Saddest Movies you've seen

Saddest Movies you've seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T30G1Qdceo
youtu.be/i4MXPIpj5sA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hard Mode

I don't say this often.... But fucking kys.

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, and they shoot horses don't they

I cry at the end of this movie every time

I never want to watch this movie again. Great movie but way too fucking sad.

old yeller

Marley and me

Old boy, clockwork orange, crash, the man from nowhere, reservoir dogs, 28 weeks later (more just emotional overall for last 2 than purely sad)

I'll come back in a sec because I can't place the name of the saddest movie ever right now drawing a huge blank. But these are all good ones off the top of my head.

This. sister told me t watch it. said it was good. I thought the guy would become a worker and move on with little sis.
fuck fuck fuck. I keep waiting for the good to come.

that little kid is fucking annoying as shit

Shit movie

This master piece called Life is Beautiful. made me cried. I watch it around 1 am when i was very awake and i paid attention, really focus on it.
fuck Sup Forums I cried. I am a man and I cried.

Glory.

But, oni-chan, I made you rice balls.... *dies*

La vita e bella

cried like a little bitch

Damn i literally just saw this yesterday for the 1st time

In Bruges

Fake shit

your a shit movie

Would you watch it more than once?

MAGA

OP here, me to user coincidentally. Its the reason I made this thread

I fucking love that movie. Not really sad though

American Me.

Depressing as shit.
Not 1 fucking moment of real joy.
just a fucked up life story

Just watched this the other day, cried like a baby

>I am a man and I cried.
a faggot and cried
FTFY

My girl, havent rewatched it since the first time seeing it like 15 years ago

Fuck.

I would. I mean i dont understand why people are so afraid to watch it again, or watch it at all. I find it very depressing because of how the 4 addicts winded up in the end. Its trippy forsure, but i give it a thumbs of because they gave the perfect point of view of how they end up crazy in the subway asking everyone when is she gonna be on the show

Go to bed Sam

lol weak ass white boy couldn't handle a few bee stings

Gives you a glimpse of what life was like before cellphones . . .

TY user. I haven't watched it yet, and I kept hearing watching it once was enough.

The Final Hours really fucked with me recently. Its on Netflix for those faggots residing in Murica. I'd highly recommend it. Only 1:30 but, its enveloping.

Click by Adam Sandler. While not the best movie, the ending made me cry like I was a baby

man.... fucking word.

Blue valentine is about some beta schlub who gets cucked by his wife. Thats pretty sad if your a beta schlub.

FeelsBadMan

BRO
this x1000000

These* pardon my hammeredness.

god damnit yes. I felt like a fucking pussy crying while poor old man Sanders was dying in the rain. Fuck me dumb.

It really is man. When i say that i would watch it again i mean only to watch it with my lil bro because hes curious about the movie when he read some youtube comments. But if i would watch it again by myself, no because its really depressing. Much more depressing than disturbing

>

Did you have a stroke, there?

Cried when little girl gets escapes . . .

Ya

This movie did it for me. A lot of subjects that are relatable

I understand. Again TY Sup Forumsro for your candor.

+1 strange feeling

Feel that

Adrift in Tokyo.

It's also my favorite movie of all time.

There was this one Spanish speaking movie which was so extremely sad, but I can't remember the name of the film. It is about a boy who is homeless but has a really hot homeless girlfriend and somehow knows how to find his dad. So he goes on a journey to find his father only to have his girlfriend raped and later his own ass raped by his very own father who turns out to be a transvestite hooker who doesn't even remember him. It is extremely sad and I suggest you don't watch it if you have daddy issues, a virgin, or has ptsd from getting anally raped by your own father. Does anyone know which movie I'm talking about?

wow fella it seems sad af

>Gonna die now, I think

The movie ends with his girlfriend trapped on a farris wheel, while watching him get stabbed to death by a drug dealer. I guess I was so traumatized, I forgot the name of the movie.

goddammit wtf

>the Danker in the Dank

Too bad this movie is about Jews and nobody gives a fuck about them.

I really want to know what this movie is.

It sounds along the lines of Pixote, or City of God.

Anyone know what it is?

A Serbian Film

so bad made me cry

>City of God
no. have you even seen the movie. and that's s. ameria.

>I wanna go home
A real punch to the gut

this.

Grave of the fireflies

Holy fuck I just rewatched this movie three days ago and I almost started crying

Kinderfilm

>retarded brother
>obese mom dies
>no future in shitty nowhere town
the movie itself isn't really sad, the saddest part is the realization that this is the reality for so many people.

Then you didn't get the point

youtube.com/watch?v=9T30G1Qdceo

Fuck all of u niggers. I made a movie thread earlier and u retards didn't wanna post. Fuck all of u pathetic subhuman niggers and by niggers I also mean whites and other races too. U fuvking pieces of shit

Fucking this, watched it a couple months ago the premise of the movie was awful but fuck it was sad

PAPA PAPA PAPA

:(

Requiem is definitely the most depressing movie. I don't know if depressing is the same as sad.

That ending montage definitely fucked with me though. Combined several of my worst fears, and threw in an ass-to-ass dildo scene (OK am I the only one who had the weirdest boner? I know it's supposed to be sad/depressing but c'mon, it could have been worse.)

Let's find this movie guys

I dont remember it very much but wasnt the whole point of lifes regrets?

The flower scene in Brave Little Toaster was really fucking sad. Like, unnecessarily so.

I haven't seen this movie in ages, now I want to get stoned as shit and re-watch it for the feels.

This

yup

> me too. Haven't cried ever since that movie.

>no more tears to shed

I cried too, bro

Good movie, sad end

Dubs of truth

City of Life and Death, watch it if you feel like hating Japanese people for a few weeks. You know, more than normal.

Now you done did it.
I haven't seen that movie in years.

>thread

Yup. First one that came to my mind, too. If you're a real masochist, watch this, and then Melancholia. Lars Von Trier must be the most fucked in the head director in all of Cinema to make movies this fucking sad.

This movie isn't really sad sad. It's not even really good good. It's definitely artsy, some may say boring. I really want to drop acid or eat a bunch of mushrooms to the point of disassociation and watch it. It's best, when watching this film, to step back and try to look at it as if you were an alien, and you had just visited earth for the first time and had no idea about humanity. The overall message is about mankind's rapidly advancing technology that has changed our lives so far past what life intended and how it will ultimately lead to our collapse.

A happy movie if you get your jollies off fantasizing about mankind's inevitable self-destruction, regardless of the outcome of the planet

youtu.be/i4MXPIpj5sA

shazaam

Did you mean Kazaam?
The only sad part was that they made the movie in the first place.

the only review/testimonial:
>"Fun!"