WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread

Bump

have her put on golden boots and lots of makeup to look like a perfect hooker then take pictures and send to all her contacts. while they answer I fuck her hard

Would slap her with my thick brown dick and then I would make her cook for me while I fuck her ass standing up from behind

would put a mini-vibrator inside her cunt and send her out to walk in public until she came at least five times

Hnnnng more

Tie her down spread-eagled and take pics while her tits get groped, then cover head-to-toe in baby oil and go to town.

Smash her over the head with a frying pan and then have sex with her unconscious body and then just as I'm about to cum inside her asshole, hold her head under the water until the bubbles stop and then cum and then let her just float in that pool she's in until she wakes up

Grab her by the hair and then pistol whip the shit out of her, beating her relentlessly with the pistol handle before licking her armpits and humming the song "bad Romance" by lady gaga. Then I'd drag her out of the building by her ear and dress her in a chicken suit and then carve a hole where her crotch is and then finger her until she goes into a seizure and then call 911 over and masturbate, trying to cum before the paramedics arrive and if I cum before the paramedics arrive, I'll eat my own cum, otherwise if they arrive sooner, I'll ejaculate on them while they try to administer her CPR

wwyd to these sluts?

Pull those shorts down and then stick my tongue in her anus scraping every last subatomic particle of shit out of her ass while humming the national anthem of australia to myself and then spitting the shit out into my hand and then using it as lubricant to finger my asshole with

I'd have middle shit into left's pussy and have left use the log of shit as a dildo to fuck her pussy with until left cums and then squeezes out the log of shit and hands it to one on right, and then have left and middle make out and touch eachother's crotches while the left tries to perform open heart surgery on the log of shit dildo

Wwyd to this fat whore

wwyd to this useless jew?

Take her to a dennys in the middle of nowhere and have her eat a stack of pancakes while I jerk off under the table and wait to cum when the waitress with a pot of coffee comes by and asks if she can pour us some more coffee, and then snatch the hot pot of coffee and then cum in it, then pour the fucking burning hot coffee-jizz combo onto picture'd girl's clevage and then shit on the table while making monkey grunts and sounds

Smash her face against the glass of the shower in the background while singing the barney theme song in manderin chinese, then stick my foot in the toilet and make her flush it with my foot still in there, swirling around and jerk myself off while the water swirls around my foot and she keeps her hand on the flusher thing to keep the water running

Wwyd to these 2 little hotties?? Be rough and humiliate as you like

girl in blue

wwyd?

wwyd?

I'd start by shoving my arm so far up left's asshole until I reach her mouth and start to work her mouth like a puppet to make her say manipulative and taunting shit to me while I jerk myself off with my other hand and whistle the star-spangled banner backwards in A-minor.

Meanwhile's right's using a cactus to dildo her pussy with and standing over us so the blood drips onto myself and left while we're doing the thing, all while she recites lines from the Rocky Horror Picture Show

Smash that whine glass over her head and then rip that tank top off her and then choke her with the tank top and force her to sing the lyrics of the soviet union national anthem backwards in spanish.

Then, I'd take her left shoe off and start fucking her with it while she's being choked and then have her hold onto the heel of the shoe with her mouth while i cum inside the sole.

Do these two would you please?

I would take the left one out on a date to Dorsia. Then end the night with a nice walk through the park. But not kiss because it's a first date.

Ugh not quite what I was after

u lyk?

me on the back, she reverse sit on my dick. i spread her leags wide so everybody on the beach can see how she ride me.

fuck her ass and print her cheeks glowing red

fuck her senseless with her legs on my shoulder. cum over her sexy body

fuck her from behind and push her head into the sheets. cum over her back.

let her ride my dick while i suck her tits like no tomorrow.

anyone?

Wwyd

eat her out, two finger in her pussy, two finger in her ass. suck hard on her clit everytime she cums.

pull her panties to the side and fill her pussy to the brim. give her a wedgie still in the afterglow. while we make out.

fuck her from behind but cum under her panties. let her dress for the dinner with her parents.

fuck her like this till i'm close to faint. grab her from behind and fall on the bed my dick still in her. fill her up and we cuddle till i'm hard again.

God that is so nice looking. I want to run my tongue from the gap between her thighs all way up her slit to her clit. I'd hook my arms around her legs and lick her madly while her hips rock.

But I'd hold her there until I'd had my fill, and I'm not going to be finished tasting her any time soon.

anyone want to rough her up some?

Damn she has a nice ass. I'd love to make that bounce against me. God damn that is fucking squeezable. I could rub that for hours while we played tonsil hockey.

you mean. sit in front of the mirror and use her like a pocket pussy in the ass. spread her legs wide and force her to watch herself while i pinch and pull her nipples and slap her pussy to several orgasm. throw her around like a ragdoll. skull fuck her till i cum down her throat and clean my dick with her hair. something like that?

Man she is amazing. I want to make this girl squirm and beg for more. I want to her her moan my name while rub the head of my dick against her spread pussy lips and tell her ask me nicely if she wants me to fuck her.

And what I did to her before that point would give her a face that already tells me what she wants me to do to her.

iirc there was a website dedicated for wwyd and you can add gifs to photos, anyone know what it was?

3rfc

She looks like a slut that could use some teasing. I'd love to see her bound and gagged as she was forced to cum for me. I'd break out the toys and keep her locked up until she was a good little fuck doll, just for me.

And when she starting to enjoy it more and more, I'd push her again by broadcasting it over the net so everyone could see her.

Then there would be no going back to her old life as she felt everyone's eyes recognizing her for the whore she has become.

thank you user!!

WWYD?

not terrible

Get free mandarin lessons.

kekd

WWYD? Good replies get more pics

Ya sure? Cause that means they'd be seen in public with this guy, and you did say rough and humiliating.

HIOH!

I'd kidnap her and keep her in my basement. Every day, at different times of day, the vibrator inside her chastity belt would switch on and off randomly. Unfortunately for her, it is programmed not to let her cum. By the time I got to her every day, she would have juices streaming down her legs, and would beg me to fuck her to release. I'd start with her mouth, roughly pulling and pinching on her nipples as I fuck her mouth. When my cock is good and hard I throw her down onto a rack and strap her down, remove the belt, then use her own spit as lube to slide into her ass. Shed thank me as I slide fingers into her cunt while slowly fucking her asshole. She'd look forward to the nights a little more every day as she repeatedly cums around the cock in her ass and begs me to let her cun

Goddamn, man. I like it!

She's cute. Got a Kik?

would have her say "I'm a whore, I'm made to be used" and record it. Than would force her to hear the recording via headphones all day while I use her. When I'm done with her I pull out the headphones but her head keeps repeating it forever as the only thing she's able to think anymore

WWYD?

Nice bot thread.

wwyd?

Wwyd?

?????

wanna hear her scream out loud in pleasure

God, post more tights

I’d pull those gold shorts down and rip a hole so she can sit down and show me how she plays with her pussy while I slip her shoes off and play and lick her nylon feet

I was not expecting that

Wwyd to these two whores?

She looks real happy about that hay bail, so I guess all you have to do is get her one?

moar

Wwyd

Damn this girl looks thick, fuck is she cute though. I want to make tits bounce and her belly ripple as my hand sink in that soft skin of hers. More? Nudes?

not fat needle dick, she is awesome....go fuck yourself fag

take her to have her stupid tat removed

lick her ass

Pull that top off and get her bent over spreading her asshole while I put a dildo tail in her and leave it in while I fill her pussy and fuck her like the stupid dog filter!

i would take her to vet to put her asleep.
forever.

oh my, what I would do...........

run