What's Sup Forums smoking tonight?

What's Sup Forums smoking tonight?

Inb4 "cigs are trash smoke weed instead" I have a federal job and get hair tested every month.

>menthol
Fucking nigger

pall mall midnights, I'm also vaping 6mls

You might as well be sucking through a fucking tampon with those size filters. What a bitch you are, smoke them unfiltered like your ancestors.

used to smoke newport shorts every once in a while, one day all cigarettes started tasting bad..even if i was drunk or speeding at a festival. kind of wish it didn't happen, but i guess it's for the best

wanna send me the 15$ a pack nonfilters cost here in alaska? Don't get me wrong, I fuckin love a good camel stud or pall mall orginal but the prices are fucking ridiculous and I hardly have time to enjoy a smoke let alone do some RYO

Montechristo white label cigars, truly refined

I get that. I go in cycles with them. Try dip, cancer risk is much lower, more nicotine, tastes better, and seems to make coke, addy, and mdma all better. not sure about speed though as I don't think addy counts.

Hair tested monthly? You must have tested positive in the past, what a retard.

Weed

how are the white labels? I've only ever had No.34's and Afrique Montes. Wasn't a fan of the Afriques, but construction was definitely excellent.

Self rolled bitch

Haven't tested positive once but they keep a tight leash on us. even the 74 year old granny in the office gets tested.

Pyramid oranges. Fuck I hate being poor.

Better than American Spirit? AS is the only RYO tobacco I have used.

I'm smoking Next Regular Gold, Fucking amazing taste.

whats up LEO.
You here to take us all down?
or just a few?

Fuck off, back to cucksville, drone.

yeah by speeding i mean uppers in general i guess, not just pure amphetamine..it's usually a combo of MDMA/blow. used to feel amazing to go through a pack over the course of a night but i can't even get myself to finish one. might as well try dip the next time

eh, don't worry man. I was there once but life has a way of working out. I remember smoking pall mall reds I literally bought with dimes and quarters for a few years. then life started working out for me. Went from homeless to foreman for a power plant company in a little over a year and a half. you'll get there, keep your head above water, keep working through, and up your self discipline and life will get better. I'm rooting for you brother.

You really shouldn't smoke menthol. Fiberglass. Not kidding. Also Camels? What the fuck dude.

American Spirits blue

R u me

>Next Regular Gold
where are you from? can't say I've even heard of them. anything comparable? where are you from?

RED NEWPORTS

Next reg gold taste like fucking donkey shit, Smoke Next regular blue cockwad.

Do they not sell bags of tobacco and papers where you live? You can save a lot of money if you can buy it and roll it yourself. Filtered cigarettes are a luxury item and a convenience because you're paying extra not to have to take the extra effort to roll it yourself. It takes less than 10 seconds to roll a cigarette if you practice. I don't pay for unfiltered packs either, because they're an overpriced convenience to me. It's not that hard to take the few seconds to roll it myself

You should end your life mate.

Canada,Next Regular Ciggarets are pretty good, Gold tastes quite smoother than the other NRC'S, Costs like 62$ for a single pack of 30 cigs though.

Is it wrong for me to laugh at your addiction and all the money you waste on it?

Had these for the first time in Japan, and couldn't stop smoking them. Tastes and smells just like blueberry, no hint of the godawful cigarette smell whatsoever.

Now I'm ordering a couple packs to Aus every week because this shithole country doesn't have any good cigarettes.

damn Sup Forumsro, not the poorfag here, but, damn.
Shit was inspirational as fuck, but...
what do you REALLY want to be doing? Career wise.
Just curious, not trying to be a dick.
Always wounder what people dream of doing.
(If murder, or any other gruesome crime, please do not share. Keep THAT one to your self.

Marlboro red 72's

marlboro red 100's

Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry administrator. fuck off faggot.

I think so

Not at all. They're fucking morons. In this day and age, anybody that willingly wants to give themselves cancer deserves it.

free coupon for them, couldn't apply to studs and these are the only others i can stand. others taste like stale coyote piss to me. as for the Tampon? no argument. just don't have the time for RYO and nonfilters are expensive here.

What do these taste like or what cigg pack are they most comparable too?

Winnie reds 4 me

They do sell them here, I just assumed you had to set down with a machine and roll them out. I'll have to look more into hand rolling. Thanks Sup Forumsro

Samefag

Don't ever smoke non filtereds. Whoever told you that has a tiny dick. You retarded nigger.

If u are going menthol u may as well go full nigger, Newport 100s here. Also fuck hair tests u can still do dmt/lsd/shrooms/diphenhydramine/dextromethorphan/Nitris Oxide/ketamine/mescaline and prob a bunch more that I'm just not aware of

jesus. makes sense. Had a friend in Canada who always runs to the reservation to buy tobacco, have you ever tried that? If you enjoy smoking it might be worth the time/gas investment to do it or run into the states and stock up. cigs keep for years in the freezer.

Op here, not at all. it's fucking stupid but I enjoy it nonetheless.

I'm smoking some lucky Strike ciggies tonight, The taste is different from most cigs.

shot. looks delicious. Might have to try to get some by doing a pack swap with someone. Thanks!

not samefag

>pack swap

Underage b&

Enjoy cancer fucking retard. Hurr durr im so cuuul xdd! smokiiiin what are you smokignt tonite?!?!? Hahahahah i laugh as i know you will all die of lungcancer. Do everyone a favour and just kill yourself already

only the best

Are they concerned youll get the munchies and go to bed early?

>inb4 or after obviously care more about opiods and amphetamines.

No need, I pack swap for better cigs,I trade packs of the horrible shitty Indian reserve cigs and get next regular gold for them.

lmao, why did you tag me though? i was also calling them morons.

nice dubs, but you should serious consider killing yourself in a much faster way than smoking cigs. have you considered a gun?

>Don Draper reaction pic

lmao

That's exactly what LEO would say..... huh.

And with that title, does that mean that you have studied cigarette smoke and the chemicals within? Which could lead one to possibly theorize that, as admin, you could very likely have quite the "pull" when labeling the toxicity of any substance.
Even though that, yes, we do all know that cigarettes will lead to complications health wise, and that you are not trying to hide this in any way (presumably). It could be said that there are many substances that could very well be in our food, drinks, water, certain (((sodas))). I speculate that there is.
But, I do not think it should be illegal.
Just advertised, and more publicly known.
One should have the CHOICE to poison thy self.

VAAAPE.
Fuck what the normies say.

May or may not have lung cancer.

No problem at all! I appreciate the kind words Sup Forumsro. My dad raised me telling me "people can take all your things away, invest in experiences and skills instead. you can carry them with you forever" and I've always taken that to heart. My dream would be just to drift around and experence the world, while learning new skills with it and i'll be damned this job is probably one of the closest things to that anyone can get. I've been to south america, mexico, china, all across the US, Canada, and Russia and I couldn't ask for a better life.

The true value in this world is to do as many things as possible I think. I'd rather die at 60 with a shitload of good friends and memories, than at 100 with a few good friends and a couple good memories because I was too scared to actually live.

cigs are trash, quit smoking altogether.

Fuck those dumbass pack warnings. Makes me even more proud to live in Murica, where we can give ourselves cancer and look good while doing it.

Bait? Are you fucking stupid? Do you just accuse anyone that you dont like of baiting? Poor little cancer cell. Keep on smoking so youll be gone soon.

Actually love newports here and there.

The amount of shit that's in the air these days even nonsmokers will probably end up with lung cancer anyway. Fucking everything gives you cancer. May as well enjoy it.

L.S./M.F.T It's Toasted!

Deal with it.

More like lives in America where any flavor cigs but menthol are banned.

Love the response Sup Forumsrother. I hope that you stay happy my friend. It sounds like you found what most never do, and what I am currently stretching so hard to reach for, kek.

w a t

I'm trying to get a job in construction it's a high paying union that only gives the test once every 3 years and the last time I went right after failing out of college I wasn't able to pass a drug test. But I aced the written and am in good enough shape to do the physical, these last two years have been hell living back at home and feeling like a fuckup but I'm getting motivated again as it draws closer.

so you know cucklord'mcgee, you might end up dying in a car crash tomorrow. life is finite. don't hate on other peoples desires no matter how fucked it may be. I want to fuck you, but that may be wrong considering idk how old you are. gender isnt an issue. ill lick your butthole kid.

Nice trips.

It's just bullshit government regulation. Trust me, when I find another job I'll start toking again. One just opened up in colo that i'm seriously considering. Wanna lock it down before I move clear in the fuck from alaska first though.

Yeh man the warnings are shithouse in Aus. These cost $32 a pack too which is $24USD

Made in Washington, Missouri no doubt.

No, the machines people use are again, a convenience, so they don't have to hold the tobacco properly as they roll the paper into the machine. if you roll by hand, your first hundred or so give or take will be really bad like too loose, too tight, all in the middle none on the sides. But as you learn the feel of the tobacco and about what you need for a decent cigarette, it gets easier and easier until it becomes second nature almost. You just have to have patience with it and not expect perfect cigarettes right off the bat. You're welcome, anytime.

Yeah I was smoking Marb black hundreds when I started college cuz of a highschool friend I bummed off of a lot. And made too many black friends at college who always smoked np so I just switched. Something about it just feels clean to me a nice flavorless menthol that u can go ham on puffing every other breath, now all other cigarettes taste bad to me so I'll always be on newports I think.

Smokes like a champ and cost 8 bucks. Who gives a shit if it's "inelegant"

I understand. It's seriously fucked up how things are today. Im in a state that will be one of the last to legalize weed, cant even consider that shit a drug.

Keep on Sup Forumsro

Yeah, a LEO has so much reason posting a thread about a substance that is COMPLETELY LEGAL in the US. Makes sense.

I take my job very seriously, and understand health complications and risk of both cigarettes and the products we work with. Not only that, I have petitioned to ADD more warning labels to cigs. People need to understand the risks and if they choose to continue/start using as I have so be it. Life is nothing without freedom, even the freedom to harm yourself.

maybe they're trying to tell you to stop smoking?

They cost as much as a regular pack, but you get like three times the amount, also it tastes great.

Lol. What mod? I vape too occasionally, just not as satisfying as a smoke IMO though. Probably just need to get used to it maybe,

Not the user who called it bait, and I am not sure if it was bait so I did not say anything. But, I can see where callout user said it was bait. One could say that it is bait because of posting in a thread negatively when the subject of the thread is stated and if not of your liking, you could post in another thread more accustom of your own. Or perhaps you are a new friend or a summerfag (if you are gtfo), and have not yet learned. Perhaps the J I smoked a minute ago is the only reason I feel compelled to answer your question. Idk anymore tbth.
But, I do not smoke cigarettes either (quit a year and a half ago). And I do hope all my Sup Forumsrohmamas will quit too. Don't want you dying on me.

Kek. How do they compare to niggermint newports? I enjoy a pack of newports here and there.

Riiiiiight. The same logic can be applied to oil, or even food.

Just some faggo corp trying to make an extra mil using health concerns as their excuse.

Yeah, Probably not. At least not today,

Only option if you live in australia and smoke 40 a day.

Exactly.

i can't believe there are actually people THIS delusional alive today

OooO, I need to pick up a good pipe one of these days. Is a corncob worth it or should I jump right into a high end wood one?

I love these slant-eyed cigs.

Yep. Supposedly flavored cigs were meant to appeal to children. Only tobacco flavors and menthol remain. They still make shitty ass flavored cigars, but those are basically meant for pouring the shit tobacco out of and using as blunt wrappers.

I cant believe you have enough reaction pics saved to reply to everyone you feel like trying to upset.