Can anyone tell me what this is?

Can anyone tell me what this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats a creepy boi!! Watch out 4 spoops and give him lots of bread. Its their favorite.

A centipede

house centipede

they are called house centipedes, they eat bugs including bed bugs and are harmless but scary lookin AF. I found one in my house once.

It's a house bug. they're common and harmless.

they are cool

It's a house centipede.

Creepy boi 2.0

harmless and super common

Common waterbug, often come in through drains. Technically poisonous but rarely bite humans. Put it in the freezer for a humane death.

It's a cock shit

the smaller ones are fast as fuck

House centipede. They eat spiders and other bugs. Bite is venomous and painful but not dangerous.

How about I feed too my toads?

this is a house centipede. That insect is very beneficial and will eat pests in your home. If you don't like it in your house place the little predator in your yard.

they can't pierce human skin moron

House centipede. They do bite humans. They are not venomous to humans.

House Centipede.
- solitary hunter, eats small bugs
- can grow really big (2-3 inch) most are around 1inch
- photophobic, scared of light, comes out at night
- can sting humans, but sting is mostly harmless

had them in university, and now have them in my house

that's a silverfish

I've picked these fucks up when I was a bold child and was never bitten. But I wouldn't fuck with these dudes nowadays. I just shoo them on their way and let them continue to prowl for mozzies and spidies.

The nigger is in with my toads now

>silverfish

No it isn't you dumbass

Silverfish have less legs and are usually grey. As an user said, this is a house centipede. The house centipede is often confused as being a silverfish.

Update. Its been eaten by a toad

it r bug
it want your noms
no feed bug noms
it get b big bug
invite friends
eats all the foods
take over ur house
steal ur TV
steal ur job
make u live in street

no idea but i crushed one last night scampering across my living room floor. things really fast

brown recluse

Don't think so

Weird that's where I found this one he was trying to hide under anything he could

The most retarded confusion in the world.

looks like a wild nope-chain.

That's a centipede, they eat other pests like roaches. So like spiders they're predators, but I prefer spiders because centipedes are the nosy extroverts and way scarier because of those legs. Spiders are chill and just hang around.

A bug (helpful I know)

House centipede. When I find them and have the time, I capture them and put them outside. If I can't be bothered I let them be. I live in the country and anything hunts spiders is a friend of mine. My house is super freaking neat and clean, but every now and then a spider gets in and wants to explore. Anything that kills spiders is a friend of mine. Oddly enough, when I pick house centipedes up, they seem more curious than scared. Their legs are soft and remind me of hair. Remember, they're active hunters, so before you kill the poor fellow, keep in mind he may be on the hunt for a damn spider.

I was sitting on the floor last night playing PS4 and a smaller one scurried up right next to me and then scurried away. They're quite fast as well. If it had been a spider, I would've hunted it down and not rested until it was killed.

TL;DR - It's a house centipede. Harmless and extremely useful. You basically have a free exterminator.

House centipede. Squish it immediately because they can reproduce a ton but you won't notice until two years from now

A Silverfish.

I'd also like to add that I never see them until Summer time. In the cold months, bugs in my house are non-existent.

well shit. I've been calling what OP has a silver fish all my life
>My dumb ass nigger brain is in full effect

Bruh it doesn't even look like a fish, but better now than later.

>have a population of these things in my bathroom
>every night it seems one of them will come out when I take a piss and just stand there while the others watch
>every once in a while I acknowledge their existence
>sometimes I blow on them and shit
>after a while I notice they aren't running from me when I blow on them
>I have become their god
>they seek my approval
>every night I go into the bathroom and blow on the one that is presenting itself to me as a blessing
>one night I go into the bathroom
>as usual, there is one standing on the same tile they always stand on
>lean over to blow on him
>he starts running around trying to escape
>this angers your lord
>crush him with my thumb
>two days, they don't come
>go to take a piss as usual
>one of them is there
>lean over
>blow on him
>he runs the fuck out of their
>they fear me again
>I am god
>god of the silverfish

Op here just a reminder my toad already ate him so his exterminating days are iver

OMG PLS SOMEONE TELL ME TOO I KEEP FINDING THOSE GUYS IN MY BASEMENT

It's a centipede, keep them amd let them eat bugs or kill them all, your choice.

Whatever you do, user ... DONT PUT YOUR FACE OVER THE JAR!!

Be careful, OP. These little niggers are known to crawl up your urethra at night and lay a clutch of eggs in your but sack. A few days later your nuts begin to itch like a motherfucker from the inside, then you begin pissing larvae. And it only gets worse from there.

undeveloped centipede. let it bite your dick head

Looks like a stupid bird to me

You guys are not being very helpful. OP is scared and needs your serious advice. You all just want to goof on him.

My toad already ate him

Holy fuck faggot, most of these posts say it's a house centipede, which it is. Look them up and see for yourself, fag.

Not scared just never seen anything like it before

OP that's an OG basement centipede.

Put it in a Thunderdome with a spider and it will fucking DESTROY it.

Love these things -- they got ride of our bedbugs. They are tiny friend

It's a Scutigera

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata

holy fuck, they can run 1.3 ft/s

think of that, one second that tiny dude is one place and the next second he's already more than a foot away...

a Pokemon asshole

Next time I see one I'll get a spider. I tried to feed him a meal worm but he wasn't interested

>be a week ago
>come home at night
>enter side door
>faceplant spider web in the dark
>wipe away web
>turn on porch light
>see giant brown recluse in tree above like pic related
>don't even freak and kill it in an autistic rage, leave it alone like i usually do with spiders that bite me
>look at my right thumb, see two holes in it
>fucker got me good
>it was sore for a few hours then the pain went away
>i've been bit by a recluse a couple times prior to this, i think i'm immune to their venom because my skin never melts off
>bit by accident because i didn't see them in my way
>i actually pick them up if they're in my bed or somewhere I don't want them to be, friends think i'm cray, but I've never been bit by those I pick up intentionally
>if you handle them nicely they won't bite, but if you handle them like cops handle niggers, they'll definitely bite.
>the bite is more annoying than painful. the worst pain I received from a bug was a wasp (fuck those fuckers).

I find those all the time, dont worry, harmless

We get those here. I'm pretty sure that the spiders can pick and choose who to fuck up with their venom.