youtu(dot)be/A_sY2rjxq6M?t=
youtu(dot)be/A_sY2rjxq6M?t=1m21s
share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

I'm not familiar with this story, but I assume it didn't get hit by a commercial jet plane?

no Illuminati involved

yea news said they noticed a severe lack of a boeing 757 in the building

Fucking Muslims strike again

No Bush inside-job explosives planted in the building.

youtu(dot)be/A_sY2rjxq6M?t=

relevant

Now I'm no expert, but I feel like that may play a role in why it hasn't fallen down.

fuck

youtu(dot)be/A_sY2rjxq6M?t=1m21s

there we go

absolutely no one in this world claimed the impact of the planes brought down any building on earth. the towers stood for hours after impact. build 7 was never hit and fell like a house of cards.

I hate to draw conclusions before the experts have investigated and collected the data and facts but im going out on a limb here and i'm gonna have to agree w/ you

You stupid fucking imbecile. First day on Sup Forums?

Explain to me

Not a single white british person was injured or killed

what an idiot

nah man just half-awake

never hit with a plane, but hit with debris, plus it burned for hours and the floors inside and the roof fell in before the outer shell fell away

> all fires are the same
> this one not accelerated by jet fuel

HURRRRRRR DURRRRRRR

Not built by lazy Americans and their mexican slaves

It helps to keep in mind that news does not know everything, and there might in fact be some kind of boeing leak inside the building itself, possibly from an underground source. That nobody has yet detected.

This building had no steel beams.

Waiting patiently for some asshole to start claiming they have a connection to 911 and shill against any theories that don't fit the official narrative. Happens every time.

link don't work

replace the dot friend yes it does

more like half-asleep

yeah, I know, just wanna call you out for doing that stupid "dot" shit.

Bush did 14/5

Wait a minute, can a building burn without a plane?

Why the WTC7 collapsed on 9/11?

No plane. Few hours of fire and it collapsed.

No. Even when there is a flame it cannot ignite without an airplane.

Super thermite

Trips of truth.

9/11 involved like explosives planted somewhere inside the buildings. that is certain.

whereas this tower fire is only severe because of the no smoke alarms inside the buildings (only in homes of residents, no one knew there was smoke until they opened their flat doors) and the newly placed cladding on the exterior which acted as a catalyst here causing the fire to engulf faster.

once is a controlled demo the other is just stupidity.

fuck ton of debris hit it, plus the floors and roof fell in before the shell gave way

So I guess the sun is full of planes. It makes sense if every plane goes to the sun's core when they die.

so who would win a fight, regular sun with is made of lava or conspiracy sun made of airplanes?

No your not an expert the building in America East built to withstand being hit by a 757. The buildings g in London burnt from the bottom meaning it should be far weaker as the top floors wouldn't have anything other than the damaged building below to support them. You don't really need to be an expert to know this simple common sense and the natural physics would this.
>trying to imply controlled explosions weren't used in NY
>Refuses to believe his own government isnt corruot
>actually thinks they give a fuck about the public
Americunt zombies walking into WW3 cos they believe thir bullshit media. While rest of world can see who is causing all of the bother and conflicts. Why is the U. S provoking N. Korea by stationing 3 nuclear armed aircraft carriers around its shores. Wouldnt anyone try and develop missiles to defend itself if that happened to them?

A black hole made of german debt

BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN LET'S BURN THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

Your psych should switch you over to the lowest dose version of Adderall.

because no Mossad was required to burn it.

yes.
example: WTC7

Someone burnt their crumpets

The world trade centers were not built to withstand a hit from a 757. They were built to withstand small aircraft.

i'M AN ATHEIST HURR DURR
THE UNIVERSE CREATED ITSELF
9-11 WAS DONE BY THOSE MOOSLEMS

Then why did they collapse vertically in ten seconds?

AMEN!

The light weight material used in the construction is not a sufficient fuel source to bring the temperature to the failing point of the steel.

Because they got hit by a fucking jet plane?

Yes of course the sun is full of planes. Do you even science class, bro?

Because your life has no meaning. P.S. get rid of that moustache it doesn't work with only 3 hairs.

I'd imagine that in atleast one of those 100 flats that there was a fridge-freezer packed full with top dollar foods that's now all cooked but no one to feast on it all. But news only cares about the infants. Fuck them. I want a kebab.

.., why is it hotter under the logs than on top of?

> burns all night and all day
> Helicopters flying around filming it
> Mfw can't helicopters be saving anyone?

They want them to burn

Neither did WTC7 but down it fell so symmetrically.

Aftermath picture

Asymmetric damage causes symmetric collapse? Do you even physics?

Besides do you have a source for your claim? Because NIST and the official 9/11 inquiry states that fire was the primary cause for collapse of WTC7.

Everybody knows the sun is made of lava and fire, relax man

>ISIS has 4 letters
>fire has 4 letters
Co-incidence? I think NOT! Also,
>ISIS rhymes with spices
>fire rhymes with fire
>that's neat

>ropes are heatseeking they and noclip fall through roofs and ceilings

Nigga you just got a triple double

That doesn't explain the symmetry nor the speed of the collapse. The collapse violated the conservation of energy principle.

Triple nigga doubles speak the truth

Looks a little undercooked perhaps another 11-12 hours will do.

Same thing was said about the Pentagon.

This is a concrete structure that gets its strength and stability from a reinforced concrete core. Twin towers were steel frame

ye and it barrely burned. Not even 1/10 of the fire from london

ye keep lying to yourself

Trips of truth
>kek when also emergency no. for uk

Bush didnt this

I would have to say say the decomposition of organic matter under the log generates heat. Same as in compost heaps.

faggots it was a fridge setting it on fire, no plane, no terror attack. most ppl migrants there

>Bleeds for a week and doesn't die.
Checkmate

Shut up, you evil cunt.

Its funny, when you think about it, burgers will eventually end up recreating the old towers and auto-steer a 757 into it just to finally get over it once and for all.

>and its still going to be a better investment than the border wall

What's the story? I'm an unemoployed bastard that plays vidya all day, I don't watch the news.

Kys

some horseshit. get back to your video game(s).

A building in london catches fire, everybody thinks that i was a terror attack. Most likely a natural cause.

People are so brainwashed be pic related that they drink the jew sperm daily.

People forget that hitler was allied with muslims against the zionist jews.

sand niggers started the fire

Easily explained. This building wasn't demolished. Steel beams don't collapse without detonation of explosives. ;)

>Muslim, Muslim, Muslim

Don't forget the trigger event, uneducated shithead.(Or you ARE a jew and do this for satisfaction)

ahh, glass half empty/full argument. the best.
this is absentee council housing landlords breeding complacency, and many poor affected people had no choice in the underlying problem, and no say. they allow subletting in these giant towers, which are provided freely to impoverished or needy people, need i say more?

>>what is radiant heat?
>>what is refractory material in the form of burnt, vitrified matter?
DURRHURR FIRE ONLY GO UP FLAME NO GET HOTTER THAN SMALL FIRE IF BIGGER FIRE. PRESSURE NO BUILD AND THERE NO SUCH THING AS RADIATION DURRRR

lel"d

It was, mostly, muzzys and blacks in there so who really cares?

Not sure if bait or Christian logic.