Best one in here by far.
Boobs look stupid. 6/10

this

Now we talkin

SCIENCE!

healthspiritbody.com/perfect-body-dimensions-v1/

To each their own, right? This is mine.

Not 10/10 but somehow hot af

I wish i liked women no one else cared for.

Results show kelly brook has the perfect body... i think its accurate

That's brutal

Climb right in.

perfect?

Demand sauce

Uh oh, some fat triggered Tumblr user is in here trying to "troll". Put the fork down you fat turd and maybe guys will start looking your way, so you won't have to spend all your time on Sup Forums trying to derail threads of natural looking attractive women.

Fake tits, waist is abnormally high, hips are eh

7/10

Read the article that is in the quoted post nigga

Fridge mode

If that's what peak performance looks like, I like it.

No i did just not sure i agree. for me depends on what the scale is.... perfect for what? perfect for sex is not the same as perfect for looking at.

Nice bot thread.

Is this the new meme?

I agree, i think skinny girls look hot as fuck but there not as fun in bed. I'm bed i like a girl that is a bit more meat on her bones.

I think the way she is posing is odd. Another angle

My urge to rape is violently rising

Kik me at mikey.tea for more

I really mean it because i hate competition.

body make for fucking

>eating

the most beautiful pussy ever

Disagree.

WRONG

>sniffing intensifies

I have no standards. I'd fuck that beached whale in a heart beat. Pussy is pussy. :)

I love huge fat fucks like this. I would wreck her pussy!

Is that blown out wizard sleeve supposed to be a counter post? Get some standards user.

Gross. That thing is oozing like a slug trail. FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!

>female bodies

ya no cool user! repeat after me "Labia Minora"

In before virgin doesn't know what vaginal secretions look like when a chick is ovulating

Left

More pls

noice

> never had a girl wet before

Nigga that's squalene. It's a natural lube women produce when their body wants fat dick. Not surprised you've no knowledge of it.

there's nothing minora about that murder scene.

she's got a fully stocked delicatessen lodged between her legs.

Nope. Not even a little.
38 years old. I've fucked 9 women in my life time. I've got them all wet and given them all orgasms. NONE OF THEIR vaginal secretions ever looked like a slug trail..... NOT A SINGLE ONE.
As stated previously, I have gotten every woman i've been with wet, and even had several orgasms. NONE of their natural lube looked like a fucking slug trail. That shit is fucking disgusting. As for my dick? It's fine. I'm 7 inches long. No, it's not a huge nigger dick, but it's also not a tiny micro dick either.

Alright faggots, dit a quivk round of screenshottin my insta feed to show you some 10/10s in various sizes

I like a meaty pussy and large clit. what can i say

Though I laughed at the delicatessen comment... I also had to wonder though, who the fuck uses the word "delicatessen" these days? Everyone just says "deli". heh. What are you? 80 years old?

> 38 years old
> only fucked 9 women

If their secretions didn't loon clean and clear.. Describe them please.
I suspect you're confusing "wet" with "yeast."
If that's the case they weren't havijg orgasms.. Just glad your knobby dork was scratching their cheese canal.

I bet you do.

honestly combine the top of with the bottom of and that would be perfection

Was generally a mix between clear and milky white. Even the clear though never looked like a slug trail. That sticky slimy gooey shit slugs leave behind when they move?? Yeah... NEVER looked like that.

As for my numbers? I know 9 isn't a lot for some of my age. That's the thing, i've never slept around. I always dated who I fucked. I've never done the one night stand thing. Was just never my style. I'm weird, I actually have to care or at least have SOME kind of feelings for the female I am putting my dick into.

Moar for the one on the right?

KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!! NOW!!

lol that might be too big thinking more like this

Whos that?->

my gf