[...] you don't have to use a silver bullet, but if you forge one [...

>[...] you don't have to use a silver bullet, but if you forge one [...] we don't have to depend on the kindness of monsters

he was right even if he actually meant to use it

>his silver bullet is literally a monster he depends on the kindness of
>it turns on him immediately

BRAVO LEX!

Whatever. The point is his original argument was very reasonable.

His whole Mad-Hatter shit was terrible. A Kevin Spacey Lex would have been better.

and also his silver bullet was the kryptonite, not the monster

translation:
>I want Kevin Spacey to fuck me in the ass

The silver bullet is kryptonite. Kryptonite didnt turn against him. He never got to use his silver bullet because, batman. At that point he did not have access to the codex. So he wasnt talking about the monster.

So are you telling me that you enjoyed all that fidgeting shaking and trembling """""""acting""""" he did?

in the comics carrying krypnotite on his person gives him cancer and thats why he goes bald, but zack the hack fucked that up and had him having his head shaved in prison for some reason

this kills the DCuck

>Clutching at straws: the post

Yeah I did. He was a litle damaged hyper intelligent boy with a fortune to his name, in the body of a grown man. His violent outbursts and him trying to control those, to seem collect and like someone who knows what they're doing to get what he wants link to the trembling, shaking and speech impediments.

He's a spoiled brat who can't handle "no".
Where batman is at the end of the his life as batman, seeing robin getting killed, not caring about branding and admitting that there really is no point to fighting crime. We get a young lex luthor, less cold and calculating then his adult self, not in control of his emotions yet.

I really enjoyed it actually. Lex is the child, superman the adult and batman the elderly.

This takes inspiration from many graphic novels, but doesn't follow them to the letter. That's what makes it fresh. Do you really care how he loses his hair?

not him. but yes it perfectly represented a rich heir with personality disorders. excellent casting as Lex

yes

I think we got off on the wrong foot. Maybe we should fuck?

Any other long-time DC readers feel more comfortable calling this version "Alexander Luthor" rather than "Lex Luthor"?

I guess it's because:
>He's so young and less composed than your typical Lex Luthor
>Red hair
>He even refers to himself as "Alexander" and says that "Lex" was his father

I know Lex has always been short for Alexander, but it just feels more appropriate to call this guy "Alexander Luthor" for now. I wouldn't be surprised if he gradually develops into a more traditional "Lex Luthor" though.

whatever, bitchtits

Alexander Luthor Jr is a real character in DC though

fuck you

k

Third best capeshit villain portrayal desu

>all these patricians acknowledging Jesse's Lex
Based

I don't think anyone had issues with eisenjews lex did they?

lurk moar, he was getting shit on since he first got cast.