You are in charge of directing a snuff film and she is going to be the star of your next one...

You are in charge of directing a snuff film and she is going to be the star of your next one, she is also going to be the one who is killed. She has helped make films in the past but due to customer requests she is going to be in the next one whether she wants to or not. Pic related.
You get to decide how she is killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy-r.com/video/182460/Girl_killed_in_vacuumbag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Overdose on Molly's

Cooked alive. Then that anorexic YouTube goth bitch is forced to eat her

heavy-r.com/video/182460/Girl_killed_in_vacuumbag/

now that's a film worth watching

All seem fun

flay the skin from her vagina, fry it and than eat it in front of her on bread with cheese.

Behead her with a katana

She looks like the kinky type

You are a pathetic person, just because she chose to fuck chad instead doesn't mean you have to talk about her being killed on the internet you useless faggot

Where do you even find snuff films?

Nah she lesbian

deepthroated to death by cocks

Old age

Hold a contest for viewers that the winner gets to kill her, and they get through all the filming right up to the end, but then they find themselves put in her place and killed instead. That'd be way hotter.

Classic execution

see if its possilbe to orgasm her to death

It isn't but you could weaken her so the orgasm will induce a heart attack

you again, you will die alone bitch, no one will ever care about you

who tf is this person

Some gurl

sad retard who got bullied irl and posts herself here fishing for compliments from 4chin losers. Even the 4chins think its sad which is ironic

That stage looks familiar, i think i preformed there in middle school once

Theaters like that are all the same

True that, there are probably thousands of theaters like that

What school?

a human,

getting worried now?
youre pathetic you ugly bitch

I'm not her

Bump

Meh... Do the self guilliotine routine - put hrr into a guilliotine and put the rope that holds the blade in her mouth, then get 2 niggers with 10+ inch cocks double penetrate her. Atleast then the show is somewhat enjoyable for all parties and the ending will be glorious

Or substitute the nigs with a horse

Nice take on the idea

I thought it was Las Lomas High school in California but then i saw pics of the theater again and it doesn't match with the pic, pretty damn close though

nice acne scars

Better than niggers

Hung upsidedown by her ankles tied to separate posts that keep her legs spread. Then chainsawed from cunt to head.

Yup wrong school

That's right OP, beat up this faggot "chad" who's stealing ur girl

Bump

OP is the girl in the pictures, look at the filenames and dates, also the only picture taken with a phone was uploaded directly from a phone hence filename

There's far too much debate over who OP is. Continue with the snuff-film ideas.

Tie tourniquets around her limbs and amputate them all. Pass her around like a fuckdoll until she's too nasty to fuck, then loosen the tourniquets so she bleeds out.

samefag op

Nope