Why yes little fluffster! Its time once again for a fluffy thread! Bring the kids! Leave the enfies at home!

Why yes little fluffster! Its time once again for a fluffy thread! Bring the kids! Leave the enfies at home!
>Unless that's your thing then by all means give us some of that sweet sweet SCREEE!!

Along with tonights presentation we have a new chapter of "user & Leo". Along with the authors apologies for the other nights debacle. Writing fluffy torture with RL adult responsibilities isn't easy.

So kiddie's let's dive in!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/4443#search=sunny_gardens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ill bump

>apoLOGies

You guys going to continue this until you get your own board like the pony fuckers huh? At least back then it was fun because mods would delete the horse cock suckers stuff on occasion to watch them go into a tailspin.

bumpan

Saves posting it later...

>Welcome back user! Its another decent day working at the Fluffy Tricounty Center
>Leo joins you again on your swag walk in from the car.
>Its been good for him to join you at the gym and working out
>You've been doing strong man style lifting lately, along with your daily Murph and Leo has been trying to keep up.
>He doesn't get so worried at the local high school track when you start your laps now since you got that "fluffy harness" carrier. It even fits over your weight vest!
>Eat your heart out Zyzz boy.
>Today though your endorphin laced good mood is dashed as soon as you walk in.
>Ms. Karen, your recently activated first round draft pick in the grand ole sport of "Horizontal Naked Cardio" has a look on her face that suggests murder, carnage, mayhem or simply the need for a cup of coffee
>She sets down the phone and looks at you.
Okay Bros! Your choice! We can go lite today or I can give you blood guts and fire! Its your choice. Vote now!

Christ....THANK YOU.

I love bad enfies

This explains nothing. Edgy kids being edgy. You can't deny this.

Blood and guts and fire!!!!

Vote for bad special huggies

not all of us are edgy .. however
This guy is > hugboxers usually aren't edgy or edgelords like myself

I vote for lite stuff.

the edge is real.

bumpin'

Lights, camera, MMMMAAAAYYYYHHHEEEEMMMM!!
Sorry bro. Not this round. I'll make you a promise. I've got some hugbox waiting in the wings and I will produce it in the very near future.

So we just let the thread die?

bump!

yes

Ok

I'm looking for the comic of a pony who intentionally did a bad poopie to get the sowwy stick. I will dump most of what I have if someone can get me that one.

Need more Smarty Abuse

>Karen slams the phone down and shoves a pair of black heavy gloves and a stack of folded cardboard fluffy carriers into your arms.
>"Sorry user, but I can't take this one. That idiot Animal control officer who blew his truck up on Friday claims he has PTSD now and refuses to work. To top it off he's the city manager's nephew and that jackass said if we want to keep our grant funding we have to take over doing feral roundups. Here's the address."
>You look down at Leo wondering if he should ride along....
>" Nah...hey bruiser... Why don't you stay here and get the sleepy spots ready for some new friends with Ms. Karen?"
>Leo looks up at you and then at Karen and hops a bit, "Yayyy...Ms. Kawen we wisten to deaf metaw whiwe daddeh gone?"
>Karen blushes and you roll your eyes and head out.
>Gonna have to watch that kid.... Making moves on your girl when you're not lookin....never trust a fluffy.

I remember there being a sequel to this.

Goddamn my wife wants to chat...gimme a minute.

Will this help?

Yes, like that. Thanks

Vinegar?

Bump

Fear not, I come bearing tales.

O get the feeling that Ms Karen will not be a good mummah

I think I have the complete set of this

Bump, do not let this thread die god damn it

I do have a short story to tell about fluffies, it involves my girlfriend and... Anyway, here's some blogging.

>find fluffy abuse absolutely delicious
>love pics and stories about hurting and destroying their little innocent minds
>3am, browsing the booru
>enjoying a nice selection of quickhorn's stuff
>girlfriend wakes up and sneaks behind me
>watches for a few minutes while I browse
>'user, what's this?' she asks softly
>ohshit.jpg
>jumpscare almost sends me to the next floor
>'oh, this'
>Look at her and then at pic related
>gf loves animals too much to her own good
>practically a member of PETA
>10 seconds of very quick-thinking
>'Just discovered this website, apparently someone invented a new animal just to draw them suffering...'
>we sit down, for an hour she browses, learning all about fluffy ponies
>sitting there with her in horror, pretending not to know all the fluffy lore and headcanons
>'user, this is horrible, why are you reading this?'
>'Trying to understand how people could come up with these twisted ideas'
>'Oh, don't try to understand these people, they're just sick'
>'Haha yeah right?'
>'Come on, let's go to bed'

And this was how, in one night, I lied to my girlfriend about my inner self, accepted that I have a sick addiction, and concluded that I'm messed up and I don't know why and that I browse the booru in an attempt to understand my own sadistic urges.
I feel really bad with myself now.

One of my favorite comics

I can't post the last bit cause it exceeds limit, so to compensate

that story is a breath of fresh air keep them coming if you have more

Here's the link to the last bit. fluffybooru.org/post/view/4443#search=sunny_gardens

>Pic unrelated

Solid 8/10

Good god damn. I can't get a minute to myself.

Little background on me in case you guys wonder why I'm such a shitheel with the stories: basically I Mary Sue user. I try to do a Murph every day and powerlift. I work full time. Got two kids. Hate my job but I have a passion for writing. I pour some of that angst into doling out righteous hellfire on these nonexistent creatures who are so spoiled and useless that a healthy and well adjusted one is the exception that makes a rule. Leo is the pet/friend I always wanted. Someone who accepts his "daddeh" for who he is and shares his interests and is content with his lot in life. Anyway... Because of my life outside the screen I get interrupted a lot when I'm writing stories so bear with me please.

I started an account on the booru BTW... When I get the chance to start dropping the "user & leo" series on there I'll let you guys know. Back to the story w/ next post.

we all know the only faggots that bother to troll us are butthurt bronies/furries, so which one are you?

Sounds harsh user, you have talent

I gotcha bro

Fluffies are more than just for abuse though. They are an enjoyable creation. The lore behind them is funny and people are really creative with the openness of what the genre of 'fluffy ponies' allow.
This is coming from the perspective of a well adjusted, animal loving person. I don't enjoy the fluffy abuse but I understand it's place and it makes me enjoy the hugbox/sadbox even more. Idk, I think there's nothing wrong with you so long as you don't actually want to abuse animals.

maybe you should read it instead of just looking at the pretty pictures

nah, vinegar wouldn't be crying

anyone got animations

you didn't "accidentally" click on any hugbox? or sadbox? or even weird box?

> You make your way through town to the suburbs and start looking around for the reported fluffy herd.
>As you start poking through trash cans and under cars you hear a ruckus in the backyard across the alley
>Poking your nose above the edge like a half asses Wilson you spot the nightmare every fluffy owner fears: A herd who's invaded a house and trapped the resident fluffy.
>The herd has cornered the domestic fluffy near a corner of the house.
>"Pwease, nuu fwends! Daddeh say no nuu fwends in house to mummies! Sawah no wan make Daddeh daddies!"
>A powder blue fluffy with a pink bow sits on her haunches and waves her front hooves in panic at the approaching group
>You look down the hedge row for a gate but...looks like access to the alley is from the garage only. Crap.
>You peek over again and watch the spectacle unfold.
Dis gun be guud.
>A large black smarty with a tan mane stalks up to the Sarah fluffy and shoulders her over. His dick already extending to full stubby length.
>" Mmmh....been a Wong time since Widdick smewwed pwetty mawe."
>Oh Christ.....This guys going on the list.
>The feral easily shoves the domestic fluffy over on her back and starts stabbing his thing at her.
>Apparently accuracy isn't his strong suit.

continue please

>that pregnant fluffy

anyone into sexually abused fluffies?

not i

bestxpart about fluffies is that they make an extraordinarily easy meal for some of the legitimate creatures

i know what you mean

>The fluffy finally hits paydirt...sort of.
>Time for buttstuff.
>little Sawah's eyes bug out and she pinwheels her short legs in futility as Widdick thrusts violently.
>"NUUUUU, Wowstest poopie pwace huwties! Sawah am fixxie fwuffy! No make bebbehs!"
>Oh great.
>The toughie friends apparently haven't got any in a while and whip themselves into a frenzy.
>They dog, er, fluff pile on her thrusting and "Enf" ing with wild abandon.
>Already you can hear the cries of the domestic fluffy growing weaker, suffocation being more dire than tiny Nonos.
> You try to get around to the front of the house to warn the owner. But while you're making your way around the block....
>The smarty finally finishes with a triumphant "Guuuuud fffeeewwwss" as Sawah weeps.
>A toughie friend gets tired of humping at her gaping mouth and shouts "Dummah stop movies!"
>He rears back and stops on her throat with a marshmallow hoof.
>A small pop comes from the fluffy as her trachea is crushed and she gasps.
>The toughie drops his full weight on her face and his nonos smush into her open mouth.
>Hurking and slobbering, Sawah snaps her mouth closed, crushing the offending member violently

>The toughie jerks away swinging his hooves at where his special place had been with a "Screeeeee!!!!!"
>He staggers back and flops against the wall.....
>Right on an exposed exterior outlet
>It is a relatively unknown argument, one you user are completely oblivious to as you march down the street looking for the right house, that fluffy hair is fine and long enough to get into wall sockets and cause a short.
>Thusly....the toughie friend is his with the rampart voltage of a shorted socket and seizes instantly
>And bursts into flame
>The rest of the toughie friends fall over themselves to get away from the sudden "Fish munsta!!!"
>A few of the mares think they're smarter though because they try to give "bestes huggies" to ease the "buwny huwties" .
>This only success in spreading the flame through the herd.

she should cut you from her life. she knows abusers and murderbox people or fans mos likely abuse animals. and shes an animal lover and doesn't want people sick like that in her life.

moralfag