American education

>American education

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20160504/why-i-bared-my-breasts-for-a-school-photo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Redpilgrim schools will never drop to this level.

>not 6 million likes

Jews off their game desu.

Gassing these kikes lmao #YOLO

I think this would be a fun activity if you memed it correctly.

>what you're picture is showing

>when you're done, feel ree

Dont mind if I do

>bitches about the education system in our country
>too much of a cuck to leave

who the fuck is king selassie and how is he relevant to WW2

>Blindly defending the degenerate education

You're the cuck mate.

> It's one of these threads

This one too

No wonder americans are retarded as fuck.

>feel REE to cut them out

WE

Life has become so stable, safe and mundane ... the current generation has to drum up bullshit causes and solve imaginary problems

WUZ

6 million hours in ms paint

This is why the other countries are beating us

Why did I laugh so much at this?

Good shit.

KANGZ

What a shitty generation.

N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>1) We Wuz Stab In The Back And Shieet
>2) Why we have this treaty and shiet? We dindu nuffin we wuz good boys trying to get back our hommies.
>3) Yo poland, I like your land, I want it, now we could do this the easy way or the hard way. I see you choosing the hard way

hnnngh

>american erdukaton

What was the reaction for the creators for the top pic

>they shoehorned in the King of Ethiopia.

yeah he kicked Italy's ass and so did everyone else including Germany at the end.

How is king WE WUZ more important than Tojo, Chiang Kai-Shek, charles de gaulle, and even Mao?

Funny how millennials are exceedingly irreligious, but they're so fucking bent on believing in destiny, fate, straining to find meaning or purpose out of existence.

>King of Ethiopia.
Didn't he make a speech to the league of nation saying something "Today it was us, tomorrow it will be you." Then the French and British leader's laughed at the absurdity?

No clue. Found these on Sup Forums.

Isnt 1102 kikes not that many?

At least we know how to poo in loo, unless you live in San Francisco.

>you're

Some non-WWI/WWII

My last one

So what are straight kids who don't use instragram going to do?

Lol #crispynips

It's like they are out of touch and don't know how to reach these kids.

kek. this has potential

That's not funny at all. It's totally expected.
Most people who don't believe in God do believe in luck, fate, ghosts, healing energy, and other retarded shit.

>Swedish education
thelocal.se/20160504/why-i-bared-my-breasts-for-a-school-photo

I got you here brother!

Beautiful, thanks.

#lampshadefactory made me lol

Yeah high school is a fucking joke what else is new

It's cause humans are designed to be sad sacks of shit
Being happy uses way too much energy compared to being sad

Reminder that media of all kinds is propaganda

The contrast is funny: they're so outraged by the how unbelievable, fantastical or "anti-science" religion is ... then they run off to worship crystals, latch onto homeopathy and try to cure cancer with fruit diets and kombucha.

You don't know about Italy and it's failure to create a fascist neo Roman Empire starting with Ethiopia?

>nobody cared or cares because niggers
>Salasise begged for help in the league of nations cause Italy used chemical weapons

Also Rastafarian's think he is jesus incarnated and he is basically the reason you see those guys conversating about how "we wuz dah joos"

A few more

Two more

Last one

>Instagram WWII

Someone please post cyanide. I need to take some right now.

This is truly moving.

Thanks for this

>implying I ever was defending it

I don't care enough to bitch about it. You, on the other hand, do. I'll tell you the same thing that I tell the monkies who work in my factory.

"You don't like it, leave. If you stay, then don't bitch you fucking cuck"

I feel nothing but anger.

Holy kek. Americans are dumb as fuck. No wonder their IQ is in the low 90s. They literally need Asians to keep it up.

We could probably make our own. I'm sure there are hundreds of these just girl things online.

Am I the only one that doesn't mind this idea? It's engaging kids in history in a way that they know and are more likely to remember.

>>> reddit

Here in Sweden no one believes in anything.
Only the media and the politicians.

And what exactly is >>>/reddit/ about what I said? What's wrong with trying to get kids to engage in history?

I don't get it, what's wrong with your education
The pic is funny

it's facetious and distracting from the real learning of history.

It's not memorable because it's a silly assignment.

>King Selassie

The fuck?

You people have black history month. Are you really surprised they are shoehorning some kangz n shiet into WW2 education?

They have to do this in order for dindo's to get out of elementary school.
Just look at them, they formed their own language because regular English grammar/vocabulary structures are too hard.

aside from all the spelling mistakes I'm assuming this is some low level thing for kids, so nothing

>Not 1488 likes

topkek

>Instagram an enermous, complicated conflict that left tens of millions dead, wounded and homeless

>#crispynips

american "education"

lol

>King Selassie
WE

Wasn't he just fucking terrible with money?
Lemme guess, you have no clue.

Just gonna add, if you think that the image isnt retarded horseshit then you need to read up on dem economicals

This is a fact, and Ted Kaczynski proved it in his manifesto.

>hurr le sad is easier than le happy
School starts at 8, right?

>Edison backed out of paying Tesla $50,000 to fix his DC motor – which Tesla did with great ease. He managed to turn an inefficient device into something incredibly efficient that saved Edison all sorts of money (well more than he agreed to pay Tesla). All he said was that Tesla failed to “understand the American sense of humor” (Tesla was a Serbian immigrant). More like he failed to realize how much of a stingy two-timer Edison was. Edison offered to up his pay from $18 a week to all of $25. Tesla, not a moment too soon (but far too many too late), resigned. Thereafter he wound up digging ditches, before starting his own company and accepting investments to do some experiments in his own right.

I always thought america is the land where hard work and intelligence pays off but seems like being an asshole is much better.

>america is the land where hard work and intelligence pays off
Yeah I don't don't know if they told you but slavshits don't apply

What was that shit with the tower? I'll look for it
Also this contributes nothing. He got robbed and then started a company, information about the company is actually relevant.

Kekulous rift

Thx to this slav shit you have the electricity to power your PC to shitpost daily.

>B-because of tesla you power your PC! Slavs are relevant!!!!
This is some we wuz tier shit