nope

their best since amnesiac, though

hell no

the truth will mess you up

Said no one ever

nigga I just did

But not than Kid-A.

i agree

nah, imo its below average in their discography, although it grows on me with each listen

You really messed up everything

In Rainbows > A Moon Shaped Pool > Hail To The Thief > Kid A = Tomorrow's Modern Boxes > Amok > OK Computer

Not Even Meme'in

your """opinion""" is ass

this is pretty questionable but i guess i'll just have to accept that other people have different tastes and that music is subjective

THIS

When will this site ever learn?

true, but everyone knows amnesiac tops kid a

i listen to burn the witch then skip straight to true love waites

i would say OK computer is objectively better but i love amsp pool more anyway because it means more to me on an emotional level

I agree, but the only reason I do is because OK computer just feels so dated and stale to me at this point and this album is so much more interesting.

>objectively
there's that word again

Amnesiac > Kid A > In Rainbows > AMSP > HTTT > OKC > TKOL > The Bends > you dont have to write pablo honey at the end every time

Trying to be objective in music is worthless. Just listen to what you like the most and don't think too much about it. The less you think the better

AMSP > In Rainbows > Ok Computer > Amnesiac > Kid A > The Bends > Hail to the Thief > Pablo Honey > The King of Limbs

inb4 pleb filter

100% accurate

respectable.

>Amnesiac > Kid A
hol up

I can see why you'd say that. My two favourites by them are In Rainbows and ok Computer, but the bends, kid a and AMSP come very close behind. It depends what mood I'm in, and it's so hard to judge them because they're all perfect or very close

They're all good really, the power of destruction is not be underestimated. People process the power to destroy worlds. The ultimate danger to humanity, is it's self.

OFFICIAL

In Rainbows > Ok Computer > Amnesiac > The Bends > The King of Limbs Live From the Basement > Kid A > A Moon Shaped Pool > Hail to the Thief > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey

What. Are you ok? I didn't understand any of what you said.

The Bends = OKC = KidA > In Rainbows > AMSP HTTT > Amnesiac > PH > KOL

definitely in the top half imo

>pablo last
plebs

This

OK Computer > In Rainbows > Kid A > The Bends > A Moon Shaped Pool > Hail To The Thief > Amnesiac > The King Of Limbs > Pablo Honey

Hail To The Thief = Kid A > A Moon Shaped Pool > OK Computer > Amnesiac > In Rainbows > The Bends > The King Of Limbs > Pablo Honey

Clearly the shit album, more like

amnesiac is Kid A: the good version

OK Computer = Kid A = In Rainbows = A Moon Shaped Pool > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > The Bends > Pablo Honey > The King of Limbs

IR = KID A = OKC = AMSP > Amnesiac = The Bends > HTTT = TKOL > Pablo

HTTT would probably be a better album if it were trimmed down a bit and rearranged for flow, it has some really really good songs

TKOL also has some S tier songs but they come out better in live shows (bloom, feral, lotus)

>b-sides and outtakes are better than the real thing

The Bends > In Rainbows = OK Computer = Airbag/How Am I Driving EP = Iron Lung EP > A Moon Shaped Pool > Kid A = Amnesiac > TKOL > Pablo Honey > HTTT

Wow I actually agree with this exactly

>they chose pulk/pull, hunting bears, and a remix of morning bell over fog, worrywort, orgy, kinetic, and cuttooth

>Amnesiac at the top
>higher than Kid A, OKC, IR, Moon, HTTT, and King of Limbs
You
Fucking
Contrarian

They begin with Kid A as far as I'm concerned. OK Computer is fine as a transitional album like Talk Talk's The Colour of Spring. The only problem with this comparison is that that album is preceded by two great, sophisticated synthpop albums, whereas OKC is preceded by "alternative rock" singles+filler dogshit.

>he doesn't like the bends

This
Amnesiac suffers because it has no dynamics. It's a constant, tense hum that is admittedly satisfying, but not as memorable or as emotive as most of their other records.

Most of the songs are fine on their own but suffer from being bridged together with songs that are just too similar in texture. King of Limbs suffers in a similar way.

Then there's literal shit like Morning Bell and Hunting Bears that have no damn place on the record. I dont think Cuttooth would've dit the record well, but Sounds of Orgy, Fog, Kinetic, and definitely Worrywort would've fit the record much better.

>Hunting Bears
>shit

I will quietly literally stab you m8

Hail to the Thief is There There and anything mediocre enough for them to be willing to let EMI have it. Any songs that could have been great are killed by the that'll-do production.

Why do people defend what is literally a slide guitar riff over some of Colin's least inspired bass work?

If that song didn't have the title "Hunting Bears" you would have no idea what image it was trying to conjure up because it's literally filler.

There There, 2 + 2, Myx, Sail To the Moon, Where I end, And Punchup are all great tracks tho

Not really, no. Planet Telex and the singles are good, but then you hear the other album tracks and remember that this is big-label "alternative rock", not indie, and that if you're old enough to drink, you're not who it's addressing.

It's literally a cover off the best Brian Eno album.

It's great. It fits perfectly in tone and in pacing where it lands on the record.

It's like people who shit on Treefingers.

2 biggest pleb filters in Radiohead's catalog

to me it just feels like "ok, guess im gunna have to wait until i hear like spinning plates, cool"

saw an alt track listing that had kinetic there and it flowed much better

The Amnesiac version of Morning Bell is good though. The Kid A version is the one that sucks.

No, Sail is passable, the rest are just vomit, pallid, badly-produced, alienated labour. Punchup is Pop is Dead-tier.

TKOL > AMSR > the rest of their overhyped trash.

Being contrarian on this board is the biggest meme.

well i like them so guess i better go kill myself for having SUBHUMAN TASTE IN MUSIC

>he thinks Where I End & You Begin is a bad song

The difference is Treefingers is actually good.

Again, if you close your eyes and hear Treefingers without knowing the title, it'll fill the right mood for you at that point in the album. The title only adds to that experience. Treefingers is gorgeous and it adds to the album even more because of where it is.

Hunting Bears, if it is a cover of this Brian Eno song, is a very poor reconstruction of it that adds literally nothing. It's placement makes no fucking sense either- after the incredibly tense, long-winded Dollars&Cents, you would expect something with more swell and more dynamics, instead of a fucking delayed slide riff for two minutes.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6gC-xe0K8

People who defend literal shit by calling it "pleb-filter" are just contrarians.

It's an entr'acte between the rocky stuff and the very different qualities of the last two tracks, like Night-Scented Stock on Never For Ever. Do you even prog?

Tinker Tailor is one of their most underrated songs in their entire discography.

You couldn't have that more backwards.
Contrarian detected
You too sir. 2+2, Myx, and fucking There There are undeniably top tier Radiohead. Where I End is gorgeous as well, but I get why people might not like it. Anyone trying to shit on There There is just being edgy.

It could have been good, but the production, arrangement and performance are all too half-arsed.

>that orchestral climax
You get the musical climax on that song, only to follow up with the emotional climax of True Love Waits.

That's how you know it's their last album.

t. guy who tips his dessert onto the same plate as his main course

Not better than OK Computer, and..

discord.gg/ZQURSJ

I have no idea how someone could arrive at the conclusion that song is "half assed"

Especially the arrangement? Like how else could they have arranged it, that's the only version of it that you know. Please, I'm dying to know how Radiohead could have tried harder in arranging that song.

i just want them to release whatever songs they have left, because i know they recorded more in the AMSP sessions than just those songs

I NEED CUT A HOLE

It's honestly my favorite part of the entire album.

I said There There, but the rest is either mediocre by dint of performance/production or intrinsically mediocre.

>intrinsically mediocre
wew lad

>He doesn't like Wolf at the Door

The production on the entire album is flat, only There There has acoustics that suit it. You can hear that, I hope? The arrangement isn't inventive enough when I listen to the composition and think of the other great things this group have done.

Oh, and Sail. Sail is produced. The rest just sounds like a glass wall.

>unfinished b-sides of OK Computer are better than Kid A or OK Computer

contrarian fucks in this thread I swear

>He doesn't like Anyone Can Play Guitar

Anyone can pretend to rate garbage for keks

I don't know how you can like them if you like Radiohead's better stuff, but it's your life.

Am I the only one that likes Got to Sleep?