OFFICIAL CAROLINAS CELEBRATION THREAD

WE FUCKIN' DID IT BROS

ALL THOSE LOST CHAMPIONSHIPS LAST YEAR, ALL THOSE HEARTBREAKS, AND WE GOT ONE BACK!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE NC AND SC SENPAI WE FUCKIN' DID IT

Fuck off North cuckolinins

>We

What position do you play?

Fuck off I bet I'm closer to Clemson than you, I'm less than 50 miles from the campus in Northern Carolina.

Your state is the literal armpit of the south

ACC ACC ACC!

you can't share the Panthers then Dylan Roff

>Carolinas celebration

Carolina went 6-7 this year you cuck

FUCK OFF NORTH CAROLINA
NOT OUR FAULT ALL YOUR TEAMS SUCK ASS!

>not living in based Charleston
Kill Yourselves

wew

>mfw living in Anderson SC

I cant wait for the banter at work tomorrow. All those dumbass SC fans talking Roll Tide. I wont be surprised if they skip tomorrow

>SC faggots jumping on the panthers bandwagon last year.

Go back to your shitty steeler bars

Good shit bros

Everybody knows NC gets Clemson and SC gets Panthers, both parents get full custody, through the good times, and the bad.

Duke natty incoming soon. Gonna be a good year for the ACC and the carolinas

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE NO FUN LEAGUE

Its the other way around m8...

>Implying this whole state isn't mad as fuck right now

Unless you live behind Greenville everyone here is a Gamecock fan.

t. Rock Hill user

>tfw live in greenville

actually end my life friend

>less than 50 miles

I live in clempson. Fuck you

Heh, Upstate SC is happy. Theyre shooting fireworks outside rn. Id watch but its too fucking cold.

T. Anderson user

Hey same RH-bro. Go to WU?
Also go Tigers

We did it Asheville bros!!

>tfw not on campus rn
fug

>notices trophy bulge
OWO

Well yeah that's Tiger country not even the whole upstate is Clemson territory, Spartanburg is nothing but Carolina

Majority of the state is mad as fuck now that Clemson can really shit post about Carolina now they have zero chance of every replicating this

I graduated in 2014 I'm a transplant so I don't care for either Clemson or Carolina but I'm going to enjoy the assrage in Columbia for the next few weeks

I'm like an hour away should I drive over to party

UF fan who's lived in SC for the last 15 years. I'm happy for Clemson, but honestly not looking forward to dealing with Clemson fans. You guys are one of if not the most annoying fanbases I've ever dealt with (and I've dealt with a lot).

Anyway, congrats.

My trap gf is from SC and she's super excited about the win. She's been shitposting at her Dad who's a gamecocks fan.

Yes.

I'm in Spartanburg and not even a Clemson fan and would absolutely drive to Clemson right now if I wasn't 12 beers in. Shit is absolutely going to get crazy.

>the carolinas
>giving a fuck about duke

t. Newark Beth Shalom Temple member

Post pics of qt trap

>Spartanburg is nothing but Carolina

I live in Spartanburg and have no idea what you're talking about. Everywhere I've been in SC including Columbia and Clemson is about 50/50 for either team.

>Playoff contenders for next season in the NFL
>Playoff Bound in the NBA
>National Title winners in college Baseball and now Football

D Y N A S T Y
Y
N
A
S
Y

9 1 9

I didt know traps existed down here.

>not being a Clemson/USC fan for football but also a UNC/Duke fan for basketball

Wow, it's like you don't even know how to do the Carolinas bandwagon.

>Florida fan talking shit

shit man I wouldn't get there till like 2 though

864, at a clemson bar rn. Go tigers

Who the fuck likes Duke in the Carolinas other than northern transplants

Reporting in

Spartanburg is Carolina fans?

How it feels

Fucking party for us anons on /vp/ must be insane over in Clemson rn

it really depends. you get a lot of salty carolina fans that couldn't get into clemson engineering TBQH

Plus the Hornets have a chance to be in the EC Finals. It's gonna be a good year for Carolina.

I don't want to get b&

I didn't either until I met her

Then they wouldn't be able to get into Carolina out of state either

Who here /SB52Champions/?

Trust me, shit will be happening long past that.

Parties will be ongoing until Wednesday afternoon at the very least.

I think you mean Scar fans.

People who arent lower class

we just call them carolina fans here, i think i misread the thread. my fault. pretty drunk on this win

of course buddy it's crazy over here. love you carolina bros, have a good one

Can confirm, we just call pur USC fans Carolina fans

Not talking shit about the Clemson program, but you have to admit the fans have been annoying in the past.

I'll cut you slack in the last two seasons because Clemson has proved themselves, but for years beyond that Clemson fans acted like their football team was the second coming because they beat USC and won a NC in the 80's. Maybe I just met a bunch of shitty Clemson fans, but most of the ones I know acted like they were gonna win the NC every year, even when they were getting beat by USC all the time.

But, like I said, it's moot now that you've actually won it again. Just don't bring it up every year for the next 30 years please

yay

A lot of bandwagoners who do exactly what I described.

Displaced Clemsonbro in Houston checking in. Feels good bros :)

The Carolinas have the:
>Best P5 football team
>Best G5 football team
>Best College Baseball
>Best College Basketball
>Best American Pro Tennis player
>Best PGA golfer
>Hornets ECF incoming
What now, faggots?

fuck you Bailey

Still, what fanbase isn't?
I had a high school teacher who lived in Florida for like 5 years
He gave his classes extra credit every time Florida lost
Not even a college football fan
His experience with Gator fans was the reason

Living surrounding area of a team and complaining about their fans is like jumping into the ocean and complaining about getting wet

That still fucks with me, I had a friend here in NC who was a rabid Tar Heel attend USC and now he refers to them as "Carolina".

>"""""we"""""

No thanks sc is only good for their overrated beaches desu. Mississippi tier otherwise.

Western Michigan is the best G5 who are you talking about?

Like I said though I've had a lot of experience with different fans. I've lived in Tennessee, Georgia, SoCal, NY, SC, Tallahassee, various places in Texas, Ohio, and a few other places. Clemson fans have been the most grating to me. It's just this false sense of entitlement they've had for the last 30 years or so. Every year since I've lived here Clemson fans have acted like they should be guaranteed a NC, even though they were barely bowl eligible the year before. Don't get me wrong, the majority of fans are alright, but the vocal minority of Clemson is by far the worst I've ever experienced.

Probably ECU.

I'm sure her SCar fan dad is thrilled about having a faggot son

lol they never even win their G5 conference division

if anything he is thinking App State but still lol no

Cool brother. Sophomore from Gville. Good luck with life

>Western Michigan
>Best G5

This meme died, user. Get with the times.

Now if we can get UNC back to that chamionship game this year and have them win it, we'll have a college sweep: Baseball, Football, Basketball

Well it ain't fucking ECU or App State

864 > 843 > 803

Simple facts, desu

Nobody from North or South Carolina who isn't

A) Carpetbagger
B) Milquetoast
or
C) Asian

likes Duke.

>upstate SC is the same as Western NC

Fuck on out of here

I mean, yeah it kind of is. There really isn't THAT much of a difference between Greenville and Asheville or Marietta and Cashiers.

>asians don't like Duke

maybe after their application is rejected for Carlton Banks because of affirmative action

This is gonna be a long ass offseason. God clemson fans are gonna be so annoying

nothing is like Asheville in the South

either rich as fuck or hippy/hipster as fuck

He said nobody who isn't asian likes Duke.

That implies asians like Duke dipshit, thats not even some Southern bastardization of grammer its just plain English.

Happy for Clemson. Can't wait to btfo them in November

T. Gamecock

>Carolinas

This is SCs, not NC. South Carolina is the jewel of the Old South. North Carolina is the worst state on the East coast.