Just got out of the hospital with 6 kidney stones

Just got out of the hospital with 6 kidney stones.

worst pain of my fucking life. Honestly wanted to just put a tool to my head and end it.

Whats the most painful experience you've had Sup Forums?

PAINFUL EXPERIENCE GENERAL.

Pic related. Kidney stones.

Kidney stone when i was 18, felt like my gooch was getting impaled by red hot nails 24/7. Ended up going away on its own though

I feel for ya user. Had 1 a year ago. Lost 2 weeks to pain meds and sleep. Carry on my dude

I stubbed my toe. Like really badly.

Existing

Sensory nerve damage in right arm.
Sometimes it just lights up like a fucking christmas tree and aches worse than anything I've ever felt before.

Cluster headache/migraine would be second.

Most of the physical injuries I've sustained haven't been that bad honestly, it's the few that I can't filter out that really gets to me.

I had gallstones, un-diagnosed for 3 years. Was up the hospital 2-3 times a week & they'd just send me on my way saying it was psychosomatic or I was just constipated.

The last time I went before I got the correct diagnosis was out of a mistake.

>Be me.
>Over the course of 3 years.
>Throwing up constantly.
>Waking up not being able to breathe.
>Horrible pain going through chest to back.
>Couldn't eat anything.
>Went from 15 stone to 9.
>Go to hospital 1-3 times a week.
>Triage nurses say its psychosomatic or constipation.
>Last time going to hospital.
>"Its just constipation"
>The cunt prescribes laxatives.
>Didn't put my file to the back.
>Get called in again.
>Different nurse.
>Said I look a little yellow & the symptoms I explained shouts gallstones.
>Go in for an ultrasound.
>Couldn't see my gallbladder it was so full with stones.
>Said I need an emergency operation.
>Emergency > 3 months later???
>Go into surgery.
>Anesthetist nearly kills me.
>1-2 hour operation turns into 7-8 hours.
>Get my gallbladder removed.
>Wake up to fit nurse telling me I need to go to the toilet & eat something.
>Tell her I'm fine & discharge myself.
>Been okay ever since.

To this day it was probably the worst pain I've experience although I'm pretty sure kidney stones are a lot worse, which is why I'm so damn afraid I'll get them too.

Twisted bollock

Had an anal fissure surgically removed. The days that followed were the worst physical pain of my life. I've written paragraphs on the details, but I'm too drunk right now.

When I was 15 I tried sliding off a tailgate, but my shirt or something got caught so I ended up getting slingshotted to the outer corner and thrown on the ground arm first. I was crying a lot and wouldn't let anyone touch it. I was sure I broke it or at least cracked it, but got off lucky with a sprain.

I'm pretty sure I was a weak ass motherfucker then though. I've rammed my shin into my bed frame at walking force, making a golfball sized lump, and didn't really blink. More recently, I've cut a piece of my finger off with a knife like a dumb ass, and even then, I just got annoyed and gasped at any particular stimulation, bled a lot.

Maybe now you will drink more water and less soda you cretin

I nicked my knuckle against a cheesegrater a few days ago and it still stings!

One time when I around 14, I was playing soccer indoors with a stuffed ball with my little brother. I went to kick the ball full force, and instead my toe nicked the edge of one of those old-timey heat registers attached to the floor of the wall, and it split my toe off. I'm actually missing my right pinky toe because of that. Let's just say, it hurt quite a bit.

I cracked my head open while rock climbing when I was 6. I still have a scar.

My apendix was havin its issues until I had it removed.

>started like a stomach ache
>pushed it over like it was nothin
>It escalated into vomitting bright green bile and half digested food really fast
>refused to go to the hospital
>eventually, feel so shitty I bite my tongue and go anyway
>couldnt even stand up straight
>had to slouch over to even function
>it was ruptured and had leeked out its contents.
>got it removed and felt better.

>socialized medicine

was run over by a bus, one of my legs literally exploded. I heard the wheel crush my bones as they got pulverized. Not only the worst physical pain I probably will ever experience, I'm fucked in the head for life now

As someone who works in American hospitals, we ain't much better.

Had a sebaceous cyst on my ribcage that got so infected that it turned black and hurt to even move my arm. Doctors had to freeze it before removing it which they did by poking it directly with the needle, the pain there was indescribable.

Then, after I was left with a 2 inch diameter hole in my side, they had to pack it with a new string of gauze every day to drain it properly. I wasn't allowed to be on anesthetic while this happened. I felt every single piece going in an out.

apparently i have a resistance to a lot of anesthetics

>dinner fork break my arm
>get rushed to hospital
>they give me this new type of pain killer
>does nothing
>wait for 4 hours cause canada
>doctor brings in group of students to check out my arm
>break is so bad none of the doctors had seen anything like it
>damaged my nerves my whole arm felt like it was on fire
>still waiting
>finally get brought in for them to set it
>put me under
>i gain consciousness halfway through them setting it
>pain is so bad that i cant speak
>so bad all i can see is white
>still dont pass out
>after what felt like hours pass out
>wake up feeling nauseous

pic related

heart broken, still hurts till this day.

also dubs.

fuck!

Gay

When I was 11, I was shot in my right eye with an air soft gun.

Roll over wreck grand mom fell asleep on way to Colorado middle of nowhere basically pulverized right above my ankle and ejected from car road rash all over including face. 13 at the time two hour long trip to Nesrest hospital painkillers not working. get rolled in immediately for X-rays they try to put me under still not working pick up my leg by the break excruciating pain pass out. 19 waiting to turn 20 for some cash trust funded for the truck being a recall ford

first time anal sex, idk how to explain the immense pain of it

I broke a tooth once. It wouldn't have been so bad but the first dentist told me to wait and see if it gets better... and it didn't.

Had surgery in my lower torso. This was a freak accident but the anesthetic took a while to work. I felt about 30 seconds of the beginning of the procedure. I never complained about it, seemed pointless to mention. The days after the procedure sucked too but i was too mediated to really feel anything

how the fuck can a dinner fork break an arm

its the name of the type of break, cause the arm bends out like a dinner fork, i broke it playing soccer

thanks user

You climbed those hills, private?

It happens when you USE a dinner fork to steal someone else's tendies. Its actually the heavy downward blow from the would-be victim that causes the break.

Had shingles on my face 2 years ago... fuck me that wasn't fun

Let me take a wild stab here and say the dentist was jewish.

>yes goy dont worry lets just wait and see what happens ;^)
>oh no it got worse! tsk tsk we should have had it taken care of immedietly now youre going to need a very expensive procedure

>be me
>10 years old
>dash toward my bed full speed with intent of landing all-fours on mattress
>just miss mattress with knees and ram all weight at full gallop both shins into the metal bed rail
>realize i dun goofed
>clutch shins with both arms and wait for the pain delay ...
>fetalposition.jpg
>eyeswideaaaaaaaggghhh.jpg

gave myself a cuncusiosn while on a swing when i was small

was building a dam in a small river and accidentaly letone of the stones fall on myright big toe. my whole toe nail fell of and it became green

Stepped on a lego

pussy

/thread

Testicular torsion.

I saw Jesus and Mr. Rogers.

nothing too bad i guess. the worst would be stubbing my toe real bad. It was blue for a week.

I have a really hairy chest and they didn't shave me during a sinus procedure once. They left them on, and I yanked them off when I got home. Yeah, I haven't been through much

An abscessed tooth.
It was as close as I'd ever come to losing my mind. It was constant, intractable pain for 20 hours before I could see a dentist.

Oh, I didn't mention what they left on was the ekg stickers lmao

Ive been on that ride, user. It sukkked.

Whisky bro, the only thing that got me through mine

i broke my little finger playing basketball

not too much pain experienced here

Broken Elbow to the point that it was fully bent backwards, shit hurt like a motherfuck until my adrenaline kicked in.

I peeled a hangnail all the way down to my palm

Every day I wake up.

>be me, 19 (5 weeks ago)
>need circumcision to do the sex
>after 9 months of arranging and pushbacks finally get the op
>having to tear off the gauze and bandages off of my poor mutilated dick, literally 50 mins of screaming agony
>stitch comes out with gauze, blood everywhere, pain like someone stabbed me in the dick with that youtube 1000° knife
>go back to hospital to get re-stitched, one day later infection has overridden my dick
>literally too painful to walk for a week, didn't pee for 4 days
>ff to today, the pain is gone but there is a very clear fission/lack of skin where that stitch came out

Is this what I deserve for being born genitally defective, Sup Forums

Doctors? Stitches?
Why didn't you just rip it off with your teeth like a Real Man?

.When you buy your instwatch

Pic Related, this is fully extended straight for my arm now, its been 2 years since it dun broked.

i got circumcised at age 5. i don't recall any real "pain". the stitches were a little scary, because my dick was little and they were these giant thick black things like plastic hairs so i didn't like them but they dissolve and fall off. i swear, i can recall sitting in a chair, pantless and watching tv afterwards but really... i don't recall "pain" and i know they didn't cut any "sensation" and it's been great for the next 35 years.

None of this would've ever happened if you'd been born Jewish, or had civilized, responsible parents.

Are you Left Handed?

nope

Got 2 badly infected wisdom teeth out, doctor didn`t do a great job sewing the skin back in place, but anyways
>Don`t get put under because fuck that, just have localized anesthetic
>get given oxycodone to fight pain
>when anesthetic wears off, take the perscribed amount
>dont know im allergic or some shit to it
>does the opposite of what its supposed to do
>pain goes from a 5ish to 10/10 for the next 5 hours from both the tooth ache, and my little bit of back pain i have every so often, and a headache from the surgery
>pass in and out of consciousness for 5 hours
>finally done, now cant eat shit for the next 2 months because i can`t take any of the painkillers
>so fucking uncomfortable for 2 fucking straight months

Literally the worst experience i`ve ever had. i was about to actually shoot myself during this. My other story is getting a catheter put in when i was 11, but this fucking blew that out of the water

dafuuuuuugg!?

whoops wrong post

Kidney stone for me as well, although the thrombosis in my liver was extremely painful as well.

Didn't they give you a course of antibiotics before the extraction to knock the infection down first?

Try a truck slam ending with a severed femur.

during a tour in Afghan I got my right leg blown off by an ied. As the medics were rushing me out we got ambushed so i also have a bullet wound in my right abdomen. Now the government takes care of me

When I broke my collar bone in a skiing accident. I had to deal with my bones grinding against each other in an area where the nerves were concentrated constantly. Couldn't get a cast or anything to fix the problem, so I was just bed ridden for an entire week and a half straight until the bones started to fuse together again.

Nothing can ever compare to the experience I went through 10-1-14, slammed my truck right into the highway roadside monument at such a ridiculous velocity I'm very upset I have to live disabled.

That's what fucking sucks nigger dick, having to have your fucking bones heal themselves like fuck you doctor

Right there with you user. Got three more that I am waiting to pass.

Talking jaw broken 3 spots, busted eye socket and nose, broken neck, spine busted in 3 spots in my lower back, broke my ankle and the truck engine mercilessly crushed my left leg in half.

Bet your fucking ass I convulsed.

The pain was legendary. Recall thinking to myself after calming down a bit, holy shit this pain is on a brand new level. I never ever feel this extreme pain, wow. Ok. I fell into a mantra of repeating the word it's ok for a good time, finally the medical arrive.

my girlfriend broke up with me

>Get circumsized as an adult
I'm uncircumcised and I don't understand why guys feel like they have to go cutting up thier dicks. Most chicks don't care, and the ones that do suck at sex.
Also no need for lube for masterbation is the best

>hygiene
>most girls do actually prefer circumcised
>hygiene
>some people get problems with their foreskin and do it for medical reasons
>hygiene

Gr8 b8 m8 would rate 8/8

yea, but the area was all fucked still, and i had big skin flaps and shit left over

I had acute pericarditis for a week
>Couldn't breath if laying down
>Walking hurt
>had to try to sleep in chairs only would get 1 hour of sleep a night on average
eventually got diagnosed about two days away from dying, and had 500ml of fluid drained from around my heart (only should have 25ml) and around 1000ml from around my lungs (plural lining)
Oh, and then there was a week of having tubes sticking out of my chest to drain any more fluid
>mfw I just graduated and lost the last two weeks to party with my friends (this was just two weeks ago when I had the surgery)

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

Trips don't lie.

Fragileman detected.

Got attacked by a rottweiler last year. The tendon is fucked up, and I have permanent nerve damage.

Testicular torsion, twisted 8 times.

Was in agony for 10 or so hours passing in and out of consciousness from the pain, doctors tried to tell me I had gastro.

I lost one of my nuts.
I would not recommend.

I had to get 2 root canals on my 2 front teeth... they put the numbing medicine on wrong and i was on laughing gas so i was just sitting there suffering and was considering suicide by the end of it since i couldnt talk at all and felt like a doll

>Hygiene being a problem
Yeah, if you live in Africa or don't use soap.

A medical reason is the only viable excuse.
I've never had a girl refuse to have sex with me because I was uncut. I had a couple say they didn't like that I was uncircumcised but they were fucking awful in the sack.

Got rapped by my boyfriends brother, (I'm a gay BTW) thankfully only by his big sausage fingers. Real rape, mind you. Actually waited until three o'clock, dragged me into the living room etc.
I had these huge anal scars and developed a hemorrhoid. Dad didn't want to take me to the doctor out of embarrassment and for nearly two weeks I had to endured horrendous pain, as some days I was forced to go to school, I passed out in the bathroom a few times when I HAD to go, and I could not sit down. He finally took me to the emergency room where we found out it was just in the middle of turning infected (my dad didn't believe I had scars, he just thought I was being a pussy over a hemorrhoid)
Well Anyways I got the cream, pills and required bedrest, and survived, but the scars will stay for a long time. I can't piowerbottom like I used to and my ass is like, EXTREMELY sensitive so while I still love fucking, its more difficult than it was.

>8 times
how does this even happen?

I don't know.
I was 11 at the time.

Imagine getting punched in the nuts by Goku, that's how it felt.

My brother had sex with a guy he met on Craigslist and this guy had a prince Albert and it rip out this guy's dick and it cut the inside of my brother's ass hole.

I had to baby sit him for a week because the same thing happened to him, he didn't think it was as bad as it looked and he almost past out from pain and got it checked out.

I don't envy homos

Dude those things are fucking gross. But that had to suck for your bro, man

Dude, same shit happened to me. Not sure how many times it twisted but I did end up having it removed. I was 13 at the time.

Same thing... cunt doctors misdiagnosed till an ER doc got it right. Stabbing pain chest/back. I thought I was having a heart attack.

dafuq is a prince albert?

Piercing on your dick head.

gallstones

can't drink alcohol (ever)
can't eat foods with to much fat in (similar effect to alcohol)
feels like your having a coronary

>gave myself a cuncusiosn while on a swing when i was small
>cuncusiosn

It seems to have had lingering effects.

Climbing accident. Landed on a branch that impaled me through my hip and nutsack. Paralyzed from the waste down, colostomy bag, and only one nut. Still not as much pain as OP goes through when he gets fucked in the ass.