What are the positives to being a black guy in America?

What are the positives to being a black guy in America?

Photoshopped dicks?

There are a lot of women who wanna fuck you but don't really want to get serious with you.

you can get away with anything and half of the country will defend you to the death for it

I'm white and that's my problem

You mean other than HIV?

Never paying taxes

you can score 300 points lower on the SAT than an asian kid and get into the same college

none you fucking nigger

This pic is stupid but hilarious

Won't die of ebola.

What's up with all the Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums tonite? Go back to Sup Forums, we're tryna fap to traps over here.

Having rights

Suicide by cop is SUPER easy.

the jews use you as their footsoldiers and blacks are being designed as better than whites by kike run media... so they can easily plunder white nations

Nig nog here. Literally the only advantage is being less worried about sunscreen than other people

Yeah but you can also get shot by the cops for no reason and people with still defend the cops.

>pros: 1/3 chances you get a big dick
>cons;
>literally everyone will at some point think you did something illegal
>cops don't like you
>society doesn't like you
>most other races don't like you
>likely to get shot before age of 21
>high chance of death die before 35
>diabetus
>no hope of getting into a good school of grades alone, i mean you are black after all
>try to get a sports scholarship
>yeah, right.
>work minimum wage job
>spend it on drugs, get arrested, get your shit resized in prison

but hey its not all bad

You're not in Africa

>no reason

Unlimited white women and no real sexual competitors if you live anywhere except the south

and Asian women if you live on the coast

Black user here, one of the advantages is whenever you walk into a aisle at a grocery store, the aisle automatically clears and you get an entire aisle completely to yourself.
Disadvantages. Some females will never want to fuck as they believe all black men have GIGANTIC COCKS and that scares them away.

you don't need to pay child support :P or take care of your child.

Fuck, I need to move then

You won't have to kill yourself some cop will do it instead

how gigantic is your cock?