twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mafia hit. gambling dents ....

WHERE THE FUCK IS ROSE STRING

He's on a yacht with Bieber.

>when the gangbang goes long

seems like an autistic boy gets lost every week baka

he has been missing since 2011

thanks for noticing I guess

Probably running a train on his girlfriend with his homies. Fucking gay ass cuckold nigga lmao.

Ohh Petr!

>2016

sheeeeeeeeeit

czech republic u savage af

You know who to call.

>@WheresKernan

>Knicks teammates say they are concerned about Rose last contact was at shoot around
10:22pm ยท 9 Jan 2017

Lmao

well at least he's safe

Only a 15 year old would find this funny

he's alive apparently

twitter.com/IanBegley/status/818661014103212032

nice reading of the twitter handle

>Joakim just said everything is okay with D. Rose. Says he spoke to him after the game but won't share the conversation: "He's okay."

This is gonna be hilarious. The Knicks are a disaster

He's been missing since he hit that shot in the playoffs against Cleveland.

the lead-in was pretty decent tbf

Good point. At this rate death would have been less shamefur. Even Iverson only no-no'ed practice. Vin Baker called ahead to ask them to lie about his alcoholism. Lamar Odom tweeted that he would be doing crack all day thank you. Drose just set a new low standard in a low standard prima Donna nigger ridden league. Smdh famalamadingdongs.

or the whole team knew what was going on and they just made up a story to save face

what try hard fucking garbage

Why make up no-no story? We find out eventually anyways, this is far worse. Now he is locker room cancer plus maybe-ded-attention-whore.

So what is really going on?
I just happened to catch this thread. Don't follow NBA, but this seems like it could be potentially hilarious.

he's alive so there's that

nice way to take a joke trip fag

He's mad about something so he just didn't show up to a game.

This is history being made.

Derrick Rose was listed as a starter for tonight's game. But he never showed up and nobody knows where he is.

He was future Hall of fame then injuries hit, now he's starting the big decline early for his age and he just apparently sperged out and did not show up or call ahead to team out of autistic rage.

apparently he was pissed his coach benched him in the 4th quarter in their last game. so this might stem from that. but it's still unprecedented that an athlete literally abandons his team and disappears on game day.

derrick rose is legitimately autistic.

how do you know?

Has anyone else in a major done this? We're coming up on Ron artist levels of stupid, could hit Mike Tyson soon.

I hope some new York Niggas kidnapped him and are forcing James Dolan to give them ransom money. Shit would be hilarious

Midseason, definitely. Disappearing right before a game, I don't think so.

>I hope some new York Niggas kidnapped him

kek

>"Fuck Trump n fuck white people mothafucka"
>"But I'm black"
>"You aint foolin us with that Shaun King shit"

Why are people surprised? He was cagey as fuck when he was with the bulls. Wouldn't talk to the media, everything went through his dumbass brother. He is actually autistic or something, has to have his hand held at every moment.

Because even if he was to throw some uber tantrum before/during the game and get benched at least he showed up. This is so taboo. The kind of thing to ruin his chances of even landing somewhere else.

This. Bulls fans tolerated it because he's literally /ourguy/, and had spent his entire life in Chicago with the exception of like 2 years in college. But I can't see anyone else putting up with that shit.

He just wants to go home, eat skittles, and play minecraft. He already has his money stolen from adidas and chicago.

It's pretty weird though, even with autism you'd think he would text someone to let them know that he's choosing not to come in

L O L
twitter.com/fisolanydn/status/818663992214306816

Chicago pizza > New yorks

Talented player gets injured, comes to New York, not quite the same - Dissapears.

Many such cases!

I laughed

I wouldn't blame him if he did. Just seems wrong to string along NY like this.

>taboo

that's the word. you literally never hear about this kind of thing. I mean, I'm sure a lot of similar cases with lower profile players get low-keyed and they just say he got a cold or some shit. but this is whack and completely undermines your integrity as a teammate and athlete

meant to reply to

>literally almost go to jail cause some whore says you raped her
>get cleared
>still do this dumb shit

man how the fuck does he think he can keep doing this shit before no team takes him?

I'm pretty certain he pulled this shit with the Bulls as well, but the coaches and staff handled it way better and had ways to cover for it. In the last 3 years in Chicago he would recover from an injury (at a slower rate than normal I will add), play a couple games in a row, then the fans wouldn't see him again for 2 weeks all while the coaches would say there was a "setback" in the healing or whatever. This kind of scenario happened at least 5 or 6 times. He's been coddled his whole life, his feeble mind protected from the world by his posse and brother-agent. The Bulls for whatever reason put up with it. Funny to see it playing out on a different team now.

Right you have a big 4 sport former MVP who not only no shows for a regular season game where his team has not been eliminated from playoff contention (not that that would matter much) but also fails to even alert team personnel to his whereabouts, apparently only doing so vaguely through another player after the game is over.

J U S T

At least he had the decency to let someone know about it.