After defeating and humiliating Britain in the revolutionary war...

After defeating and humiliating Britain in the revolutionary war, why didn't we or the French or both go on to attack and invade Britain and take the land for themselves?

I think surely Britain would be better off today if we had annexed them long ago and brought them under our control.

Why wasn't Britain invaded by somebody after their embarrassing defeat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_in_the_American_Revolutionary_War#Peace_and_consequences
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1330735/Thousands-British-volunteers-gave-lives-Americas-civil-war.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9HVejEB5uVk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tizard_Mission
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/13/victor-davis-hanson-us-contribution-to-world-war-i/?page=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greed and ignorance.

The combination is what has driven humanity for centuries.

Because they had the largest most well disciplined navy to keep everything off their Island. Except the Dutch which were already neutralised

We should've support the Napoleon.

>Why wasn't Britain invaded by somebody

Many have tried in the past. They've all failed. People learned their lesson.

our military, while not capable of fighting back rebels in North America would've been sufficient to blast your asses on your journey across the atlantic. Not to even mention you guys still relied on us early on for trade, or the fact you had a country to build.

The French tried, they got BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_in_the_American_Revolutionary_War#Peace_and_consequences

They're already invaded by Muslims, you're late.

Germany would have succeeded had America not intervened. You would all be speaking German right now. Hitler would have fucked your shit up had we not saved your asses.

Britain wasn't militarily defeated in the "revolutionary war". Parliament simply refused to fund an unpopular war that had no public support. Much like the USA in Vietnam, Britain could have continued to fight indefinitely but chose not to.

You should remember that the largest battle of the "revolutionary war" was the Siege of Gibraltar. North America was a sideshow to the main conflict in Europe and India.

The American failure to understand this is what led to their crushing defeat in the War of 1812.

that's nonsense

what about today?

>You would all be speaking German right now
this is the greatest eternal meme of our time that will never ever die

You seriously think that Britain would have fought off a Nazi invasion all by your little selves?

You're delusional. Even your PM was sucking Hitler's cock.

>beat a few Brits cut off from outside supply
>thinks they fought the actual British
We fought you again a century later, I think you called it the civil war :^)
>tax
>banks scamming citizens
>end slavery
>took over the real colonies (South)
>cucked ever since to British style politics
>Brits helped the North
Surprised it wasn't more obvious to you actually.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1330735/Thousands-British-volunteers-gave-lives-Americas-civil-war.html

It's not a meme, it's a well regarded fact among historians, scholars, military leaders, etc.

You britcucks are just so butt hurt that America saved your collective asses, that you're in denial. Hitler would have handed your asses to you on a platter.

>it's a well regarded fact among historians, scholars, military leaders, etc.
source: your anus

this is why every country in the world hates Americans, you are all arrogant tossers who have no historical knowledge outside of the history channel

Germancy couldn't invade when it had the opportunity in 1940 and 1941. Britain had the worlds strongest navy and air superiority over the landing sites. German naval forces couldn't stay in the english channel for more than a few minutes. A landing would always have been a massacre.

Hitler should have taken the middle east and linked up with Japan but he went full retard and attacked the USSR.

>realize governing shitskins is expensive
>give them independence and massive loans so they they're indebt to you
>keep ownership of all their shit so they never advance and never pay off their loan
>meanwhile use them as cheap labour like you've always done
>use them as cheap labour in your own countries too
>fund multiple extremist groups to destabilise uncooperative countries

The Anglo establishment is doing just fine

I never claimed we'd have beaten Germany alone, it was the Ruski's that won WWII and everyone knows it. But it was Britain's reluctance to bow down to Hitler that meant anyone even bothered to fight back at all. You guy showed up at the last minute and took all the credit.

are there even any white people left in britain?

>It's another brit obsessed yank episode

DELETE THIS

sorry? what?

We did it for five fucking years just fine thanks, remember you joined a YEAR BEFORE THE END OF THE WAR on the European front.

60%

Because France was planning on selling you down the river. One if your chaps, I don't know who it was. Someone important anyway, came all the way over to england and got down on his knees and begged for us to give them independence.

Are there any whites in America? Europe may be going to shit, but you set the example with your melting pot.

There is this thing called "the Atlantic Ocean." Managing an invasion on the other side of it would have involved logistic problems. Such as the almost complete lack of a Navy by the U.S. at the time, and the fact that the UK had THE world dominating Navy at the time.

The French were somewhat occupied with their domestic affairs.

Thank you for reminding the rest of the world that most Americans know as much about world history as a retarded 7 year old that refuses to do his homework.

Your country would be reduced to rubble in the process by the time Russia could beat Germany by themselves. You still would have been cucked in the end regardless of whether or not Germany was eventually defeated if we hadn't shown up.

Show some gratitude.

Ignorant child.

Yugoslavia was rising to power
If Tito had just a little more time we would have fought in Berlin right next to our Russian comrades
All the americans did was join in late so they can tell everyone how they defeated the big bad nazis and saved the world

We did support him. The problem is, the tsar who supported him, Pavel I, got assasinated by anglos.

>why didn't America start an empire after hating being part of an empire
You're hypocritical OP. 'Murica respected the right for a nation to be sovereign as it knew what it felt like to be treated as an arbitrary colony.

That all changed after WW2 and the commies were a thing though.

>UK, not main language: Arab
>US, not main language: Spanish
>UK stats add up to 100%
>US stats add up to 116.6%
>only half of english speakers work
???

how about you show some gratitude for even existing? you know your country was founded on the rights of englishmen right?

>we have less white people
>higher GDP

and you're proud of this? that's a bold strategy, cotton.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HVejEB5uVk

You are truly delusional
Only shows that all you know about Ww2 is from hollywood

no. you see, i was making fun of you for letting kikes run you into debt and then letting a bunch of shitskins take over your country

I thought he'd supported prussians.

Fuck off fatty

Because you couldn't about the time the war happened we had our eyes on india and lands down there were there were riches to exploit, you only won thanks to European powers Spain, Netherlands and France. But after we were still the most powerful nation America on its own was not even close. After the revolution Britain only got stronger, there was no chance an invasion could happen, Napoleon himself new this because we were the most powerful naval force in the world his army would be annihilated in the channel.

Why is Britain the country in most denial about their position and power in the world throughout history. Even now Britain is slowly becoming a satellite country of the revived Ottoman empire. And you're in denial about even that.

Whats the battle of Britain?
Oh and lend the lease act was only passed in March 1941, the battle of Britain ended in 1940... We saved ourselves and with that the western front, had we been taken tge west would be closed, and more power would go to the eastern front and America would not be able to launch any attacks of Western Europe.

Them too. He was a large Prussiaboo.

He created a Russia-Prussia-Sweden-Denmark allience aimed against Great Britain and began negotiating an anti-English allience with Napoleon. He also planned to invade India.

Obviously the british wouldn't have that. Damn anglos.

>romans
>french
>saxons
>vikings

shiggy diggy tip top history knowledge top kekkingtons

Lets ignore the croarian because i dont have anything to say against him
>Le britain is achmed lol xD stelite cuntry XDDD

>INB4 Muh USA is bigger then you so your opinion does not matter

Yup, I've read about it already.

>Why is Britain the country in most denial about their position and power in the world throughout history.
I think you're projecting a bit there mate.

> American education

The Germans couldn't land an army on Britain because of their Navy and the fact that they controlled the skies over the channel. All they could do was send bombing runs for the entire war. The Russians defeated the Nazis. The Americans just prevented the Russians from claiming all of mainland Europe.

We don't have Sharia law running rampant in our streets.

He said Britain, not England. Since unification there hasn't been a single successful invasion

Because India has English as their second official language, there're loads of those shitskinners in the IT and in your country.

Nobody wants that cloudy gray shithole

>tfw i will never see a glorious friendship between russian europe and Titos yugoslavia
Feels Bad Man

We wouldn't have won that war. Either way we wanted independence, not conquest.

>there're loads of those shitskinners in the IT and in your country

DESIGNATED

At least admit that you and Russia would both have been seriously fucked if america had allied with the Germans during the war and came to their aide.

No, you have no laws at all.

You have niggers running around tho

That's true. They're decaying. Even London's fallen under the Muslim pressure.

Neither do we have it rampant almost all those cases the people were arrested and 'sharia' zones closed, that was 2013. Meanwhile in the great USA, whites will become the minority in the near future, your white population (%60) is the same as that of Londons... UK white pop is %87

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tizard_Mission

Daily reminder that the UK had to offer all its most advanced military R&D to the US for free, in exchange for the US merely considering the prospect of sending aid.

Having unruly blacks is preferable to having unruly durkahs. Durkahs have the ability to organize, nay nays don't.

Implying America was not already aiding Germany..

>impying Germany hasn't invaded already through EU laws that control Britain better than a military invasion shig shaggity doogity gaagity

By the time americans decided to join the russians were being defeated
Even if you helped the Russians would have defeated you. They had a booming economy and factorys were working like crazy to pump out weapons and tanks as fast as possible
It would be a 50:50 chance that you would even be able to land somewhere seeing how germany was in the middle of europe and the coastlines were filled with allies and/or the resistance. And im pretty sure your civvies would protest against it

Ireland humiliates shitskins though, some are ready even to move back to Afganistan under the oppression.

When's the next grand super mosque coming Ivan? Can your governemnt afford it or will you have to convert one of your churches to please your muslim community.

Fuck typo i meant the germans were being defeated

What are you saying about Eire bruv?

Not for much longer, 3rd Reich 2: Bureaucratic Boogaloo is crashing and burning Brexit or no

That's not something to brag about. That's what it cost us to get the Americans just to help us out a bit during world war 2?

Just more damning evidence of how fucking useless they were. Bunch of isolationist cowards when shit hits the fan.

I don't compare the UK with the shithole I'm going to leave. I compare the UK with normal developed countries, and the UK is sick in the comparison as I'd said before.

And Norman's in 1066 they took over to such an extent that French was the spoken language of the English court for many generations.
The Norman invasion was also the last time the British isles were ever conquered.

Because America was a terrorist state like Afghanistan, you couldn't win a war there but they couldn't invade us because they just fuck goats.

>Ignoring the Russians that actually did all the fighting

In comparison to America, you'd rather live in a degrading white population than one were whites are well over half the population, Britain.

The Normans did not get BTFO, they opened a huge can of wup ass on you guys.

>Normans
>French

I thought all of Sup Forums WANTED Hitler to SUCCEED?

Oh DO shut up. There's no way in hell the Germans could have invaded the UK. The Kriegsmarine, unlike the Luftwaffe or the Wehrmacht, was shit and they had no amphibious assault doctrine.

French, not Norman.

They already conquered France and portions of Africa and Poland, England was just a hop, skip, and a jump away.

That's not really the point of this discussion though, it's more about who were more helpful towards their chosen allies and who made the biggest contribution in the war effort, regardless of whether the we agree with the Allies or the Axis powers in their political philosophies.

And we fortified all our beaches in preparation for an attack

Nice bait

Actually, to be more precise the Normans were an amalgamation of Viking and French.
The French King did not take part, they were not powerful enough, the Norman William was the Duke of Normandy.

The Normans spoke French but they were Vikings.

>And we fortified every square mile of our country

Ftfy

I live in welsh valleys and there were many anti-aircraft installations dotted around the tops of our mountains and near railways and it's not like there were many important targets around here.

Small dose of reality for you eurotards:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/13/victor-davis-hanson-us-contribution-to-world-war-i/?page=all

>american education system in action

Your wives live in the fields, can't let them get bombed

Yeah that's more accurate.

Just calling them French is retarded.

I feel bad for fellow Americans, that retarded yanks like you bring their reputation down.. Not sure if you're aware but France and Poland are land locked.. And North Africa was no where near as prepared, defended or even as powerful as Britain.

Well I've been well and truly fucking roasted. I've heard many bants aimed at my people, but nothing cuts quite as deep, nothing is quite as witty, provocative and especially as original as what you have just inferred.

You're a nasty piece of work mate, I'll never forget this.