Dude where's the good music?

dude where's the good music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9xiYnFvIRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This album is shit

it's really good

Post a Galaxie 500 album other than On Fire for once.

i first listened to this first time i did acid so it has that association for me, i think it's pretty good

>wheeeeeEEEEEEEEEENN

it's the more confident version of today anyway, so there's not really much you could say about that that you can't say about on fire

How about the underrated This Is Our Music?

galaxie is comfy core boring garbage

who even cares about that one
also i haven't listened to it yet

You already made this thread yesterday about how you didn't get it.

Accept that you're a pleb and move on. Stop projecting.

I care about it. We gotta put an end to this one-album pony thing where people will just listen to one album by an artist because it's been spammed to death on this board and not listen to their other work. You guys are missing out on more good music.

>73576406 this is a great album what are you talking about

Right here friend

youtube.com/watch?v=_9xiYnFvIRo

In every single track, you pleb. Lyrics are sick, guitar is comfy but not boring, drums are kinda getting there, too.
You have a point, this board will oftimes just post the same albums all over again, making them just meme music. But you also gotta consider that some albums show some more mature or refined work that others, thus earning more praise. Same goes for albums that kinda sound as good as the last one... but they just don't offer anything new. I think that Galaxie 500 shows this pretty clearly: Today is kinda lacky, On Fire is really solid all around, and This is Our Music is just the same thing all over again.

I get why you say This Is Our Music is more of the same. They do introduce some new sounds (for them) on it though, like on Hearing Voices and Way Up High.

>Lyrics are sick,
examples?

>ate my twinkies

????

The twinkies part is great. It really conveys the feeling of the absurd. The whole song is about people being strange and stupid and his feeling of alienation, not noticing their meaning-less lives, then he just goes out and blends in through participation in their customs.
Another great example:
>I walked upstream
>And I sat in the mud
>Life sucks again
>Watching trees decompose

now i get it. another white boy album whining about absurdity first world problems.

wish every one of these types would have died off after pic related came out.

this album is gay af

it's the dude's voice, can't stand it

no it's just about being high and feeling uncomfortable and over analyzing idiosyncrasies

lol what's the problem

Best lyrics are on Tell Me.

>Step into my shoes
>And see things as I do
>Slip inside this house
>You know I'd love you to

i fucking hate this guy's voice but they still put out some good songs