G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

schedule is full. meeting friends for lunch and games this afternoon

not an asshole like u. so why

Laziness

i hope you have fun
that's good you are not an asshole.

i don't kill myself so that i can laugh at faggots who fail at life more than i do

Why are you so mean to me, I've only been nice to you.

Because I want to watch money in the bank next Sunday. Maybe after that though

I've actually been awake since last night.

have you had many laughs lately?
i'm sorry.
hope it's a good movie.
why no sleep ?

I wait until my parents are dead. I don't want to hurt them with my suicide. I'm already their failure.

>Why no sleep?

Meanly because of the fact that my sleep schedule is fucked to all hell. But I like to be awake at night. It's quiet. and I have time to myself. Which is always nice. Plus it's a nice change of pace compared to the otherwise chaotic days.

Cause I'm bettering myself and if that doesn't pan out then

why do you think of yourself as a failure?
have you tried sleep drugs?
i hope it does pan out.

because i have an amazon package being delivered tomorrow

>have you tried sleep drugs

Like I said, It's not much of a problem. I can fix my sleep schedule whenever I want but also like I said, I'm more of a night owl. I prefer the night more than day anyway.

Hey OP. Was actually scrolling to find your thread. You having a good morning, so far?

And I'm not going to kill myself today because, of course, the Reel Big Fish concert is tonight. Apart from that, I won't because I just don't want to. Things aren't the greatest, but I'm managing my way through them.

And I want to say thank you. These threads have actually helped me out a lot, mentally. So thank you, OP, you're doing a really good thing.

I'm too bitter to kill myself.

Not OP, but I can relate. It's the whole reason I got a third shift job. I see a lot of weirdos, but there's actually some really cool people that are out.

Killing myself what difference does it even make having no rl friends and having gamed 270hours in last 2 weeks

well you're just assuming I'm not going to kill myself today, aren't you?
I'm not really sure when I'm going to do it. I like to keep it a surprise.
Once I hit that moment of being content, when I actually feel happy, right then would be the perfect moment.
And life is pretty good right now. GF that isn't a pet, in other words has a job and doesn't require constant maintenance. Job is satisfactory, it doesn't hurt my ego and I'm paid well enough for it. Honestly, today just might be the day to go out on top before I get fired while I'm reading the text she breaks up with me in.
Yup, today is looking pretty good for the ol' enditall.

>rela bgi fish
fuck u fagget get a job.. a ReAl job fagget

>3/10 for getting me to double check my post for spelling.

I chuckled, though.

what is it ?
as long as you are comfortable with it then.
enjoy the concert bro.
my morning is going ok, thanks for asking.
cool.
those are pretty awesome trips.
you have friends. i'm your friend.
glad its looking good.

I'm gonna flip the script a little.

Why are you NOT going to kill yourself today?

And thank you. I'm hoping for a great time.

wifi card for my mac air

I haven't slept yet, and I'm too much of a bitch to kms.

I finish a college course this week, it will be the first time I've ever stuck something out until the end. I'll then be starting university in September. For the first time in my life I've got meaning and a goal to strive for.

Also my new girlfriend is amazing in bed.

Hang in there fellow anons.

Boyfriend. Nothing else

i've no reason to die.
think i'll stick around
appreciate you asking.
that's cool. i hope it's very fast and reliable.
hope you get some rest soon.

Just received a check for $62k.

I got some shopping to do.

those great things.
kick butt in your course.
keep penetrating your girlfriend with your penis until mutual orgasm.

I can't leave my family with that grief. It's too selfish.

Still wanna die though.

No problem, OP.

cause I'm getting the pussy today, might do that tomorrow.

Thank you user, I certainly will.

be sure to save alot.
stay alive.
pussy is a good thing to get.

Have not seen lesbian make out yet in real life

Will wait for that

i wish you luck in seeing that.

Will wait for this thread tommrow n give you the same reason bcs it won't happen I feel seeing lesbian making out in my bed while I smoke up

Sauce

hopefully you'll witness it today, and you can share the story tommorrow.

>WilL nOt KilL yOurSeLf TodAy

Guls with hairy armpit and curvy ass .. one with dreads and other with short will make out in my bed today?? While I smoke up !!

This will never happen user !!
Never
Ever
Never user

nothing is impossible.

I've had that exact scenario happen

I don't think so user ..
I think a Nike advert slogan will help me with that

Green text

Sauce please

excellent.
think positive.

Thats lenova slogan user

Inb4 copyright infringement follows you back to your living room

idk
i hope that doesn't happen.

I got bigger plans

>go to beach hotel with couple of buddies
>we bring bottles on bottles
>sister and sister's friends arrive at our room that night bringing green
>decent party going on in the living space and kitchenette
>towards the back where the bedroom is the REAL party is going on
>chilling on hotel bed, crossed, watching two college girls make out intensely
>decide to join
>sister breaks up friends and in turn cock blocking me
>they all get their shit together since it's like 3am and some have classes in morning
>half-cocked and nowhere to blow
>walk into bathroom see friend doing the good ol' wombo combo and shitting and throwing up and the same time
>laugh and go to bedroom chilling with other friend
>we end the night watching a movie (can't remember the name) listening to the wailing of our compadre

I'll be honest, im pretty close to offing myself today.

I woke up at 5am and fell back asleep pretty easily, but i had a dream about this girl, no one i know IRL, but in the dream i fell pretty hard for her, she was just perfect for me in every way. And the dream lasted for what felt like weeks.

Then suddenly in the dream i can't find her, shes gone, i start to panic, then wake up heart hammering, realizing the last few weeks of pure bliss was nothing but a dream, even now im forgetting things like how she looked and smelled and talked, and i just feel hollow inside.

you're sisters is a bitch for destroying that for you.

There is only 8 minutes of today left and I would want to rush it

It's like there is no reason to live but the longer you live the more change you have at finding one

good idea. good thinking

Well I'm still undecided on the killing myself thing, will depend on my sister

Killing yourself is the stupidest shit

why depend on sister?
you shouldn't do it, no matter what tho.
indeed it is.

High on pain meds today so i dont quite have the energy to off myself .

If you wanna die you should just do whatever you want
Sell everything and go shovel shit in chile

Well, I just might, maybe today maybe not today.

I posted in one of these before that I thought this cute girl at my new job was into me, so that cheered me up, but I'm noticing that she's just nice to everyone, so I'm probably nothing special to her. That really brought me down.

The worst part is I have a gf so I am even more of a piece of shit for having a crush on this girl.

i'm living today because I do not live alone and i'm saving money to make things comfortable for the people I leave behind.
I am killing myself Friday instead when I get my next paycheck.
the reason being i'm a foreveralone lesbian that's hopelessly in love with a straight girl and am tired of this being my life. I have other problems too but what's the point if I won't ever have anyone to go through these things with me?

I feel you user.

fuck that new girl, there are other girls bro.

tits and gtfo

Cause I wanna suck some big firm titties tomorrow

g'luck with that.

This bowl I'm about to smoke, the game in my PS4, and my lady of 6 years. Oh, and my killer new house. Seems like a good reason to keep living. What about you anons?

Because I might get to see the beautiful girl that I like at work today.

Yeah but I don't usually get girls interested in me, so that made me really happy when I thought this girl was interested.

My gf isn't very attractive, but she's on my level, and that makes me feel like a prick.

>> I have other problems too but what's the point if I won't ever have anyone to go through these things with me?

I find myself in a somewhat similiar situation, but I totally relate to that part. It's just so awful, having friends, having family, but still having no one. I fucking hate it with a burning passion.

my gf has a phat ass and im enjoying uni

>no attention whoring
>rule doesn't even apply
>not even into guys
nice try

Malena Morgan. Good choice. I won't kill myself today because I have a blunt to smoke when I wake up (I work graveyard) and life is beautiful. I've been through some shit. Nowhere near the worst life can give but pretty fuckin' shitty. Life is still beautiful. It's shot at the same time, but it's the only one we get. Think there's some white clouds or burning lava? Or reincarnation. Ascendancy? There ain't nothing. Give thanks for this life by living it the way you want to. Fuck all else. Everything is permitted.

tits and gtfo.

i got 2 classes for summer at the uni

congrats on both.
what you studying?
enjoy them.

nice trips
and yeah, I don't even really have friends anymore. it was all drama and I felt like if I didn't get out it was my fault as well, "takes two to tango" sort of thing. my self-esteem has been terrible. I've been keeping my distance from the friend i'm talking about as well because I feel like I am just torturing myself now. I think about her every day though.

>>Persistence is key

graphic design

idk if people consider it memey or not but idc, id be kicking shit at a grocery store if i wasnt into it.

dude. do what you like. hope you make a living and more off of it.

My gf has A cups... I want some nice D cups to tittyfuck

Fuck your hand tonight Monsieur

thanks user, appreciate it

I feel you. Im hopelessly in love as well, the best part doe is that she isn't just my crush, but one of the 2 best friends I've ever had. It's awful. Ill most likely be ending the friendship in about 2 months (theres a trip were goin on and I don't wanna make that unnecessarily awkward) and I really don't know what to do from there tbh

Seen this before. She looks like my gf's sister. Wish I had the source or knew a name.

your gf has a hot sister then.

Mothers birthday is today...

love some amateur milfs

have you tried telling her yet?
>and
at least say it right

I got my ph.d. today

trips of cinco!
happy bday to your mom.
Congrats Dr. user Phd

Yes, I have, she said Im a really good friend but that's it. That's why I need to end the friendship.

thats rad dude, what in?

damn, then yeah we're going through the same thing :(
the worst part is i'm not only not their type but i'm the wrong gender altogether. the luckiest I get was the occasional "bi girl" in my life but they usually just are trying to be experimental / going through a phase / dumb shit. and it's not like i'm trans or would be able to pull off being a dude if I even wanted to.

tits and gtfo

I can see that, I imagine it must be quite tedious looking for partners being gay. I mean, you can always move to Germany and come to Cologne, there's a fairly vibrant homosexual scene here :p

But yeah, I just wonder if there's anything I could do or change to like make it happen but I could never ask that.