, you fucking moron.

Holy fuck you're delusional. That is CLEARLY a fucking teenager, you obtuse fuck. A shaved teenager btw, notice how little hair has been shaved off his crotch.

Does this look like a 14 year old penis to you?

Dude, GTFO, you know nothing about teenagers.

I'm not gay, but that's pretty damn good.

fat lil hairy neckbeard getting a little triggered because he knows none of those teenagers are interested in obese ass

Guess what? You're a pedophile.

FUCK.

It's ok though, user. Just don't tell anyone, and be happy you're not a gay.

how is he not gay?

not an underaged dick lol

i know this guy. he's 18. ignore the troll. proceed with more

Is this a faggot rapist pedo thread? How does it feel knowing you are literally the worst this board has to offer? And you wonder why normal people dont like faggots alone with their children. Give aids to yourselves you fucking filthy homos.

This one is just disgusting. Anyone can see the clear difference.

Men are fucking gross.

see? OP here, I SWORE that I recognized the dick from this pic that I've seen before... I just didn't have this one saved to back it up, thanks user

keep sperging out you loser pedo

It's literally just a difference in lighting and angle, with the foreskin pulled back a little.

That's LITERALLY all the difference there is. You're retarded.

do you have more?

also is the gif the same guy?

where do you find horny teenagers?

>Men are fucking gross.
Women are objectively grosser.

That guy looks nothing like the gif wtf?

I've seen that same gif on /hm/ for like the past 2 years

Keep being in denial, retard.

If you're attracted to that picture you are admitting you are attracted to teenagers, therefore you're a pedophile.

Potaeto, potato.

DIE. FAGGOT. DIE.

But he's an adult.

I will shave my pubes just to show you how wrong you are. You can see individual rots and they are black and rough and very visible all around the base of the shaft and up till a few inches from the belly button.
You can clearly see that the pubes and this kid are just little thint twiggly worms just starting to come in around the pubis. Obviously not shaven.
In order for an adult to achieve these pubes, they'd need to wax the upper and lower halves of their pubes and then condition the hell out of their middle section
Also as an uncircumcised guy, the foeskin naturally retracts when erect once you're about 16 or even earlier, so this dick is very premature.

I know you have a hard time accepting that you like it.

Bump

Yes, an adult who looks like an average 14 year old.

>rots

Not everyone is hairy. In fact everyone has a different level of hairiness compared to one another.

Asians especially.

I'm almost 30 and have very little hair in the pubic region.

Uh trust me I know a thing or two about shaving pubes it sounds like you're just a retard who doesn't know how to do it right. I keep my pubes shaved because I'm a faggot.

comically samefagging

He literally doesn't. Looks lanky and twinkish, maybe.

another i found

I know for a fact you are wrong.

This picture here already shows more pubes than the one in the OP. Anyone who actually think that is an adult is completely out of their mind.

You can SEE he has no happy trail or anything, kid has barely any hair at all.

These faggots are ALL fucking pedophiles, but they don't want to admit it.

Whats Your Kik ?

oops forgot pic

i don't know if you know this but not every male over the age of 18 suddenly gets fat and manly. I'm 18 and still constantly get asked if I'm underage when I post pics.

The image is also a little blurry on the right side so that might be messing with your head.

just see
same fucking dude, diff lighting, less blurry

yeah, pick on the syntax typos because you have insufficient argument.

you're just a dumb obese neckbeard who doesn't know how to shave properly

disgusting

this is true

everyone ages differently, people are retarded

Op give kik

>i not samefag
>but i no show screenshot

ok

It really feels like I'm in the middle of a cult, or something.

Is this just fear of admitting you're attracted to teenagers? Are you people really THAT afraid to be called pedophiles? Holy shit.

Moar

being attracted to 18 and 19 is fine, anything below is not

yup being attracted to people above the age of 18 is what pedophiles do