Found this wallet while walking home this evening

Found this wallet while walking home this evening.

It's got a little above a hundred bucks and some credit cards in it, but strangely no ID/drivers license in it.

Trips decide what to do with it

give it to me

Give it to police, go home commit sudoku

Stick it in pooper

Where'd you find it? Cards all same name or different? You could have just picked up some fucker's dead-drop payment. You mighta dun goofed

>credit cards
> ID/drivers
You're already fucked user.

if it has credit cards then they generally have something called a "name" on the front. Also known as ID.

This

Rolling for pooper

Hey user that's my wallet can ya give it back

Post them cards here, and let us handle it for you

Send me the money, I don't have to ask Sup Forums to know what to do with $100.
[spoiler]I'd pay bills, I'm struggling financially.[/spoiler]

stick it up your asshole

rr

rr2

this

Fuck off

lmfao this

Take all cards out and cut them all in half. Take any cash out and flush it down the toilet.

this

Pay a nice hooker with the cash and then go on a spending spree on eBay or Amazon with the credit cards.

wipe your ass with it

winrar

winrar

Ha

Take it to the local police detachment

WINRAR

Contact the owner and get it back to him, money and all.

You'll feel great for doing something good, and the guy might even throw in a reward for your honesty and effort.

It's what I would do, and I hope others would do the same for me if my wallet was found

No id in it u tard

>insert rectally
>go to store
>poop out wallet
>purchase goods

Credit cards have a name on them.

Blow the cash on cocaine and hookers. Use the credit cards to rent a hotel room for said cocaine and hookers.

Pretend to give it to a homeless person and then taunt him with it.

search for the person on facebook and send them a message. they will appreciate it. I've done this a number of times for people who leave their cards in the atm machines(stupid chip cards)

Oh true that mang. I retract my tard statement.