Religion Of Peace strikes again in London! Way to go Europe! Have fun with trying to clean up your countries Europe...

Religion Of Peace strikes again in London! Way to go Europe! Have fun with trying to clean up your countries Europe, because it is OVER for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=yLlqup8Ay0k

uk is not europe. they need to fuck off already

A tower block full of benefit scroungers burns down.
You think people give a fuck?

Its still in Europe you fucking pleb.

How is the Muslim-related? I see the youtube comments but nothing else.

Even when we leave the eu we will still be in Europe you fucking dumb gercuck

nah you're just a bunch of cowards
running away from problems... you're worse than france

Britfags have their own Continent they call "United Kingdom".
They drive on the wrong side of the road and they have the worst measuring system in the world. They have a old queen that doesn't rule and nothing good ever came out from UK. How could they be part of Europe if they don't have any friends left?
I pity the poor souls.

>nothing good comes has come out of the UK.

So you posted your retarded comment on something other then the Internet, right?

>Religion Of Peace strikes again in London!

According the to wikipedia article mostly Muslims life in that neighborhood. Which means that most of the buildings occupants were Muslims.

b8

gr8 b8 m8

It was a gas fire numb nuts.

According to every news site I've seen it was sparked by a faulty fridge.

No word yet on whether the fridge was a mudslime mind

kek
>being this retarded

Where else would he post it?

Europe has a lot of faulty fridges. I wonder why?

Good. We need more dead mudslimes in the world.

I'm not sure I'm following your insinuations. Explosive halal meat maybe?

No kidding. What a great way to start the morning, usually the news is fucking depressing but today it is giving me an erection at the thought of mudshits burning alive!

Trump-owned London appartment building burns down. More likely shoddy workmanship than terrorism.

I'd say it wasn't Muslims but it's kind of proven they shit where they eat often.

shouldnt it have collapsed by now according to WTC-7 laws?

The muslim extremists don't care about other muslims, don't you know what shit is going down in muslim countries? They will be specially pissed at muslims who try to live peacefully in the west.

>Way to go Europe! Have fun with trying to clean up your countries Europe, because it is OVER for you!
I live in Europe and we don't have any shit like that, nor niggers or muslims, not even jews.
Don't know what the fuck you guys are memeing about.
You keep screeching UK is part of Europe but you ignore the parts that are doing well.

maybe this one's an actual terrorist attack

topkek

The great nation of Doggerland supports and offer council and help in this most dire hour, to our brethren in Britannia to whom we share borders.

this
UK Europe

A faulty fridge started the fire you retard

SHEEEIIIITT

Incredible that not a single white british male/female was injured or killed

Hah, and Jamie Oliver gives free food and drink to these sandmonkeys, go to Jamies Italian!

Is this meant to be a meme or something