Did Queen Elizabeth hate Princess Diana because Diana was so much more loved the world around...

Did Queen Elizabeth hate Princess Diana because Diana was so much more loved the world around? Did she hate her out of petty jealousy that people preferred Princess Diana to her?

Princess Diana was a class act with a kind heart, the polar opposite of Queen Elizabeth, so it's no wonder the people of the world by and large preferred the princess to the queen bitch?

What crawled up Queen E's butt? How did she end up being such a bitch when her mother the Queen Mum was so elegant, classy, and likable? Why did she hate Princess Diana so? I don't know why you Britcucks keep propping that old biddy up.

When you start looking into it, the whole thing is sketchy.

It starts getting interesting once you realize what was on the dashboard when the accident happened.

cause she was a common whore

Princess D. was just a breeding mare to stave off the inbreeding, once she was done and started to fuck around in public they got rid of her.

I envy Michele Obama, that she got to condescendingly pat that old bat on the back. God, I love Michele for doing that, putting that old bitch in her rightful place...

THIS

It's because di was coal burning with dodi

oi u cheeky git that's my queen m8

What was on the dashboard?

Can you speak English?

Her face.

Another US victory to me lol

No, Diana was with a Muslim, she didn't want the future king having Muslim step-brothers/sisters.
It was a good thing to 'accidentally' her.

Probably because she didn't treat her position with the respect owed and acted like a movie star.
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Arab cum

from

Diana was a coal burner

Obama should be on British money. Britain really is our cuck, the poor saps even fight our wars for us, it's beautiful.

It would have been hilarious if Michelle Obama had bent down and looked the Queen right in the face and pinched both her cheeks and jiggled them back and forth while saying to her

>You are just precious, I wish I could fit you in my purse and take you home with me

Can the Turk who posts dead American soldiers please do your work?

Are you feeling salty over Americans insulting your queen? Hmm?

At least we have a white queen rather than Empress Obongo

What do you think retard?
>hey guys look at me I'm being a massive faggot, are you annoyed yet?

She hated her because she was British and the entire Royal family of England are Danish faggots

>At least we have a white queen rather than Empress Obongo
Who ends up getting cucked by Michele Obama when she patted her on the back. You are our cucks,

>Know your place, keep your place, be a shoe.

this is why we didn't give a shit when 9/11 happened

I must say Britain does feel rather comfy around and under our feet.

Thank you Britain for the arch support, not that you have a choice in the matter.

Which is why you DIDN'T invade both Afghanistan AND Iraq at our behest?

>being cucked by

The entirety of Britain was pissed at your nigger's complete lack of decorum

most British people didn't give a fuck about your 9/11.

Diana was a cunt who deserved everything she got

Diana was an arabs whore. She deserved to die and I hope it was painful

Yet, I know people that were crying on 7/7. Burgers everywhere were worried about their mummy nation. Yet, here you are talking shit.

can't have famous and likable white people like diana marrying arabs pre-911, gotta keep the narrative

good for you, I did not give a rats arse about 9/11 seeing as you cunts were funding the IRA and took away our Empire. The USA is no friend of ours.

She was way too beautiful for Britbongistan.

I don't know anyone that have a shit over 9/11 either to be honest. That said, I also wasn't fussed about 7/7. Allahu ackbar

ITT: euroniggers proving how worthless they really are.
i'm ashamed to be descended from you lot, you are all subhuman shitters and i'm glad you all are getting dicked to death by towelniggers.

.....dicks
We are better, burger-brother, we are better.

Cheated on a member of the royal family with a Muslim. High treason is the one crime that still carries the death penalty here, but a public trial and hanging would have been bad PR.

Do you think the Queen will survive to 2017?

> og cucks that imported millions of niggers because the "elite" """"needed"""" them
> try to banter europe about towelheads

You down on KoolAid nigga?

i just hate them so god damn much, they are arrogant condescending niggers that only go either muh dik or dat murrican devil done battle of ashencourt behead the lot.
the point is got i can't think of a single redeeming thing europeans do, they invented nothing of value and brought this hell upon the world because they thought they could civilize monkeys and fucktoys, we wouldn't have the nigger problem if we properly kept the stupid fuckers in the farms where they belong which we couldn't do because euroniggers triggers lolberals to beg and convince the unwashed masses women and monkeys are fucking people.

> diana cheated

That prince husband of hers was cheating his whole life, what did he get?

>Thinking rules apply for Princes
She burned the coal, she had to pay the toll.

OOGA BOOGA BOOO

> be fat little microdik burgerboi
> i just hate these goddamn euros SO MUCH!!!

kek

How does it feel knowing that your hodgepodge country will never be relevant again?
They're being conquered right now, they are just lashing out.

>literally muh dik
As expected of the Euronigger.

There is a lot of video footage and photography that shows the contrary.

>flag
>the mayor of the capital

Not with enemies of the state, and not as a woman. Take your leftist republican-apologist nonsense back to tumblr.

It's a "friend" of your Government though, and that's not changing any time soon. We have great sway over your country and politics.

>flag
Russia illegalised Prophet Muhammad cartoons and has actual sharia law in various regions and it is illegal to offend Muslim sensibilities. Moscow has more Muslims than all of the UK alone.

Get your head out of your own arse Ruski.

What do Jews have to do with Princess diana and the royal family?

a member of the royal family cheats on a common whore =/= a common whore cheats on a member of the royal family WITH A FUCKIN SHITSKIN MUZZIE

>everyone i don't like is a jew
>don't look behind the curtain; oy vey!
i see you there fucking shill kike.

Charles, Prince of Wales was the first cuck in the UK. LAWL.

So you think members of the royal family should have extramarital affairs with avowed members of an anti-British death cult?
I hope Trump deports you into the fucking sea, lad.

So they found jizz on the dashcam as "evidence", huh?

Not only is this Britain we're talking about (zipping yourself into bags and shooting yourself notwithstanding), but come on.

The prince was a massive piece of shit and Diana didn't deserve to die for allegedly putting him into his place.

I don't really believe the arab shit was anything significant, but I do think Diana wanted to start a big scandal.

Who knows maybe she discovered how the royal family is filled with pedo satanists and thought she'd get away with telling the world because she was liked.

YES FEED ME

Diana deserved to die. She was a common whore.

Diana attempted to cuck him, and she died for it. That's the correct response.
A cuck would have simply let her walk away or, even worse, stayed married to her.

There's literally no proofs about her whoring around. Only damage control and assumptions.

>le epib trol goys!
>gib you's
>Nobody cares anyways i mean who gives a shit, its Sup Forums goys!
>MFW

Yes there was. It is commonly known.

I was going to ask how it feels to get a taste of your own medicine, but then I realized you're not Australia.

I thought it was Charles who cheated by running around with that ugly old hag Camilla?

> commonly known

Like every thing that's spammed in British media with no proofs, until the populace takes the shite as fact.

Airliners going down over Ukraine and BBC knowing who shot them 30 minutes after the crash being a good and recent example.

Kickass get aside, it doesn't matter. Charles is a prince, rumours that he's been done wrong like that are just as destructive as it actually happening. His reputation is central to our self-respect as a nation.
People were talking, and someone had to answer for it. Even if we buy your line that Diana was a good girl, getting rid of her put an end to the talk. There are some rumours you simply can't risk being true.

Haha greatest game ever!

What reputation does Charles have in the world, do you think?

Most countries where the BBC didn't dedicate at least 2 years of non-stop damage control to the "accident", just see him as a sleazy old fuck.

I'd say this was roughly the time the world started giving much fewer fucks about your royal family in general, so who cares anyways.

For some reason Brits don't really acknowledge this anymore.

Dayum, queenie's got some honkers

What makes you think I give a shit what the world thinks about him? It's what the country thinks that matters here, and Diana had to go.

Your sociology professors lied to you. A man (a prince, no less) cheating is not morally equivalent to a common whore doing it. Feminists are delusional.

Well if your prince looks like 15 generation of incest and gets a bombing commoner hottie, youd expect him to at LEAST fuck hot underage slav cuties and not that racehorse camilla.

It's called old age and sagging.

That's his business. Doesn't change the fact that Diana sleeping with Dodi Fayed constituted treason. Funny how this topic brings all the cucks out of the woodwork though, perhaps you think it was wonderfully progressive and an example for Germany to follow?

What kind of drivel is this? The only reason "your country thinks X", is because there was a MASSIVE media campaign to tell you what to think. This is fucking Britbongistan of the 90s we're talking about.

Never mind the fact, that there were ridiculous rumors about Charles for years before D's death, would you like to describe what the country felt when they saw that disgusting shell of a human on live TV, standing next to fucking Diana?

Stop trying to deny that EVERYBODY loved her. You won't be able to white-wash Diana's history no matter how many times you call her a whore.

>>youd expect him to at LEAST fuck hot slav cuties and not that racehorse camilla.
THIS, this so damn much.

Him and Camilla were probably pedo satanist buddies. You can't just do your satanist bullshit with anyone off the street, you need someone who you've known for a long time.

I don't care who loved her. She committed treason, she died for it, the end. Public opinion does not erase her crimes.

That fucking pic. I'm seriously triggered.
NOBODY lays hands upon Her Majesty.
She's fucking lucky she wasn't shot. Laying hands upon Her Majesty is attacking my country.

When I was in the military, I had to swear an oath:

>I (your name), swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors and that I will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty, her heirs and successors in person, crown and dignity against all enemies and will observe and obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and successors and of the generals and officers set over me.

This oath is eternal. It has no expiry date.
There is no mention of country in that oath. That's because the Monarch IS the country.
Anyone who serves in the military must swear this.

> she died for treason

A likely story.

What are you gonna do about it?

Long live your scaly overlords eh Nigel?

I got a question, what was the name of the royal who had these really ridicoulos drama about her.
Like prostituting herself to rich saudis, getting caught doing drugs etc pp.
I forgot her name she wasnt that high up on the hiarchy. kind of redhead,bit chubby.

good idea. makes sense.

Nah she's always had some honkers

>A man (a prince, no less

ahh, titles. the bane of british existence.

this clod thought it romantic to tell camila that he fantasized about being her tampon.

the lowest commoner in britain could do better than that juvenile approach.

royalty. yeah baby.

>trying to cuck the prince with an enemy of the state isn't treason
Ahmed pls

Why risk life or limb for that old crow. I wouldn't cross a street to do shit for that bitch.

Your enemies of the state are mayors now, so what did you kill Diana for exactly?

Come on, it's pretty much 100% confirmed that Charles is a pedo. Look at that guy. Why would you defend him?

Well in a few months, we get to laugh as Liz goes on ruling and the Obamas fade into irrelevance. I wonder what Barack will do once he's out of politics with no useful skills and no legacy.

I think she must've been one of those people who was just born old. She looks old as fuck even here.