/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/sports/nhl/ottawa-senators-could-be-in-trouble-if-attendance-doesnt-rise-for-big-games-in-january
youtu.be/HH0HXapxkpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ovie is better than Gretzky

gretzky is reddit

Howe was the only non-meme GOAT. Orr is the most meme.

thornton is the current goat

gretzky is a meme, orr is a meme, howe is a meme, richard is a meme. lemieux is the goat.

Daigle is goat

I am disgusted by this OP. Clipart is alright but at least have a theme or take the 10 seconds to copy and paste the news.
>doesn't even mention 3rds are going to be gone next year
pathetic.

daigle was an era babby

Agreed

Holmstrom is the greatest ice hockey player of all time. It's rigged if he doesn't get in to HHOF.

Le face off dot one timer man is a meme

Le TACO TACO man is a meme

McMeme is a meme

Le can't skate or score man is a meme

maltby babby

only cunts who have an olympic gold may post itt

NOT SO FAST FINLAND

Who?

Reminder that Kris Draper made an olympic team

reminder that the Soviet Union won hockey gold twice in just the 1980s

reminder that the US has only won it twice in ~100 years

reminder that US posters like to comment on eras, and how shit they are, because they are experts in matters of mediocrity

Le sid the kid man

You literally didn't specify what sport.

NOT SO FAST BANGLADESH

hmmm wonder what sport i might have been referring to

real head scratcher that like

Le stop the puck position

Reminder you will never kill skycarp with Laura.

When are we going to have an actual op with somethibg hockey related? Because stock photo nigger op is getting old

Le beard forward

Last thread?

you could just make the next thread if you care this much

Le beard defence

Tomas Holmstrom. Singlehandedly carried his team to four cups and is the only notable player to come from the Red Wings since Gallant.

I hate this fucking general

Le beard wife man

i actually love this general and you lads in general

can think of few things better than putting on a game, having a beer and funposting with the lads
wouldn't change you all for the world x

You mean that dude that likes scrambled more than over medium?

Le skate very fast man

I would if the fucking stock photo faggot didnt post his thread around 450+ in thw previous one

news.nationalpost.com/sports/nhl/ottawa-senators-could-be-in-trouble-if-attendance-doesnt-rise-for-big-games-in-january

Houston Senators when

you have to go back

Le forward man

Get fucked, op

The owner of the rockets is a dick apparently. I'd bet on Seattle, QC or Milwaukee getting them first. Maybe Portland or Austin

>>>reddit

>his op doesnt have dank /hoc/ memes
REPORTED

Please not Milwaukee. I fucking hate the cheeseheads so much. I don't want them in an otherwise pure sport.

>this new

seattle would need an arena first

>can someone please help me?
>how do i blacktext?

ask ye mum

she's an authority on being blacked

True but if the NHL is in a pinch an owner is more important than a proper arena. The NHL won't pull a Phoenix for a canadian team in a tiny market

>p4ice

If you mean camping at the top of the circle, then yes.

why doesn't newfie have an nhl team

>fuck off bitch and just tell me the answer

>400,000 square KM
>500,000 people

OFFICIAL NEXT CITIES TO GET AN NHL TEAM POWER RANKINGS

1. QC
2. GTA 2
3. Saskatoon/Regina
4. Halifax
5. GTA 3
6. Newfies

Needs another meme market after Vegas, maybe San Diego

Meant to say Canadian cities

>tfw when you will never have your own qt sq km

i think one in london would be cool tbf

Canada doesn't deserve another team though. They should lose a team every year until they git gud and win thec up

what did you get banned for so many times that you had to get a proxy. or did you just get like a month long ban and you couldnt stand not posting lol

we're probs getting a khl team so it's alri

((((i know you meant your """london"""))))

probs posting something """racist""" when kippers was around

i got a couple o days ban for saying this is a whites only thread

no, i meant england

I don't know to what you're referring, I'm a jolly old English chap so I am

good lad x

the london lads

Every time I have been banned it was deserved. Are there many north american players in the UK? Any that we would have heard of?

same. the mods are actually nice on this board imo either that or they take pity on me because they have realized i am severely mentally unwell

eihl is where nhl players go to die

or at least when they're locked out

youtu.be/HH0HXapxkpo
Degenerate americans

Only the ones that couldn't make it in the US or Russia. They still dominate our league though. I've met a few guys from 2 different teams and they seem to be alcoholics who hate being here

*the london migrants

/cric/ rules /hoc/ drools

Doesnt that shit have ammonia in it?

My friend went to see a couple of shl games cause i kept telling him to somewhat jokingly while he was visting family and he said erik christensen was out drinking and screaming with other guys near the rink after the game

how is it possible that there aren't any gay nhl players?

you weren't good enough unfortunately

The genes that lead to elite hockey players are different than the genes that lead to buttsex

Hmm maybe I should have watched the video first. Cultures everywhere eat shit other cultures wouldn't eat. Balut is gross. Lutefisk is gross. Kenya has a shittier version of tartar.

there are. i know for a fact of at least one who is now in the ahl but has played many nhl games. there are others too.

They're probably all goalies.

who is the celmson of the nhl?

How would we know if they don't post about it on social media? Reporters and team personnel probably know but they're not going to lose their access by leaking it. Teammates don't want to fuck up someone's life either.

cheeky, but girls with dicks are not boys

Washington

It doesn't have, it is
Salmiakki=ammonium chloride

exactly.

Seguin and Benn are gay, right? At least they are in the fanfiction I've read/written

didn't claude giroux get arrested for grabbing a cop's ass

There are

who is the clemson of the nhl now?

he's also engaged to a woman, maybe bi though

> Crocodile Dundee thinks /cric/ is good
> /cric/ will never have their f/a/vorite idols

just a bit of banter

Yeah, and when I had that lad in the dress who took the hormones come around my flat, and I sucked on his willy, it was just a cheeky bit of ribbing between the boys. Boys will be boys

Kongs/Stars getting meme

>finnish goaltending

Kari Let em in

kari lehtonen is a fat fucking nerd. there was a sound bite in nhl 2004 iirc where the announcer would say lehtonen has the potential to be the best goalie in the league

>Budaj

wew