Hello, guys. India man here

Hello, guys. India man here.
Earlier today I see a post on here saying indians are pigs.. We are not pigs kind sir!!! Our country is the most progressive today, with vastly growing BNP. Our land is leading in technology and and fruitful earth.
India hs richest country and most beautiful women kind sir. We were the first country to give rights to females. India leading globally in tings like chess, computer science software engineering and development.

India is top country. It my homecountry and I feel happy here. We have very good foods, rich traditions and beetiful women. I come from rich family and am 5th in line to inherit the throne kind sir!!!! U know who I am who u talking to sir?! If we live in monarchy i have ur head kind sir...........
India rules. You pathetic horse.

Pic related, It Is My Gf.

I love native americans

> user create a board because someone offended him on Sup Forums

kek

Blz dont coby baste this mem its my oc:((((((

Most likely some racist non-indian guy trying to make indians look like fools for saying shit like this

Thanks, love you too.

You still shit in the street like fucking savages

your so progressive, but can you POO IN LOO

How many people have you raped this month? Seems like rape is like saying hello to you smelly shits

How dare u question my country of origin kind sir!!! I have u know i was born in India, with Indian parents, grandparentsgreatgrandparents etc............
Kind sir YOU ARE a desgrace to humanitty!! Please kill self!

Licked this Indian girl's ass not too long ago. Shit was pretty cash.

Your women are ugly and you shit in the streets and dump trash everywhere.

India we are top hygiene. No place cleanest than here. where u from: Bangladesh? Come to India and see for urself.

>technoLOGy

Poo in andys loo

Are u from Bangladesh? U hate us because u cant be us. Kill self u ugly horse

Not understand what u say kind sir. It spelt Technology. Why u posting a picture of a gay man in my thread kind sir?!?! Such ashamed and shy!!!

This is proof!
When India person speak, all cannot answer, because we top brains in world! Good night kind sirs ;-))))

I am not this person and I do not do such degenerete behaviorss!!!!!!

Bastard

why is raping and burning women a national past time there? not the kind of thing i would describe as progressive to be honest.

poast moar