A Tanned German and a Mexican intellectual are in a bar... finish the joke

A Tanned German and a Mexican intellectual are in a bar... finish the joke.

tanned german... this newspeak is getting out of hand.

"Where can I buy Estonian toothbrushes?", asks the tanned German.

The tanned German stabs him yelling Allah Ackbar (which has nothing to do with islam)

Something, something, remember the 6000000000000000000 goy.

"Gurgle gurgle," replied the headless Mexican intellectual.

and the Mexican intellectual lectures the tanned German on the latest developments in the Scientific world. Afterwards the tanned German entertains the Mexican intellectual on the workings of cultural relativism.

>A Tanned German and a Mexican intellectual are in a bar

"A toast to becoming Canadian citizens"

>Beaner brainwizard

That's fucking disgusting.

A mexican and a tanned german walk into the bar, the bartender turns to them and says...

>But WHAT is the deal with with airline food???

story?

so close to trips, too

The mexican orders a cerveza and the tanned german beheads him because alcohol is haram.

tanning booth ban when??

I hope they are at least feds and these women were helping people from drug cartels or something. Gotta have hope.

Excellent.

The watermark says narcotics world so they probably stole from someone or pissed off a drug lord somehow. Alternatively, Mexicans have a penchant for killing college students for no reason and having the bodies discovered 20 years later, so it may be that.

That's rayciss white boi

The bartender grabs his gun and motions to the "No Indians" sign outside the bar.

subhumans

>Hispanic polymaths

The tanned German says, "inshallah", the beaner brainwizard replies "need more lemon pledge"

what the fuck is wrong with these *people*

An unapologetic Canadian and a tanned German walk into a Mormon bar, where they meet up with a basketball American.

Either rival gang members (best scenario) or civilians ratting out on them/the police (bad scenario) or the family of those civilians/police (worst scenario)

This is why we need to build the wall my friend

The aristocrats

You'd better be prepared to do the same soon, friend. War is ugly.

they aren't white

And meet their conservative intellectual friends. The bartender says, "Excuse me gentlemen, but we already have enough salted nuts here."