Cringe bread

cringe bread

normies pretending to be Sup Forums edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1FLblZqhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh, woops. I accidentally posted a stormfag being a stormfagging Sup Forumstard, like all Sup Forumstards are faggots, storm or otherwise, stupid subterrainean-IQ dumbfuck faggots. ha ha. stupid faggots.

OP here. Lack of cock confirmed. EXCEPT IN MY MOUTH!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1FLblZqhM

wtf

10000% more manly than OP
>cringe thread

delet this

That's you in the pic, OP, isn't it.

Cool fucking flag man
>legend
VR suicide game....just the concept is pretty cringe. It's fucking dark to think about why anyone would create this.
(Pic related)

Fuck yotsuba

I'd rape her so fckin hard

>pretending to be Sup Forums
1st kekistan isnt a Sup Forums thing
2nd Sup Forumstards are not a secret club, you can literally log on anywhere at any time
3rd if some of these redpilled "normies" saw Sup Forums you would bluepill them with all the moronic "THE JOOS CONTROL EVERYTHING! THE JOOS ARE EVIL REPTILIAN GOD PEOPLE! NO ONE IS REALLY WHITE!"

Triggered pol cucks ITT

Fuck my mouth

Why ?

What is it with women and these stupid necklaces? I call them daddy issue necklaces because i've never seen a chick without deep seated issues wearing one. It's like the blue hair of fucking neckwear.

Rolling

Rolo

Quads

Where can I get one of those flags?

It is a cocksucking indicator. Much like men having earrings in their right ear is a "hidden" way to tell other gays that they are gay

I always assumed having either ear pierced was a sign of latent homosexuality. After all only a faggot would be stupid enough to drive a spike through their body in the name of looking good.

many faggots pierce their ears without being actual homosexuals

choker collar is about 2 steps from an animal collar and that makes my dick do backflips

Want to know how I know you're a virgin?

It's called a choker. It's also a good sign someone is in the BDSM scene and is probably a submissive. Probably where the daddy issue thing comes in.

Then against stupid fucking teens see this shit and start wearing it without taking a minute to google anything, so they haven't got a clue.

the fuck are you saying faggot

this screenshot somebody took.

But that's the joke...

>MLP
>FEDORA FALL FASHION
>MALE FEMINISTS

the joke is cringe and we are in a cringe bread where you post those jokes, what's your point?

kek is a jewish invention

lol, some guys just don't like making money i guess.

This post

>implying he isn't being paid by jews to shill kekistan for a grand falseflag on Sup Forums

you are the super retard

>What is a joke?

>something good happens
"i had a part in it"
>something bad happens
"false flag trying to make me look bad"

Sup Forums logic.

hey there kiddo! enjoying your summer break?

fucking pedo.

where do you think you are

>calling someone new for posting cringe on a cringe bread

>calling an old ongoing joke cringe on a gay thread.

back to r3ddit please

>/mlp/
>How to take a screenshot

>A T_D mod and his catfu

Holy shit
Why does this seem normal to me

>how new are you

please leave

Neck yourself.