New Obama nigger movie

Is this how Hollywood is going to sell the Obama legacy. He just a good boy from Chicago.

Give me a fucking break, this motherfucker is an Indochinese fuck, he grew up in Indonesia for fucks sake. He's a fucking fraud and a poser. This is what the Jews in Hollywood are going to make movies about, after his complete failure as a president. The first halfling and he makes race relations worse!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erpUF2ToUls&channel=UCi8e0iOVk1fEOogdfu4YgfA
imdb.com/name/nm1973681/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
landmarktheatres.com/southside-with-you-filmmaker-letter
cnbc.com/2016/07/29/gdp-us-economic-growth-is-close-to-zero.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9yn02RS6IT0&channel=UCraZuY2kjbsiRNBIHuUQQRg
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/06/iraq_sunnis_and_shiites_the_u_s_should_never_have_withdrawn_its_troops_in.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it'll all be made up

>I hate black people
ftfy

Here's the trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=erpUF2ToUls&channel=UCi8e0iOVk1fEOogdfu4YgfA

Not even, I love me some chocolate milk

Damn daniel still hating on Obama and he on his way out like what you still mad at nigga, that peace prize he got? The economy he saved? The return of dominance to the US at the Olympics under him? What got you so salty that my fries are now nicely salted just by me waving my phone over them with this post showing on the screen?

Why you maaaad thoughhhh nigggaaaaa you getting a new woman president in 6 months anyway.

And you think this shit is funny just you wait on the Hilary shit which will not even mention that her husband was the best president to get his dick sucked in the oval office.

imdb.com/name/nm1973681/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

Surprise, surprise, it's made by a hipster cuck

Why would anyone want to watch a romance movie about the Obamas? What's so special about their relationship that's different than anyone else? This is the worst idea for a movie ever.

>He grew up in Indonesia
I thought it was Kenya? Fucking conservatives can't even keep their conspiracy theories straight anymore...

Obama's foreign policies destroyed Syria and Libya and managed to destabilize Ukraine and Turkey

>t. Shitskin

>Sometime in 2007 I saw Barack and Michelle Obama do an interview together. It was love at first sight…for me. I was taken with them as individuals, of course, but I was really moved by them as a couple. Staring into each other’s eyes, they had that unmistakable “lover’s gaze,” wherein they saw themselves reflected back, not as they truly were, but as their partner saw them…as their truest, finest, most illuminated selves.

>I didn’t know what I was signing up for when I started doing my own unworthy pale riff on Lubitsch, Rohmer, Burnett, Linklater, Sorkin, and last, but certainly not least, Spike Lee, but the Obamas gave me direction, they gave me purpose, and to a filmmaker like myself, they gave me the greatest gift of all…a story.

>t. cuck

Don't be a fucking dirtbag, he ate dogs in Indonesia, it's in his memoir.

Was Obama worse than Bush?

Going the Obama route was the only way for John Legend to get this movie made. Otherwise, like his songs, its just another love story from Chicago.

Obama looks good. They really pushed that casting of Michelle though.

You know it

For a "we want the black audience" movie, at least it's not Tyler Perry

landmarktheatres.com/southside-with-you-filmmaker-letter

letter by the film maker where I got this

Why though?

A white star wars nerd is not at all who I expected to be making this movie.

It's weird how he romanticizes a mass murderer like that. I guess we see the same phenomenon with women who write love letters to serial killers in prison.

>Is this how Hollywood is going to sell the Obama legacy.

Lel, it's more like a liberal fantasy to appeal to the progressive white audience while turning the Obama story into a faux black fetish. A white star wars nerd is exactly who I'd expect making this kind of movie.

The only good thing that could come out of this film is an Armond White review bashing this piece of shit.

>The economy he saved?

wew lad

cnbc.com/2016/07/29/gdp-us-economic-growth-is-close-to-zero.html

South Park did it better.

I tought he was born and raised by a rich white family, the trailer make him looks like "da afro man from da streets".

Don't make me spoon feed you,

>pulling out of Iraq
>ISIS power vacuum
>Syria
>Lybia
>abusive of IRS
>running guns to Mexico
>Obamacare

Exactly, he's a fucking phony, he isn't from Chicago, he grew up in Indonesia with a bunch of Muslims. Now some white cuck is going to tell me he some nigga from the street.

>King Nigger: the movie

The attack on the white race has no end. (((They))) won't stop until every single one of us is dead.
Lies, hypocrisy, extermination, it's clearly in front of us, when will people just wake up from the Marxist Matrix?

>>pulling out of Iraq
And who got us into Iraq?

None of that is anywhere near as bad as the Patriot Act.

Why not get a white guy to play Obama? He is half white

>It's always B-Bush's fault, nothing Obama ever did could be w-wrong

Oh shit, don't say that, he da real afroman

>Bush dindu nuffin
WMDS
M
D
S

youtube.com/watch?v=9yn02RS6IT0&channel=UCraZuY2kjbsiRNBIHuUQQRg

Top comment:

>Keyo Wilson
>You know you are a legendary President when a movie about you comes out and you haven't left office yet...

And the plebs it this shit up

Which Obama renewed instead of allowing it expire. Not to mention him signing the NDAA of 2012 which implemented the indefinite detention of US citizens on top of his penchant for the extrajudicial killing of citizens with drone strikes.

They should have cast this dude to play him.

Creative liberty taken to new dimensions.

>this guy made a mistake
>that means I can make a mistake based on that mistake and it's his fault

Only to Obama voters

>let's ignore the guy who created the problem in the first place
Do you also blame Nixon for Vietnam?

>he grew up in Indonesia

He lived in indonesia for 4 years, age 6 to 10.

Are you really this fucking dumb?

>My boy George created ISIS
>their rise wasn't due to the vacuum left by Obama after pulling out without leaving troops

Are you this fucking dense? ISIS is in Lybia too, are you going to blame that on Bush too? You fucking imbecile.

>ISIS only came into existence because of the power vacuum and not because there was a fucking US invasion that toppled a regime that kept Islamists in check
Jesus Christ

You know that he had to pull out troops because of agreements that the Bush administration signed right?

I AM THE PRESIDENT NOW

Yeah, and then he moved back to Hawaii to live with his white grandparents, hardly an afro boy from the streets.

>straw man

I didn't say it was created by Obama you worthless cockroach, they gained power and land after Obama left. The Islamists were being kept in check by American troops. There wasn't any fucking US invasion in Libya was there you imbecile?

>Can't work out a SOFA
>Obama dindu nuffin, it's all Bush fault, Obama just a good boy from da streets of Chicago

What a fucking joke

Fucking retard
Obama founded ISIS, he founded ISIS, he's the founder, he founded ISIS!!!!!!
Hillary is co-founder!!!!!
MAGA you cuck

Yeah, except I'm not that retarded you fucking worthless frogposting libshit

Did they cast a transsexual actor to play Michelle?
You know, for authenticity.

>The Islamists were being kept in check by American troops.
And the troops had to be gone according to the agreement signed by Bush
It seems that you're too young to understand what the climate was like 5 years ago
Iraqi politicians were threatening violence if Americans didn't leave by 2011
Both countries were pretty much unanimous for the US leaving that shithole ASAP

Yes, that's basically true. What's your point? It would be more accurate, I suppose, to call him and Hillary the sponsors more than the founders though. The CIA trained them, allowed them to metastasize, armed them, then directed them towards Syria unopposed. There were intelligence reports out of Iraq about ISIS as early as 2011.

Doesn't change the fact that he left and supplies them faggot.

op chokles on a dick and dies tonight
that would be my dream

>had no choice but to leave
>LOL NIGGER SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT

Laws were changed due to Nixon's actions in Vietnam, same laws that Obama is not respecting right now.

Yes, and in hindsight leaving was a mistake and more violence was begotten from the power vacuum. The country is in a total state of civil war now.

“We’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable, and self-reliant Iraq."
-Barack Obama, December 2011

>leaving was a mistake
just like anime?

This is nonsense.

>So why did the U.S. leave Iraq at the end of 2011? Part of it is that many within the Obama administration simply didn’t believe that U.S. forces would make much of a difference to Iraq’s political future. Ben Rhodes, President Obama’s deputy national security adviser, told Dexter Filkins of The New Yorker that “there is a risk of overstating the difference that American troops could make in the internal politics of Iraq,” and that a U.S. military presence “did not allow us to dictate sectarian alliances.”

>That, of course, leads us to the other reason why U.S. forces were withdrawn: There were many Iraqis, and in particular many Shia Iraqis, who wanted American troops out of the country. Yet as Kimberly and Frederick Kagan have argued, the Obama administration could have done much more to reach an agreement with the Iraqi leadership. Indeed, Michael R. Gordon of the New York Times reported in 2012 that Iraqi lawmakers sensed that the president was ambivalent at best about committing to Iraq, and this made them far less inclined to pay a political price for hammering out a deal.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/06/iraq_sunnis_and_shiites_the_u_s_should_never_have_withdrawn_its_troops_in.html

Are you really defending the fact that the Obama administration supplies terrorists with weapons in Syria?

I thought you were against that type of stuff, like invading Iraq?

Michelle Obama looked like this?

You do realize that the Syrian conflict is a complex multi-sided war right? "Terrorists in Syria" are not the same as ISIS.

This isn't a fucking biopic. The story takes place in 1989. Obama had moved to Chicago by this time.

>implying

Don't start this shit faggot, you don't know what your talking about.

The FSA are terrorists, did you see the video of them chopping of a child's head in Aleppo?

Do you know how ISIS has a fleet of brand new Toyota trucks? Because the West funds "moderates" who end up dealing with ISIS, your "multi-sided war" is a meme. And even if the "moderates" won, they would establish a Muslim Brotherhood puppet government. I know more about this than you so don't even pretend to know what you are talking about.

>The FSA are terrorists
Sure but they're not ISIS. You're claiming Obama is supplying ISIS.

>Do you know how ISIS has a fleet of brand new Toyota trucks?
The same way they got the American humvees?

>I know more about this than you so don't even pretend to know what you are talking about.
Nice argument.

>sure but they're not ISIS

Your defending a terrorist organization that chopped a child's head off. Funding terrorists by proxy.

The actor playing Obama looks good. He has his essence down but isn't out right imitating him. Resemblance is pretty decent too.

>Its a Sup Forums nigger race bait episode

But Obama is pretty much white

They'll discuss his Marxist upbringings

They won't.

I'm going to laugh if they insert ANYTHING racism related because he NEVER had the Americana black experience during civil rights. He missed the boat on that one. He got high with white liberals.