Get wrecked racists :)

Get wrecked racists :)

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/yqpoxk.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He contradicts himself in the same sentence.

WE

>I hate that a character primary attribute is his skin
>But we need more black actors to reflect our present world

>she's a tall, thing model

Fucking fatshaming thin genetic privileged shitlord. Curves are for men, bones are for dogs.

>primary attribute
>primary physical characteristsics
>the same

also
>two sentences separated by a period
>the same sentence

>implying diversity isn't a good thing
*tips men's rights activist hat

when was it ever a good thing?

You cant say "I hate when people focus on skin color" and 10s later "I try my hardest to pick black actors"

I dont care about the moral values of boths, what bother me is the hypocrisy
Guy is making race-based decision and pretending he's doing the opposite

Europe would disagree

>implying Americans wouldn't

>wanting to be surrounded by boring white fat white Americans like yourself
Ok

>mentions white twice
obsessed much?

also
>implying Eurotrash are slim
>implying other cultures are interesting
nigga pls

>skin-color doesn't matter!
>that's why it's so important that we make them black, and anyone who disagrees is racist. :^)

Every fucking time with these people.

Do you have ANY empirical evidence that "diversity" is a good thing?

Why do white liberals only care about black people? Why do the ignore other minorities?

This guy wrote the story for lolipop chainsaw?

Niggers are the loudest

Until black people start truly caring for other black people (ie. Cleaning up their communities and starting up activities and social programs for black youth as a deterrent to a life of crime) the rest of us shouldn't be bothered to care about them either

see: all the genetic deficiencies that "purebred" (i.e. inbred) dogs/horses/humans/anything with DNA deal with

Nobody cares about Europe.

But isn't this what Sup Forums is always saying? Ghostbusters were picked solely for being women, Leslie jones just played a black woman, I have no problem with race or gender it's when it's forced in for the sake of diversity

These faggots feel so comfortable and pressured to say alpha female while they'd mock that anyone who would think of men in those pua terms

A big feature of the character is she's pretty and all out desirable to everyone. Therefore not black since even black dudes don't want them and want dat white boi's girl

Zendaya is pandering, and nothing more. It's a token "here's a black person now shut the fuck up" nod to the PC crowd.

If they REALLY wanted to be diverse, they would have made Spider-Man black. And in the end I would have preferred that over a black MJ. At least Peter doesn't have characteristics that are pretty much race specific.

Also, Zendaya can't fucking act so congrats on casting the "tall and thin" part and getting that right this time but fucking up the whole "acting" thing that's important.

Like Gamora and Drax?

Or like Ronan?

Fuck off, nearly all this "diversity" crap is replacing characters of all races with anglo blacks. Just look at GITS. Fuck jewywood.

>alpha female playfulness

Dude, MJ has shown plenty of insecurities.

She's flirty, and she has shown confidence sure, but she is hardly characterized like that.

damn, stomfronters are truly stupid.

It is the centre of the planet, Tyrone Clinton.

Where's Aquaman, Perry White and Deadshot?

It's becoming increasingly hard for me to explain to my friends why I don't pay money to see movies anymore.

>Zendaya is pandering, and nothing more. It's a token "here's a black person now shut the fuck up" nod to the PC crowd.

Except the entire supporting cast has been race-bent. Liz, Ned Leeds, Flash, MJ. Only Peter and May are white now.

they're pandering too. What's your point? They know they can't change peter and aunt may so they never will.

ghost is a completely different thing. They're using scarjew, her name specifically, as a draw.

Yeah because Gamora is the most dangerous greenskin in the universe, Drax is called Drax the Greenskin and Ronan is Ronan the blueskinned.

Stupid moron.

we've gone from token minority to token white, it's even more progressive

>minorities outnumber the majority
>this makes sense to Hollywood

mel was right

so you're saying fucking your sister is the same as living in a country with millions of other people who only share your skin colour. fuck you are retarded

No, they wouldn't
That's the fucking problem

Why are these characters black?
They weren't even white, they were japanese. So why blackwash them?
Oh right, racial quotas. It's 50% white 40% black 10% everyone else in general. Does that make sense for hollywood and the US? Why don't latinos make a higher percentage of actors than blacks if we're going for muh accurate representation?

why does it matter?

Good goyim, drum up more controversy for my new reboot

I dunno, why does it matter? That's exactly what I ask myself when I see people complaining about oscars so white and other dumb shit. Black americans have great representation in all sorts of media and sports. So why do blacks constantly complain about not being represented enough? They make up less than 15% of America.

Mj isn't called Mj the red either.

How did this go over your head?

he wrote and directed a movie where a character primary attribute was being green

>we're going to have to get used to them being more reflective of our most defensive world

But he'd never cast an Asian in a leading role even though they make up more than half the population....why do whites in Hollywood pretend to care about diversity when they really just care about black people?

>Why don't latinos make a higher percentage of actors than blacks if we're going for muh accurate representation?

Because we don't count as minorities except when leftists ask us to vote for them.

Ghost in the shell anime girl is white anyway. She never was asian to begin with

>why do (((whites))) in Hollywood pretend to care about diversity when they really just care about black people?

>why do whites in Hollywood pretend to care about diversity when they really just care about black people?
Exactly this and why do they never cast an Asian female lead in a role?

they are not allowed to spot, recognize or feel any female vulnerability other than "men are targetting them, we must rescue them"

numales or aging low test men will put some kick ass tough bad chick in their script like they're on autopilot. They are not allowed to feel a drop of nurture, tenderness, care or softness unless it's themselves doing a caricature of men in touch with their "feminine side" (but that's also unPC).

Actually, breeding your cousin has no consequences. They did a study in Iceland. Try again, delusional lefty.

Lel they won't see it coming when Republicans start pandering the Hispanic agenda and they all suddenly shift away from Democrats. All of Latin America is fairly conservative, and highly religious.

put the thor dude as well, also jimmy olsen, flash's gf etc - maybe the whitewashed avatar to be fair

and if you want, comic book characters have a fuckload who've been blacked

>dat strawman

Try again kiddo.

>diversity means niggers and sandpeople
When will this shitty meme die?

European here, don't disagree. Furthermore, there's actually no real empirical evidence in favor of diversity. Even its advocates tend to resort to the moral high ground 'argument' when talking about it.

nice insecurities you're projecting there

>They know they can't change peter and aunt may so they never will

Actually that's the one section they COULD change. Since Spiderman in the Ultimates universe is black.

>different race character played by a white
>riots on the internet

>white character played by a different race actor
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE RACIST

>we love """"diversity""""

do you have a reading comprehension problem?

No. You said they can't change peter but that's the one thing they COULD change and it would actually be correct.

oh wow, look at all those jews, arabs, persians, eskimos, indians, natives, asians, aymaras, quechuas, central americans etc

wew

What??!?!?!

How the fuck isn't the MLB the most diverse?
the NBA is literally 97% black, 2% Lithuanian and 1% asian

Meanwhile baseball has every kind of hispanic, whites, Japanese, blacks and anything else.

Soccer is probably more diverse. But no one cares about soccer.

>All of Latin America is fairly conservative

Socially, not economically. The left is very strong in latin america. And although a lot of us are conservative (Cubans and Venezuelans mostly), the problem is that the majority of latinos in the US are Mexicans, who always vote Democrat because of their policy on welfare. It's a problem that really doesn't have a solution. Mexicans and blacks will vote Democrat to get welfare, which keeps them trapped in poverty, which keeps them voting Democrat to get welfare.

how is it not getting easier? mainstream cinema has never been worse than it currently is

it seems pretty simple to me, just say "I don't want to see black people play characters that were white in the source material"
how is that complicated, if that causes them trouble then you need new friends.

MLB is probably the most diverse and the most accurate representation of America:

70% white
15% latino
10% black
5% asian

(all ballpark numbers, iirc the percentage of blacks is actually 9% and asians is actually 3% but you get the idea)

But to the media, "diversity" doesn't actually have anything to do with diversity. It's just code for "black".

Well as far as blacks are concerned if you vote Republican you are an uncle tom and will get lynched in the streets.

>Cubans and Venezuelans mostly

And I'm talking about Cubans and Venezuelans in the US, it's obviously different in Cuba and Venezuela.

engage in our weird cuck worship of blacks or you'll suffer the consequences

damn it really is code for "less white people"

This bitch really has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

there is no black peter parker in existence and there never will be. What makes you think they could and that it is correct?

it's code for "less power to most of the population"

if some place like Japan allowed this shit, they'd use blacks or any "diverse"/most-different cudgel symbolic people to beat the population into demoralized discipline

so you do have a reading comprehension problem. Got it.

>scarlett johansson
>white

is this the same kind of retarded logic where the irish weren't considered white at one point?

It's so punchable that it's literally funny. Like, when I first saw that gif I lol'd because of how improbably obnoxious she is.

I said there was a black spiderman and there is.
Miles Morales. Currently the only character in Marvel's main continuity by the name of Spiderman.

Are you American?

i agree
does sound triggered

and you have a reading comprehension problem because I specifically said PETER AND AUNT MAY. You will never see a black person play the characters of peter parker and aunt may. Please kill yourself you fucking retard.

too bad we can't have sound like a proper webzone
u.pomf.is/yqpoxk.webm

Yes we definitely do. Thankfully this shit is not gonna last long.

>lol skin color doesn't matter you silly gooses!
>specifically choose to make certain characters certain races

But niggers suck

Not just the Irish. The Italians weren't considered white until the mid 20th century, Germans were considered "colored" in the late 19th century, and in the late 18th century Benjamin Franklin complained about "swarthy non-whites" like the Swedish moving to Philadelphia and taking all the jobs.

>'if we're going to continue to make movies based on the almost all white heroes and supporting characters from the comics of the last century'

hey like wow dude maybe you should try making something original

alternatively

How come diversity is about how we're all different beyond the color of skin and whatnot, but somehow a character with clearly defined characteristics can suddenly be changed genders or race and somehow still be the same person. You're effectively saying race isn't a big deal when it comes to personality which is a load of shit.

Literally all the evidence shows it's not, from Norway and Japan to South Africa and Brazil, but don't let facts and logic stop you from your emotional social programming.

>You're effectively saying race isn't a big deal when it comes to personality

But it isn't. Are you fucking retarded?

>Japan

Since when has Japan ever had any kind of diversity that went bad?

white people do x like this

black people do x LIKE THIS

aw hell naw this shit is too white yall

now this dude is really black!